Artist says he was given advanced technology by aliens

i read about an artist who claims to have been given advanced technological information by aliens. is this possible?

>is this possible?
Yes, but it didn't happen

Who is this artist

i'm looking for the article now

it was on their website but now it's gone. i will see if i can find anything about it somewhere else.

if anyone has heard about this or any other people that made similar claims i would like to read more about this. i can't really find much about this guy but maybe there have been others?

Looks instead like he took some psychedelics and 'broke through' the dome

if it is possible why do you say it did not happen? how can you be sure enough to make that statement?

>is this possible?
Yes
>is this plausible?
No

>how can you be sure enough to make that statement?
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

i found one video of his art. it definitely does not look like the average artwork being made. in the original post i read on his site he said he hid the information in his paintings. could taking psychedelics make him believe that he was contacted by aliens?

Of course .. Google :
> DMT Dome aliens

You are retarded

fair answer. thanks!

yep, some alien named Paco gave Rick an iMac and Rick can't find the "on" button yet

okay. thanks for your valuable input.

no, that was just me jacking off into his latte after i had mainlined some wacked out heroine

Seriously? This is a painted over trippy-sketch. Anyone who trips can draw like this if they are any good at drawing... Nothing abnormal about DMT trippers thinking they got the "alien info"

thanks. i will check it out!

>could taking psychedelics make him believe that he was contacted by aliens?

Duh. Only a few millenia of human history where other people have thought that. Some even see/talk with God.

Some people don't even need the drugs.

what if they did not do drugs? there was no mention anywhere of drug use. maybe the artist is just mentally unstable?

good point. thanks.

op this is more /x/ and with no sauce you earned yourself a sage and a rational denial of your claim. generally what people describe as extraterrestrial information is really just their own minds processing data in a new way. drugs like LSD and advanced yogas release a chemical in your brain that allows you to rapidly restructure your nervous system (basically becoming a spinal superuser) and generally when people get to such a state, they just project theip own life and culture and impressions onto it.

>Bill gates just drugged a guy, raped him, and accidentally left his new stuff at his house

dont worry guys its a meme jesus told me in a dream last night that white americans are the chosen race of the universe

thanks! this is my first time posting here on Sup Forums so i was not sure where to post. thank you for your response. the information is definitely worth looking into.

Whats the name of the artist? Whats the website?

Is it possible to do this without drugs and naturally?

Im the artist. Its true. An ET named Bnoldo from the planet Kelpnmy 7 shared with me his peoples fecal painting technology wich I used to smear my shit into the likeness of Jesus and make 50 million dollars from MOMA

jason sullivan is the name of the artist. when i went back to look for the original article everything but one photo was gone from the site. there were links to some songs and after searching for the band name i found a youtube page that has a video of one of his paintings but nothing related to the original statement. the weird thing is that he has no art for sell anywhere online which i thought was strange for an artist these days. before there were hundreds of photos of his art so i am not sure why he took it all down.

he's not rich nor wanted by the cia niggers.

self promotion isn't allowed, especially when it's not technology related

according to some indians it's possible to do weird shit with meditation, look up "kundalini"

xD

two people asked his name so i answered.

thanks. i will look up kundalini.

are you saiyin op is the artist? even if he is idc still better than you mpv shills.

yeah it's possible. usually happens when you do DMT.

i am not sure how much money he has but hope he is not wanted for having an idea. that would not be good!

>in the original post i read on his site he said he hid the information in his paintings.

> aliens give you advanced technology
> don't use it to get rich
> don't use it to revolutionise society
> don't use it to become a supervillain
>
>
> hide clues to it in your paintings instead

sounds legit.

what is an mpv?

Sounds more like a thing future humans would do rather than ays.

what do you mean?

prolly the media player. There's a general for it on the board

People that came back to the past to do bullshit.