HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN ONE COUNTRY BE SO SMALL INSIGNIFICANT?

THIS LITTLE SHIT COUNTRY ISN'T EVEN SCANDINAVIAN, THEY ARE MIXED WITH MUDSKIN GERMANS

HAHAHAHA FUCKING PEICES OF SHITS

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36824156
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Schleswig_War#Aftermath
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're just mad cause Denmark had all the cool vikings

Didn't they cucked sweden for a couple centuries?

and look at them now

they will pay further for the stockholm bloodbath

>that middle finger text thing
so 2006

>Scandinavia
>good
Even the Finns are better and they're not Scandinavian.

Looks comfy, needs some mountains though, but they have the Faroes and Greenland for compensation.

>this flag
>this topic

denmark is pretty chill desu

t. scanian

Why is the most eastern island is not Swedish?

We let them keep it, I don't really remember if it was for strategic reasons or what it was but eh.

Better?

>scandi banter

They haven't discovered it yet due to them being so shit at sailing
1628 10. AUG. BEST DAY EVER

>and look at them now
they seem pretty good these days

yeah but we cucked them back. Southern sweden used to be danish.

Did any Danes live there when they owned it tho?

>Southern sweden used to be danish.
And it used to be Swedish too!

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad

lol dude
maybe insignificant but not that small

kingdom of denmark != denmark

We sometimes get polar bears that swim from there

lol really

I stand with Denmark
Let's raise the Dannebrog together in Malmö

Post vocaroo

Danish imperialism on the rise

Norway and Sweden are faggots.

not even polar bears wants to live there

>letting a tiny peninsula of farmers occupy YOUR geographical land RIGHT next to you ON your peninsula while their own land is seperated by a strait for HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS
holy fucking shit I just realized how absolutely pathetic that is. Why is sweden such a failure

Yes, they come here occasionally and then get shot. There was a guy driving a truck in eather the Westfjords or Northern Iceland and then all of a sudden a running polar bear crossed the road in front of him.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36824156

is it true people of greenland are drinking themselves to death just like us ?

Only the middle of sweden is originally swedish land. Everything else is conquered from danes, norwegians and finns. We cucked you pretty hard.

That's all of Denmark not just greenland

They're not all bad. Their language can choke on a dick however

I don't think Denmark is such depressing place

teehee

>be a polar bear
>get shot

Central Sweden is Finnish clay. Finnish heritage is probably why the Svea were better at fighting other Scandicucks.

>THEY ARE MIXED WITH MUDSKIN GERMANS
a-are you implying we are not your equals?

All of Scandinavia is, we are among the highest consumers of antidepressants in the world

but why??
Your cities look clean, nice, cozy and comfy. You don't see pic related every fucking day

Well, at least Iceland is best at something

he's talking smack.

Cold distant people, weak family ties, conformist mindset and dark winters. It's not all about materiall wellbeing.

i'm part swedish but tbqh sweden is just butthurt after years of vassalage and personal union servitude

I'm not giving my voice away

I am on tabletright now so I can't post any pictures, but if you google antidepressant use in europe you should see what I am talking about.

Also sujective messurements of happiness are not very reliable imo.

*a tablet right now

Nah he's right, we do consume a lot of antidepressants. I think depression is also taken a lot more seriously here than anywhere else. I mean i've known people take them just because their boyfriends broke up with them. I doubt it has much to do with culture or climate.

Are you that fucker who said I make Faroese sound Swedish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Schleswig_War#Aftermath

I'm going to cry

>The war also shocked Denmark out of any idea of using war as a political tool. Danish forces were not involved in war outside their frontiers until the 1999 NATO bombing of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. It became clear that, against the might of Germany, Denmark could not assert her survival with her own arms; this played a crucial role in the "adjustment policy" and later "Cooperation policy" during the Nazi-German occupation in World War II.

Yes, I am.

True, alot of people take pills they don't need here.

Still think we are more depressed than other countries though.

You suck

At least you have trees

At least you have fish

Meh England did more damage to Denmark as a nation than Germany. Not as much as Sweden though.

>Meh England did more damage to Denmark as a nation than Germany.
Like what? The Bombardment of Copenhagen? How is that worse than losing a big rich chunk of your country.

Before 1864 Denmark was an actual European power.

The most expensive TV series ever made in Denmark was about this war

Actually Denmark became "cucked" by Sweden in the end. The eastern parts of Denmark where the only production of iron was,(making up about 1/3 of Denmark at the time) was lost to Sweden in 1668. Also Gotland and large parts of Norway. Norway was also later given to Sweden. I live in the south and i think it would be nice of our parts were still Danish though

>Denmark declares neutrality. England decides to preemptively destroy our fleet which was our only real claim to power. Denmark then has no choice but to join Napoleon. Napoleon loses the war. Denmark loses it's fleet, it's influence and most of all Norway.
Compare that to losing a large chunk of Southern Jutland. Some of which we got back. And after we got fairly wealthy off of WW1.

the british took the fleet which was the second biggest in europe at the time in 1807

after that it was all downhill
but it was our own stupidity for siding with Napoleon and losing Norway

>Denmark declares neutrality.
Found your problem. Neutrality only works if you're strong enough for it to be armed neutrality and defend yourself against others. Denmark was not strong enough to defend itself against either Britain or Napoleon. Therefore it should have picked sides.

Neutrality without strength is completely worthless.

>And after we got fairly wealthy off of WW1.
Didn't translate to power

I am very annoyed by this. I wish Denmark didn't lose the war of 1864.

Why the fuck was Austria helping Prussia? Why the hell didn't Sweden send help to Denmark? Why was Britain subscribing to the "splendid isolation" meme? It was all really stupid.

>Why the hell didn't Sweden send help to Denmark?
Because we've been rivals since forever

Dansken > Svensken

Swedish posters like you are fucking embarrassing being mad as fuck. Danes are our bros no bully

>Neutrality without strength is completely worthless
No it isn't. We would have kept Norway if Napoleon had just attacked. Then we could've escaped with fleet and joined the Royal Navy completely dominating the oceans. Instead you decided for us.

>Didn't translate to power
No but economically, we had a much better time with Germany as the enemy.

it's just bantz

>Because we've been rivals since forever

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE CONTINENT, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS

>No it isn't. We would have kept Norway if Napoleon had just attacked. Then we could've escaped with fleet and joined the Royal Navy completely dominating the oceans. Instead you decided for us.

Yes it is worthless. Denmark's position of "neutrality" meant that Britain wasn't sure if Denmark would buckle under French pressure. We couldn't trust Denmark, there was no way. Especially with the French growing so strong.

If you wanted to join the Royal Navy you shouldn't have stayed fucking neutral. What a stupid thing to do.

>We couldn't trust Denmark, there was no way
Sure from a British point of view it was a good decision. But it wasn't very nice okay.

>Greater Frisian Empire

What's the place in Copenhagen called where you can order as much pork as you can eat? It's served on trays.

Sounds divine. Need to know this also.