Finds moisture RMA denied

>finds moisture RMA denied

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EVGA_Corporation&diff=585185834&oldid=585185552
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EVGA_Corporation&diff=646912635&oldid=639136172
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EVGA_Corporation&diff=648451213&oldid=646945349
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVGA held board for a month, and denied rma claiming "moisture damage" with pictures as proof.
MFW only used air cooling. IS EVGA the new MSI?

Post photos

>Post photos
Ask evga. They didn't even show me photos. They just told me that they have them.

MFW email with evga, and they sent me upgraded motherboard plus an extra power supply. EVGA is a world class hardware supplier, and Op is a lying faggot. Post that shit on r/evga if you aren't lying faggot.

>not baking your HW in the oven then packing in rice before sending for RMA

You asked for this.

>Finds moisture
Gee wonder why for denied? EVGA is world Class manufacturer of high end computer hardware. Moisture destroys electronics.

I make warranty with evga. Returned upgrade to ti model version.

>Moisture destroys electronics.
Gee. Wonder why they would put exploding pads of oil in all their high end graphics cards then.

+2 shekles have been added to your (account) !!!

>look guys I found an evga shill!
Found the psycho.

They have denied mine for not being able to find the serial number in their data base.
EVGA never again.

post proofs

>IS EVGA the new MSI
Looks like same old EVGAy to me. Also evga is literally palit's US marketing department.

>world class hardware supplier
>world Class manufacturer
Nobody would write this bs here unless paid. Paid low at that considering he doesn't even bother to change the reference manual.

>Also evga is literally palit's US marketing department.
What? Where's the connection?

Literally fake news

What's schizophrenia like?

Looked up evga on wikipedia, and it just reads like an advertisement. It doesn't even list any of the criticisms, litigations, or anything that might be considered negative that other company pages usually show.

They are pretty well liked.

>They are pretty well liked.
They just have good marketing. It looks like it's been scrubbed. Didn't it used to mention the exploding gpus, and etc?

All I know about evga is that sometimes they make decent coolers for their GPUs, won't void the warrantry if you take the heatsink apart to apply more thermal paste and that their PSUs are surprisingly good quality (if you doubt check johnnyguru autismo PSU teardowns)

Using one of their 1000w PSUs right now that got his 9.8/10 award (he's that autistic, just like reviewbrah but with actual electrical engineering).

I just hope I never have to try their RMA for a GPU or PSU, had to do it with corsair and was surprisingly fine too with their H110i GTX with ded pump but it kinda scared the shit out of me when they started asking me to take pictures and were "analyzing the hardware" after I shipped it.

Way way back in the day, I had a DFI board that ran for about a month before it stopped posting. I sent it in for RMA and they sent it back (without contacting me first) with some kind of liquid stain circled with a grease marker on the board. I know that stain wasn't on there when I sent it in because I took a fucking photo of both sides of the board before sending it in for RMA after reading horror stories about DFI's warranty service.

I never had watercooling equipment or any kind of liquid close to the board. When I contacted them, they gave me the option to pay full retail for a replacement. I was pretty angry and sat on it for a while, then DFI went out of business lul.

It's hilarious how reddit somehow memed this garbage brand into being recognized as the "best" one out there when it's fucking dogshit. Completely fucked up the 970's cooler, released a myriad of severely fault pascal cards and instead of doing a recall they just sent you a bunch of thermalpads that you had to apply your self and called it a day. And the funniest thing about this is that installing the thermal pads didn't do anything because they didn't make any kind of contact whatsoever with the metal fins of the cooler.

But hey, best company ever yo!

Ooh that one thing that was fixed?

Don't remember anything about exploding GPU but I think it had info about being formed by former employees of palit. I'm amazed how easily they concealed the fact, can't find any evidence of it now.

Could you try to put in a bit of effort so you don't stick out as a sore thumb? Improving your english a bit will also help, pajeet.

>their PSUs are surprisingly good quality
They rebrand seasonic psu for some of there models, so those models are top notch. I'd rather just get it from seasonic though, because the warranties are better.

>turn PC on
>it flies away

Ah, the marvels of cloud computing.

>Don't remember anything about exploding GPU
Really? The most recent one that I could remember was the gtx 1070, and gtx 1080s blowing due to bad vrm cooling, but evga has had a lot of design flaws that would eventually disappear from memory (like the motherboards that would catch on fire).

can you not samefag so hard, your shill is showing.

Just like everyone?

>Just like everyone?
More like just like apple. EVGA is one of those companies that can get away with anything.

Obviously I remember evga selling crap, I don't remember this info being on wiki page.

