25k for a racecar chassis

>25k for a racecar chassis

bargain of the century?

It Is Slow

If I buy that will Japanese girls sleep with me? Asking for a friend.

>>>o ut

Basic asian girls get wet when they see one of these so yes unless you fuck it up.

Why would I buy this instead of an MX-5?

>but it's a hairdresser's car!
I'm old as fuck, I don't care what anyone thinks of me

storage

it's newer
the new miata would probably be better

it's more practical. as a miata owner i'd love to have shitty cramped rear seats so i can move with couple of my friends when i feel like it.

as a miata owner i'd also say go for whichever you like more, my nb might be unpractical but it never fails to put a smile on my face

See you missed
>chassis
Drop a good engine in it and it would be a force to be reckoned with

Why would I waste my time sitting in a metal box instead of just moving closer to the office?

weird car. would be a lot better off buying something like a g37 or mr2 sw20 for differing reasons on both

As someone who ones a 2017 one in Standard the clutch is fucking dogshit it feels like its burned through even brand new and muh torque dip

It's also hard as fuck to do any engine work when it's so deep in.
It's also only a few k less than a WRX

Well not just that im just saying before the whole tuner thing its fucking not worth getting as is and sunking more money into it is just straight dumb.

You wanna reenact Manta, Manta with a modernized vehicle and more ricing or something?

they're both cool cars. ft86 platform has tons of aftermarket stuff and a vibrant youtube community full of how tos. I got a brz because it has rear seats to put stuff in and because I really don't like convertibles. this one's mine

The FRS has a shit tier suspension.
I've beaten every FRS/BRZ at my local autocross with my old modified1992 Camaro.

Wrong board again
Also this

See you missed the point of this car

Yes but only the kind that vapes 24/7

if you are old as fuck just end it

>for a race car chassis
>25000$
And the chassis the only thing you'll get. As in - external frame.

buying a subaru that doesn't have AWD.

why.

>buying a Subaru that doesn't have AMD

oh god, it looks so nice in white

Because RWD is superior, ofc.

Nice bus you got there

>Buying an effeminate cuck car.

Would be such a great car if it had simple 4cyl toyota dohc.

H4 engines are pretty fucking solid m88. There are some problems with certain block but I've yet to hear about any sever issues with the 2.0 in the BRZ but I admittedly haven't kept up with them. The EJ22 was built like a brick shithouse though, and so far the 255 hasn't given me any issues. With that said heads and there's an issue with cyl3 and oil delivery in some of the WRXs, not sure which generation. And with that the whole of the promotional material is based on the H4, the chassis and suspension was specifically tooled to take advantage of the low center of gravity.

The engine is a joke and no matter how nice it drives you really miss the power.

They should’ve dropped the MSRP a couple of thousand dollars and added a high end version with a turbo four for about $4000 more.

That shit would’ve sold like crazy.

I would buy one and out sum tantem series wound dc motors in it and fucking smoke everyone and even tesla faggots.

Nice graduation present