What is the language of the elite in your country?

What is the language of the elite in your country?

Here in Spain, Spanish is seen as too common, Catalan as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Madrid around Palacio Real de Madrid, Santa MarĂ­a la Real de La Almudena and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is English.

Ignore the flag, currently posting from the University wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yiddish

Welsh of course

For fuck's sake not this stale old meme again, get it away lad, get it away

Swedish :^)

>inb4 buttblasted Pekkaposts

This

Is this true?

English

no

And Basque?

>mfw thinking about the Spaniards who open this thread

Hehe... absolutely DEVILISH

It's not a meme. Let me give you an example: As a Spanish man, I'm constantly being cucked by real Anglo men. Nothing seems to get the girls here wet quite like a South London accent, but we're far too scared to do anything about it. The Englishman is truly considered a God amongst men in my """country"""

Portuguese

VERY good post my compatriot.

its really sad that this language died out because jews were butthurt of holocaust

fuck off nobody wants to speak german

Here in America, English is seen as too common, Spanish as too rural. Hence, in Government buildings, national museums, and libraries, the main language you will hear spoken is Chinese.

gracias

>tfw no anglo-spanish magaluf gf

rude

French
All government docs that open to public has french translation by law btw

>tfw FRENCHED

im sorry

Chakavian Croat, it's the language of ancient Croat noblemen and makes women horny in seconds. Everyone else is a continental Balkan peasant compared to a Chakavian-speaking Dalmatian Mediterranean man.

its ok friend.
why dont you come to visit?

That's good though, French isn't assoiated with any ethnic group living within Turkey, so it makes sense to have it as a 'neutral language' if a large number of people can speak it.

Is that why the elite speak English in Spain? Only 1 in 47 Spaniards is actually an Englishman from my understanding.

Galician (or Portuguese as it's better known).

Er FrIeGApLAtOS

I have never seen a brit in Spain, I live in Madrid laddd

I'm Welsh and I literally never hear Spaniards speaking English to each other here. Maybe they just want to practise seeing as tourism is a big source of jobs?

kek at anglo sissies power fantasies

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

the language of the elites

I've thought about why this meme is so successful and I believe it's the "hence"

Slovak and Korean (if you consider Samsung treating our workers like shit to be elites).