>I don't remember this info being on wiki page
I don't remember if it was, or wasn't, but usually wiki pages for companies includes controversial moments until they are edited out.
The current wiki has this:
>"This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. Please remove or replace such wording and instead of making proclamations about a subject's importance, use facts and attribution to demonstrate that importance.". My theory is that evga pr departmant probably monitors the page, and quickly edits it, but I don't know too much about how wiki edits work, and I'm not too interested to find any "proof" that evga does it. It's just my hunch, and I don't mind if I was proven wrong on this, because I just don't know.

There is none. EVGA has nothing to do with Palit. He's just retarded.

Look through the edits page.

It was common knowledge like 4 years ago though. People sure forget things fast.

I'm not sure what you are getting at

>It was common knowledge like 4 years ago though.
How can it be if the companies aren't related.
I search palit, and I get gainward, or some other brands, but no connection to evga whatsoever?
Is this some evga 4D chess marketing where they place an anti brand shill to make it seem that anyone that disliked evga is a retard?

Maybe there is no connection? Which employees broke off from Palit?

No, it wasn't. EVGA and Palit do not and have not ever had anything to do with each other.

>500 dollars worth of noctuas
worth every penny

>noc-blocked

Zotac has connection with palit, evga doesn't.
I think you confused both companies since zotac also makes retarded gaymer GPUs with super thicc heatsinks.

You mean great edits like these?
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EVGA_Corporation&diff=585185834&oldid=585185552
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EVGA_Corporation&diff=646912635&oldid=639136172
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=EVGA_Corporation&diff=648451213&oldid=646945349
(((Coincidentally))) all made by non-logged-in IP addresses.

>tfw MSI masterrace

Non verifiable hearsay, and rumor? Is that what you're so upset over? Just edit the page with some legit sources if you are so buttblasted. No other GPU manufacturer has a better rma policy or service as evga. Are they perfect? No, but better than the competition? I think so. You wouldn't be able to buy any product from any manufacturer if you demand an absolutely perfect track record.

>Bootloops
They are so incompetent with bios, they have to have 2 separate chips on the mobos. The AMD cards are trash also.

>No other GPU manufacturer has a better rma policy or service as evga. Are they perfect? No, but better than the competition? I think so.
I never had a problem with gigabyte's rma, so I'd say gigabyte has a better rma policy.

>I didn't have a problem with a defective product
Are you stupid?

>rma'd gpu bought from a mining farm was replaced without hassle as a second owner
>evga denied rma claiming that they could smell tobacco
Guess which company I like more?

>Guess which company I like more?
What I meant buy this is I currently own nothing, but gigabyte motherboards, and gpus, which I bought new, and my next set of hardware are going to be gigabyte. It all started, because I bought a few broken gigabyte gpus from a miner.

[citation needed]

Usually people who have problems with EVGA are slavshits who expect to be able to pull fraud on their rma. Not even the Chinese are as bad

>Usually people who have problems with EVGA are slavshits
I'm American, and they denied my rma for some crazy made up bullshit. On another note I believe that Sup Forums needs flags.

I've RMA'd 4 times with EVGA and each time went flawlessly.

works on my 1080 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best customer support in North America, amirite?

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Leave this place. Immediately.

EVGA lost my serial number, and denied my warranty. How?

no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They released 1080 FTWs without heatpads on the VRMs or something really fucking stupid, and had to pretty much recall/rerelease because of it, and go hugely overboard on marketing all their new temp sensors all over their high end cards to compensate.

>I've RMA'd 4 times with EVGA
4 broken pieces of hardware from the same manufacturer
>Flawless
Ummm. user the only broken hardware I've ever had were either EVGA components, or mechanical hard drives that were damaged during shipping. Drives have been refunded/replaced, while EVGA just fucked me over.

what's the payroll like?

there is nothing wrong with MSI

That's why I stick with MSI (nvidia) and Sapphire (radion).

MSI needs different color choices then the red tho, I hate it but my MSI 1060 Gaming X 6GB is in the top 1% of the fastest 1060's in the world at peak overclock/stable. (I don't have the specs now but it was around the cheaper 1070's speed)

EVGA makes decent and cheap PSU's.

>EVGA makes decent and cheap PSU's.
and why are you telling
(me) this?
I hate EVGA for fucking man, so I'm not going to buy a PSU from them.

*fucking me over, man

Zotac is actually good though.

called thier support with issues about the vive not showing up and their control center claiming nothing was plugged into the hdmi port, beyond "check for the latest drivers" they had no fuckign clue what to even do.
the vive still doesnt show up, it still says the hdmi port is unpopulated, but somehow the vive is actually working now so whatever