New Apple is worth more than your country

>new Apple is worth more than your country
Holy shit, and you guys still buy apple products, or android, whatever they are still American

Other urls found in this thread:

macworld.co.uk/news/apple/apple-q3-2016-financial-results-iphone-mac-sales-down-3581769/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-26/huawei-conquers-the-world-except-the-u-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worth more than your country

...what?

>not using chinese device and GNU linux

Made in china

>with Saudi Aramco's impending IPO, the company will be worth more than the 10 richest American companies COMBINED
you cucks will still buy their oil and build towers for them to demolish :^)

And with European shareholders (like... me)

Another quality thread made by an amerishart

You guys are taking the shitposting to a whole new level

Designed in california
Face it, apple isn't french, it isn't Chinese, its American. Many Americans who invest have apple stock and many Americans buy apple (lets say the whole world) and it isn't slowing down.

When they're actually made in China they're Chinese.

>Holy shit, and you guys still buy apple products

No, I don't buy that semen slurping brand

>android
>America

this, based chinkpads

China is based, they're making it for us for cheap, if it were made in America,apple devices would be expensive as fuck. China doesn't design apple products, China didn't start apple in a tiny garage. Apple is a giant company with humble beginnings made from American exceptionalism and ingenuity.

Chink phones are still better though. Android shits all over apple.

Oh, and "for us"? kek, is this what you actually believe? Jesus christ, you yanks are fucking delusional. Do you really think corporations give a toss about you? You're cattle to them

>it isn't slowing down.
Actually it is lol and their marketshare outside of the USA and Japan is almost a joke

So what? Do you want us to get on our knees and sing the American anthem? What's your point?

And it is slowing down, otherwise the stock price wouldn't have lost 6% in one year .

And that's only because chinkphones have no penetration on the U.S. market.

When Huawei and their friends come to America, get ready for huge losses in iPhone sales.

They are making their products for us for the cheap. What's wrong about that
But apple isn't slowing down. You can't day huawei quality phones are as same quality as apple.
Then how come they're worth several hundred billion?
Yes. Sing it loud

>apple
>quality
Good one.

>apple
not even once ijew can blow me

>manufacturing happens in China
>a few managers and lots of multimillionaire shareholders sack all the profit
>the American middle class and lower class will never see a dime from internationally successful American companies
WE WUZ GOT THE AMERICAN DREAM N SHIIEET

I was skeptical about the quality, but my last two phones have been the Oneplus One and the Nexus 6P (designed by Huawei), and they have been excellent.

>But apple isn't slowing down.
macworld.co.uk/news/apple/apple-q3-2016-financial-results-iphone-mac-sales-down-3581769/

>What's wrong about that
What's wrong with it is that American money waterfalls into China for the manufacturing of products, and then Americans sell them to each other in a completely service based economy while continuously losing money to China and riding from one financial bubble to the next to not completely collapse while your public debt grows exponentially.

I buy Huawei and Xiaomi

I cannot buy more Chinese phones if I tried

and inb4 American fairytales about debt not only not being bad, but debt actually being good

How do you install GNU/Linux on an Android phone?

> inb4 Android is Linux
Android is decidedly not GNU/Linux.

I own a BlackBerry, only Canada knows how to make good phones that respect my privacy.

is it called shartposting when it's done by an american?

>But apple isn't slowing down.
It is. Sales, stock price, innovation, all slowing down.

>You can't day huawei quality phones are as same quality as apple.
They are.

Yes. The Huawei P9 is also pretty impressive and I don't see the point of paying twice more for a similar Apple product now.

Europeans are just mad that apple doesn't want to pay taxes.

Lol

Can't take the America out of the American company.

Huawei is already in America.

>using the sequence of words "just mad that"

Post discarded.

Yes, but it is not seriously introduced.

>The major U.S. wireless carriers have been effectively barred from buying Huawei networking equipmentby members of Congress

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-26/huawei-conquers-the-world-except-the-u-s

You mad?

>land of the """""""free"""""""

Lol ok Jaguars are Indian then

Europeans will do literally anything to make themselves look less pathetic, useless fucking idiots

Why do people buy apple products?

Is it really just for the status?

Why is status more important than smart money management and functionalities?

God bless

>Is it really just for the status?
Yes. Even poor people have iPhones.
see: All the ghetto black Americans

Who are they gonna fool?

Why not save up and get you out of poverty with your economies?

Because they don't see the end of it, so they prefer to spend what they have to surround themselves with valuable items in order to feel as rich as possible.

>be apple
>get EU'd

That's right. Apple's market cap is larger than a lot countries' GDPs

A country's GDP is not its net worth.

The net worth of all Colombians (not even taking the government into account) is $643 billion, while Apple's market cap is "only" $567 billion.

> €13 billion

EU: FUCK YOU PAY ME