Malware Ads

I thought they fixed this crap? My CSS still breaks if I refresh the page.

And yes, I've purged and updated my filter lists.

Welcome to gookmoot

install umatrix dumbfuck

Why

Here are some of the sites I guess, if anyone cares. Searching shows at least one is probably an 'extremist tracker' and a couple slow down computers.

mgid.com
c.mgid.com
cm.mgid.com
jsc.mgid.com
servicer.mgid.com
piguiqproxy.com
kz9d.piguiqproxy.com
n1-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
n2-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
n4-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
n5-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
n6-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
n7-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
n9-r98d2.piguiqproxy.com
scorecardresearch.com
b.scorecardresearch.com
smcheck.org
zx1s.smcheck.org
steepto.com
cdn.steepto.com
cm.steepto.com
imgg-cdn.steepto.com
teutorigos-cat.com
adglare.net
utraffic.engine.adglare.net
adrta.com
amgload.net
xk9n.amgload.net
crwdcntrl.net
bcp.crwdcntrl.net
cwkuki.com
t.cwkuki.com
adglare.net
utraffic.engine.adglare.net
amgload.net
xk1o.amgload.net
xk6n.amgload.net
piguiqproxy.com
kz1c.piguiqproxy.com
kz9d.piguiqproxy.com
smcheck.org
zx6s.smcheck.org

And of course they adjusted the ads to get around all the hot fixes everyone came up with.

I'm new to this thread, what happened here? What browser are you using, OS, Etc.?

I can just paste these into my filters right?

'Someone' got a load of money to serve an ad script that ignores adblockers; if you fix it by blocking the sites directly, the script breaks the user display for Sup Forums. The ads, of course, connect to websites that upload malware and gather user data.

An easy way to tell, if you refresh >> long enough with an adblocker on, the banner ad will still load (or the user interface will break if you already blocked some of the websites), showing the malware that allows ads to load has activated. If it loads, UBlock Origin lists them, click on it's icon and then click on domains connected.

Yup, but this has already happened twice, they gonna get new sites and use work arounds, pretty easy when the fucking site owner is in on it.

*refresh the main page of Sup Forums.

i see nothing on ubo scope

Refresh the page a few times, sometimes the domains show up and break the CSS. Sometimes they don't.

I'm getting it every 10 refreshes or so.

Haven't got it with FF yet, and I've refreshed the page like 30 times.

Same here

Same here. I do get it on mobile tho but not on the desktop

>showing the malware
I don't see anything.

WorksForMeâ„¢

I'm on Chrome, maybe that's why.

Use this for ublock:
Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)

Where should I paste this, "My Filters"?

Yes.

Firefox Developer Edition on GNU/Linux, uMatrix & uBlock don't report any hit

not even adglare

Well I appreciate the effort.

On top of this, the site is still usable. This just has about a 15% chance of happening if I refresh the page.

did you hit apply changes after you pasted it in?

Yes and then closed and reloaded the browser entirely.

it worked for me when i did it, and i've done it on two separate computers that previously had the same problem.

Damn I thought they got rid of the ukrainian dick so I deactivated user's unfuck4chan script and started browsing on my phone again. I haven't gone on this site from my work computer since this started, so that's good at least. I guess I'll just go back to only ever coming here with a hardened ad-free browser. We have a duty to make sure this move costs the guy more than it's worth.

dont remember the pasebin link but here you go some user posted this a few weeks back

// ==UserScript==
// @name Sup Forums Anti-cancer
// @include *://*.Sup Forums.org/*
// @run-at document-start
// ==/UserScript==
window.addEventListener('beforescriptexecute', function(e) {
if(e.target.textContent.indexOf('u="pper"')>=0) {
e.preventDefault();
}
}, true);

to add on this, I'm using a modified and hardened user.js. Maybe that's the reason I don't get any of the cancer you guys are getting.

iirc doesn't work on chrome because it's "beforescriptexecute" event is fucked