Aaron Swartz died today

Aaron Swartz died today
What have you accomplished Sup Forums?

Managed to not commit suicide over trying to help people who didn't really need/want my help.

>What have you accomplished Sup Forums?
I'm not a dead bitch

What a fucking wanker. No wonder Reddit loves him

Still alive. Take that atheists

ITT ouch the edge

The only way i'll die is either naturally or someone killing me. Offing oneself is pure faggotry and Hitler is a prime example.

>knowingly break the law to steal a bunch of useless research papers
>kill yourself when caught
Why?

>*tips donuts and mountain dew*

>suicidefag trying to act smug on the Internet
You are a suicidefag, your smugness rights are self-revoked little sissy soyboy. Go join Hitler in his club instead of stinking up the air for the rest of us.

Not that guy, but damn you're stupid

Don't worry, i understand your way to suicide is sugars and chemicals, as i said go with Hitler who was also filled with the donuts and mountain dew of the time in drug form.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

>accomplished
I played "guess the juice"

isn't this the one that stole content from jstor because of his pathetic leftist agenda? slimy freak.

Spot on.

reddit ~2 years ago loved him.

Now they're closer to the CTR/Authoritative idea that some ideas should be censored if they're harmful to certain groups.

They're really just stupid over there.... Trump says something stupid? OMG!!! EVERYONE MUST BE MADE AWARE!!!(and i have no problem with that)
Someone they like says something stupid, or maybe a certain demographic is acting extra 'problematic'?
STOP SHARING THAT INFO!!! ITS NOT ALLOWED TO BE DISCUSSED!!!

Failed a linear algebra test

go back

and pretty much fucked up tomorrows test aswell by browsing Sup Forums instead of studying

Overzealous prosecutor wanted to give him 40 years for "stealing" those "useless" papers.

the class linear algebra is fucking useless in industry outside of gaussian elimination and a few other things
everything you learn from it that can be put in a computer program is available as a library or easily made
the whole class can be put on a small sheet of paper

Why did he steal them in the first place?

He believed in free knowledge. I also think "stealing" is strong for what he did. He did the same thing with a system called PACER that holds court records.

muh playing call of duty doesnt make you a marine in real life
>soyboy

Hitler died for your sins, user.

>implying sudoku isn't most honorabru way to go

>what have you accomplished?
Been with a buddy that is hospitalized with a overdose as a suicide attempt.
But, it's going alright, vital functions are relatively stable.
>who?? XDDD you mEan Arnold Swartzenegger, right?
It really lightens my day to see that someone still cares about this boy these days, thank you OP for spreading the word of him.
Need to reread Raw Thoughts. He might've been naive, but damn he had a tower high altruistic spirit.
I will remain in my heart, farewell sweet prince.

>Aaron Swartz died today
Really? I thought he died years ago.

>died
>was killed

>didn't really need/want my help
hurrr

Fact or fiction?

>Been with a buddy that is hospitalized with a overdose as a suicide attempt.
lol what a fag

>how do echo chambers work

I kept breathing

Fact. After that he would be on probation from computers. They were pulling a Kevin Mitnick.

post your face when you're not Aaron Swartz

That Snowflake faggot left his Kids & Widow to suffer.

He left his Kids to grow without a Father
his wife without a Husband
& his parents without a Son.

Wow! How "Brave"!

He suicided because He feared to be (Literally) Fucked in Ass at Prison

The justice system was convinced that Mitnick could start a nuclear war by whistling into a telephone. Swartz committed copyright infringement, what were they convinced of that time?

Let's see it then , and it better not be some "eligible for up to a maximum of 40 years if convicted on all counts" click bait journalism. He might have got 3-4, and paroled out in less than a year.

And his greatest contribution to the world besides fighting for PIRACY is to create the Cancer Website called REDDIT

I thought this nigger died a long time ago

Fuck off, Jordan

HAHA HAHA HAHA

Swartz’s attorney, Elliot Peters, stated that prosecutors at one point offered a plea deal of four months in prison and pleading guilty to 13 charges, and warned that if Swartz rejected the deal, future deals would be less attractive;[47] and that two days before Swartz’s death, that “Swartz would have to spend six months in prison and plead guilty to 13 ch

It sounds like a shithole, please return there and stay there.

This board is a fucking joke.

I killed myself

Literally who.

wow what a piece of shit

>lol what a fag
Yeah, you couldn't be more right, weakass soyboy it is.
Doesn't make me feel less obliged to just come over to see how well he's handling it.
Pretty pathetic of me to come over even, he only did it for attention

not being dead for starters

It was public knowledge, companies/educational institutions where putting them behind a monopolized paywall and he bypassed it and downloaded the whole thing from the MIT server and released it to the public.

>its the hitler killed himself like a coward meme
you know that is a meme right?

This is shopped right?

Why?
Does (((his))) nose trigger you?

And what about the people that write those libraries?

Not a burger, are you? Copyright infringement is treated like murder.

Look for it yourself. I only remember that the prosecutor was going for the full sentence since he didn't want to give in.

What's funny about that? And why do you laugh like a robot?

He had the option for life and chose death

How is not committing suicide an accomplishment. If you're not dead, you've failed life by default.

Remind us of who this is, and why we should care?

wut, if you are dead you failed life

would have never stuck

I jokingly told me parents I was gay just to see me da cry tears all over his communal slippers. fucking class.

I bet you jokingly take dicks in your ass too.

>What have you accomplished Sup Forums?
Living.

>Americuck does some weird scheme then kills himself because his country is retarded
>Meanwhile Khazajstan overlords give us scihub

>Aaron Swartz died today
again?

As someone who attempted to commit suicide I can say that for 100% certainty this guy is a complete fucking pussy. Because when you commit suicide and don't take down others with you are have basically accepted defeat of whatever problems you had. You are such a weal spineless wimp that you avoided facing your problems and not caring what your actions would cause to other people around you.

My problem was oxy, boy did I fucking love to get fucked up on those. So much that I ended up owing over 2 grand in cash and hadn't paid the rent in 2 months. Now I'm off that shit, have a couple grand in savings, and I even got dentures for my missing teeth (scary shit there).

>tl;dr
Grow a spine and dace your problems you pussies, killing yourself means you died for nothing and you're a coward. Nobody should have to be forced to go to such a pathetic funeral, even your parents.

>implying you care if you're a coward or not after you die

Right, you won't be there. However your friends/family will be there and their lives won't be the same anymore. You died a coward and nobody should have to go see your worthless carcass.

I guess a better question would be: do you want to die a coward?

I wouldn't be taking advice from a suicidal junkie if I were you, kids

I'm clean now, it's been a few years and I can honestly say I would have never touched those pills in my college years if I could go back and start over. The vomiting/fevers never made the highs worth it desu.

I'm not a suicidal guy but if I was I would be killing myself in part due to my cowardice, lmao

>the final boss of life isn't suicide

i fapped to clips of high school girls with perky tits

I made Curry for the first time today. In the lunch room at work it I did like what the pajeets were making, as one of them let me try a sample of their food last week, so I tried to make it myself.

You're basic.

>american libertarians are leftists

I almost had sex in 2007.

>Use uni connection to downlaod some journals from an online library
>get shit on by secret service and have to fight dozens of federal crime charges that would result in spending 50 years in max sec jail + $1,000,000 in fines
>decline 6month plea bargin and an hero instead
lol what the fuck did this nigger REALLY do?

noble

I'm not dead.

congrats you're that asshole that makes the lunch room smell like the ganges river

>"his" kids

>commit suicide
on what project?