You will see the collapse of Twitter in your life time

You will see the collapse of Twitter in your life time
youtu.be/64gTjdUrDFQ

>Sweater
Literally who cares

I use twitter to stalk girls (male) I don't care about cuck things like politics.

no shit sherlock

>this
/thread

>buy my mixtape

Give it enough time and all this leftist crap will implode. Look at how they've begun to eat their own alive with the #metoo witch-hunt. Literally everything they try to do to force the kind of world they want to live in works against them. Useful idiots at best

>twitter will go down because frog posting virgins are upset
No. Not really. They are a private corporations and your screeching means shit :^)

enjoy your meaningless existence

how will they implode? because annoying frogposters get banned? if anything that is a benefit to them, no more racist trolling that pushes people away from the platform

Twitter never had a single quarter of profit since opening its IPO and nobody cares, why would anyone care about this

>You will see the collapse of Twitter in your life time
Well I would fucking hope so.

I'm absolutely certain I will see the collapse of the current internet in my life time.

Shite

>Project Veritas

Isn't that the organization that got BTFO trying feed fake info to one of the WaPo reporters

Shadow banning is the new leftist numale way of banning. Reddit has it, Twitch has it, and now Twitter is adding it.

You see, telling somebody that they're banned is too confrontational. The new communist way is just leaving their account open but nobody can see their posts.

They were also the ones who caught this

t. Soyboy cuck

That nothingburger has already indicted a lot of people though.

who are now suing the DOJ

>discussing politics on the internet

Why would a girl (male) use twitter wth

The female "journalist" is fucking obnoxious to listen to.
I know all liberals are sex offenders, so you have to pretend to be a girl who wants to be raped in order to get them to talk, but fuck that video was hard to watch.

Anyone can sue anyone over anything, it doesn't mean the case will amount to much.

I can't watch it, I have shitty inter-nyet connection with data caps.

>Anyone can be indicted over anything, it doesn't mean the case will amount to much.

No they can't, wrongful indictment is a serious case.

I don't know, ask them

Without twitter, how will Drumpf get his fake news out there?

It is kind of funny that so many soyboys want to be women yet they can never be attractive.

Who are suing the FBI because they went outside their scope of the Russia investigation to indict people on non-collusion money charges that are 14 years old.

It's literally nothing. People from CNN privately say it's literally nothing. The real problem is the wire tapping of a presidential candidate by an incumbent presidents administration. The Dems are already changing their story from "this didn't happen, Trump is lying about Obama" to "well it happened and it was justified because a democratically funded dossier full of russian sources."

And if this wasn't clear enough.

Hillary's campaign and FBI insiders paid Fusion GPS to collude with Russian spies to get dirt on candidate Trump. This dirt, and a Sup Forums meme about peeing on hookers became a dossier which was used in a FISA court to get a warrant to wiretap Trump tower and his campaign. This info was then used to blackmail people in the Trump campaign. Want to know how we know Flynn lied to the FBI? because every phone conversation from Trumps campaign was wiretapped. And his story didn't match what he said over the phone.

They are trying their damndest to bring Trump down but it's not going to happen.

Hey, no facts, please. Only feels. Thanks.

Related;

>.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-11/veritas-latest

>facts
>not a single credible source
It's ok, anything I disagree with is fake news anyway

Yes, more posts like these. Thank you for the feels.

its already happening you fucking turd

But it's not, though

if it werent for trump shit would be dead already

These Fucking Twitter Pajeets

Trump should deport all of these Poos now

go back to buzzfeed retard

hurr hileruy hudr trump derp drumpf trump deprr pol/ ilbreal

>I don't care about cuck things like politics.
You are the most cucked of them all.

Where do I go to follow Japanese artists besides pixiv?