I have everything except the Phillips Screwdriver. How can I possibly build this now?

I have everything except the Phillips Screwdriver. How can I possibly build this now?

You don't, it will build you.

go buy a screwdriver at the nearest convenience store

Screw them with your cock.

By getting a screwdriver. What kind of fucking child are you that you don't have a screwdriver in your house?

1/4" wrench will work too.

these
how the fuck do you not have a screwdriver

#2 phillips is the only one you'll ever need :^)

Ah, I'm so stupid. I thought it had to be from Phillips company. It's just an ordinary screwdriver.

>I thought it had to be from Phillips company.
Are you on drugs

>I thought it had to be from Phillips company.
Maybe if you want one with a flash light on it, but other wise no. Phillipshead

Only ever so slightly but not too much really.

I don't have a screwdriver either. I don't know how I'm getting the right one.

I bet you would post a frog picture if we could post more than one picture at a time, OP. Christ, you're stupid

That reminds me of when I was in Japan looking for a mechanical pencil and thought it had to be from SHARP because they call them sharp pencils over there.

>I thought it had to be from Phillips company
oh man this made my day user

Use a knife maybe?

Fucking kek the state of Sup Forums

>he doesn't own a Philips screwdriver

Are you a single mother?

please tell you me English is not your first language.

user what the fuck

Did you pop out of a cave yesterday or something? Do you need any other pointers on modern civilization?

fuck you japs

Tip of scissors. Some keys can manage it.

what the fuck do you call a flat head screwdriver, abnormal screwdriver?

>It's just an ordinary screwdriver.
No, it's a Phillips-head screwdriver

There are multiple options to that
>melt the plastic end of a pen and press it to the screw
>use a small flathead screwdriver
>buy a tri-wing screwdriver for like a dollar

>Philips branded screwdriver

this fucking board never ceases to amaze me

i've laughed like 5 minutes at this, but this teaches us something
Once we associate a crosshead screwdriver to name Phillips, it becomes obvious to us.

Sure, we probably thought at some point that "Hey, there's a company named Philips but it doesn't have anything to do with screwdrivers" so we kind of shrug it off as an unmentioned joke

Then there comes a person who thinks that he needs a legit Philips-branded screwdriver and your whole train of thought derails into the abyss

It's named after its inventor, dumbass.

retarded cousin driver

>Hey, there's a company named Philips but it doesn't have anything to do with screwdrivers
Is this OP? Trying to sound smart??

>Philips
>English

So every screwdriver that isn't flat a Phillip's head screwdriver or is it a special kind of screwdriver?

There is mobo?

>name Phillips

Yes, indeed the inventor

>literally his surname
Are you retarded?

it's the crosshead screw.
There is Torx and Pozidriv to name couple others

Sorry, English unpossible, no primare languaje

what was this nigga tryin to prove??

a "phillips head" screw/screwdriver is the kind that looks like a "+", with rounded inner edges so the driver get pushed out of the screw when there's too much torque
it's done this way for easier automation, at the cost of easily being able to strip the screw (they're not designed to be screwed in/out many times)

Excellent, the new gender list for 2018 has been released.

That he's immune to electricity.

which of these would be most resistant to rounding issues?

Slotted for sure. You can't fucking round it because it's a literal straight line.

You can, actually, one half just tears off.

If you use a smaller width screwdriver as a retard, it fucks up the slot and it becomes rounded and slippery.

i like torx, but you need multiple screwdrivers depending on what size screw you're working with.

It's not very fucking round even if it tears off now is it?

Check and mate.

> I thought it had to be from Phillips company
Is this truly how the Americans view the world?
Also, add me to the screencap

What will you do, unscrew it with a broken half-circle file?

Broken != threaded. You still haven't countered my point that the slotted one can't be threaded

Posidrive > Phillips

OP gives phillips head

a brainlet screwdriver

Knife

That he has no idae how electric guitars work.

I thought the exact same thing when I first heard the term "philips screwdriver". It's not really obvious what it refers to. In Norway we call it a star-screwdriver, which makes a bit more sense I think.

it makes more sense to me when someone calls a torx bit/screw "star"

This. If I hear star I think Torx.

Yeah, but the philips design is a lot older, so the name has just stuck I guess.

it's at least more star-like than flathead, i'll give you that
it's a bit confusing now though, since torx is quite common, and much more star-like than phillips

>It's not really obvious what it refers to
It's completely ubiquitous what Phillips means. How the fuck is an equidistant cross a star to you?

Not building your own tool factory first with sustainable wages, then making a non proprietary screw driver.

BTW: During this post I was thinking why do they use Phillips instead of flat-head for electronic devices, and in a a-ha moment, I figured its to keep the screwdriver steady around sensitive components. Reply or your mother will only have a flat-head.

if you need the manual to build a pc you can screw yourself instead.
(no screwdriver required)

English isn't my first language, and I have to admit it was really confusing when I first time saw someone refering cross-headed screwdriver (like you would call it in my language) as a Phillips. Like user above, I first thought I had to get some kind of special tool, but at least figured what was going on pretty quickly instead of embarrassing on the internet.

>How the fuck is an equidistant cross a star to you?

To be fair, flathead screws are absolutely retarded and engineers who decide to use them today should get chased out of their profession for the good of all.

This made my day, user.

i knew that it would end like this from the beginning of this thread
include me in screen cap please

>to keep the screwdriver steady
this is why the + screwdriver was invented

>even considering using flathead screws in ARSH 2018
Shiggedy diggedy

It's the motherboard manual.

>not knowing the difference between a phillips and a flat-head. Please be bait.

Nobody could possibly be this retarded, could they?

Phillips doesn't make proprietary screws.
Apple does.

Then how come OP didn't have a philiips screwdriver?

ElectroBOOM electrocutes himself every chance he get's. He actually knows his shit, but he fakes a lot of the electrocutions to make the video but less on the monologue side.

He did, he just didn't know what a phillips screwdriver was.

All those retards making fun of him while its quite fucking obvious that he did not know it. There are normal screwdrivers, but there are other screwdrivers types like pozidrov, robertson, hex, torx, hex socket.

its not that fucking obvious if you were using normal type screwdriver whole life.

BTW
Company that respect themself and respect their client would add cheap screwdrivers to the fucking product, it would cost few cents more.

"they" are everywhere.

could be worse
>Pozidriv

The absolute state of bait-fags

Glad someone else posted this. ElectroBOOM is actually really smart, but he likes shitposting.

>Company that respect themself and respect their client would add cheap screwdrivers to the fucking product, it would cost few cents more.
>adding a screwdriver when EVERY FUCKING HUMAN ON EARTH has one in their house
everyone should add scissors to their products so that we can open them easier, clearly

>the absolute and current state of nu/g/ on the 12th day of the year 2018

I, too remember the days when computers didn't need motherboards or connector cables.

name of this 3d anime qt,I see her posted but cant find sauce

>he doesn't know about the most intelligent super AI in the current year
I'm losing faith in this place. Just go to jewtube, AI Channel is what you are looking for.

thanks

I heard some people get off to electrocution

this is from his video 2 days ago, just before he burned his fingers like this you can tell his voice got higher in anticipation- he fucking did this on purpose knowing exactly what it would do.

updated version

>he fucking did this on purpose knowing exactly what it would do.
Everybody already knows this. His channel's idea is for him to get hurt in some way, like he says in the watch review video. It's for entertainment.

>Ah, I'm so stupid.
Yes you are.

yeah but I mean he could have just shocked himself lightly, he burned his fingers like that even though he didn't need to