What Sup Forums meme have you fallen for

What Sup Forums meme have you fallen for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFL627o8BAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sent ;v)

nice!

>64GB of RAM
D:

I mean. I was using Thinkpads before they we're popular here. I bought some intro audiophile headphones. I have a mechanical keyboard. My current system has a liquid cooling loop.

Calling Linux "GNU/Linux". My co-workers always give me weird looks when I refer to it like that.

Thinkpads

Of course they would look at you weird. It's Linux, just Linux.

I put it like that on my resume...

believing 99% people here know anything about technology

sell them for twice the price on ebay, buy DDR5s later when you actually need RAM.

pffffff
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

No wonder you're unemployed, you've revealed you're insane.

DDR5 doesn't do my DDR3 mobo any good now does it?

It didn't come up, but those autists sym-linked vi to ed an I'm still mad.

The M50x. The hinge on the right side broke and I had to stick zip ties to fix it and now it looks retarded.

mini-pc with Intel Celeron processor

it was slow as fuck when I got it, but it will be 30% slower as fuck when the Intel MeltDown HardWare Bug gets patched

Install Linux on it

your mobo won't last till 2020 when DDR5 will be prevalent

moto g
x220
GNU+Linux

Sup Forums ruined my life. I was popular in middle school and high school, then I got my first gaming PC and it all went downhill from there.

private trackers, linux, lineageos

thinkpad t61. got the middleton bios, a nice 256 evo 850, t9500 cpu. the thing died within a year. i paid like 250USD for it

Web development. It’s dying and oversatured with dweebs who do codecadmy and think they’re qualified because they remember doing it on MySpace when they were younger

>Sup Forums
>gaming PC
get out, faggot.

building a PC is a Sup Forums oriented activity, faggot

Expensive portable music players. Mine has collected dust since the day I bought it. I just use my phone for music.

no, it's a child oriented activity

Sup Forums

Fuck off

memepad
unplug/tap webcam/mic
uninstall bluetooth drives
stickers
old stuff is better
learn C
like traps

gentoo

Ruby on Rails.

mechanical keyboards, i spent $100 when the cheapo one i had was fine.

I'm on a ten year replacement cycle. It'll be fine.

>unplug/tap webcam/mic
this one's actually not a meme
used to do security stuff at the UWaterloo, one of our demos was hacking some dell laptop's webcam
they made us stop doing the live demo though

just disabling in BIOS is all you really need to do

I'm with this guy fuck off

Sup Forums itself

yuru yuri

no regrets

NSA through intel me can reinstall.

>bought K&R and a mechanical keyboard
>amazon wants me to buy programming socks
this meme has gone too far

>install gentoo
>poozen
>jewtel
>buttcoin
>wangblows 10 ltsb
>wangblows 7
>gentoo
>i3
>LFS
>chinkpad
>16 GB ram
>LUSK
>SSD
>helium HDD
>RAID 0
>*BSD
>botnet
and I have fallen for many more I cant even remember

>requires nodejs
I want to end my life

Nah that's a myth. I require proof.

koding with klossy

>AMD/Ryzen

>buy helium hard disk
>it fucking floats away

>t. Brian

Fuck off

>t. brainlet without programming socks

It's GNU+Linux

Have your (you) and fuck off

Arch

Android

at least now that i dont have friends anymore, i can use my free time to update my widgets and launcher :^)

16 and 32gb RAM, watercooling (which Sup Forums thinks is a meme but there really isn't much in the way of aircooling for the TR4) and my favorite the IBM Thinkpad

>THIS IS NOT A COUNTRY OF PEPE THE FROG
youtube.com/watch?v=PFL627o8BAQ

>it will be 30% slower as fuck
That's a meme. I hate jewtel as much as the next (non-pajeet)guy, but under real life workloads the slowdown is more like 5-10%.

three thinkpads

Do I regret my delish T530, T420, and X230? Not for a second.

Thinkpad. Bought a used L430 from a school for very cheap, mined a shitcoin on it for a while, then flipped for 3x what I paid.

I'm sure you can find an anime schoolgirl lady lolita costume cheaper on Alibaba.

It may be Sup Forums related but it's just like playing lego. Been assembling my own gaymen PCs since I was like 11 (circa 2001) and I can't even call myself an Sup Forums expert. GTFO

To be fair, having your system on an SSD is actually good. I can never go back to the slow 7200 rpm (or god forbid 5400 rpm) days.

duckduckgo

Is there any decent search engine out there? I miss google during the early 2000's.

>Not taping
>Just fucking jamming it with zip ties until it stays
God so fucking stupid

>Poozen
>16gb ram
>linux
>i3-gaps
>water cooling
>ssd
>vim
>firefox
>captcha v1

Gentoo

>tfw fell for the 4k meme
>tfw its not a meme

> Mechanical keyboard (not a meme)
> Linux (not a meme)
> Minimalism, i3, polybar, terminal applications (not a meme)
> "Computer Science", i didn't really fell for it because i choose the superior math path with a little bit of CS like algorithms (pure CS is the biggest Sup Forums meme)

Alright let's see
>debian/linux distros
>thinkpad X220
>M40Xs
>IPS monitor
>16GB memory
>emacs/cmus/lightweight software
>mechanical keyboard
>dual monitor setup
>home Server
>SICP
>UNIX OSs (Open, FreeBSD etc)
>OnePlus 3T
>chink keycaps
>LEDs, but just tucked behind furniture

Jesus christ this place has ruined me. Most of these are pretty good, save for a few.

How is web development "dying"? It's definitely oversaturated by I don't understand the dying part.

SSD

MSI products

I fell for the 16Gb meme when DDR4 came out and fuck, it went so well, paid like 70€ for 16GB of 2666

Fell for:
>MBP's are bad laptops, just bought a 13" tbMBP
>Thinkpad, just bought a T530 and love it
>Mechanical keyboards, jiust bought a Corsair K95 RGB PLATINUM

The macbook I'm postan from is my first computer with an SSD, don't ask me why.
It's lightning fucking quick

IPS monitors are a meme?

None. And I have 16GB of RAM. Very utile.

According to a few bingo charts they are. They're pretty popular though so it's not like they're something only Sup Forums considers good

Expensive headphones
32GiB of ram
Arch

Good meme though

Fuckin' Casio F91-W.
Got me 4 years in detention in guantanamo

Thinkpad
SSD
Mechanical Keyboard
Audiophile Headphones

Back in 6th form I did an assignment for IT on various operating systems and put GNU/Linux instead of Linux.
My teacher asked me to come outside with him for a chat and said he though I plagiarised it because of that and the fact it was too good. He said he couldn't find the place I plagiarised it from but he was positive I plagiarised it.
Took him back to my desk and answered the whole brief for that assignment off by heart in front of another 5 or so people in greater detail than the piece of work I handed in, then answered every question he had.
He didn't interact with me for the rest of his short time at the school and ended up leaving at Christmas due to a mental breakdown according to our other teacher.

windows mobile

8gb isn't enough if you have a lot of shit open simultaneously.

Buy more RAM faget

Shit that never happened.

>yeh bro 8gb ram will be enough

Given how retarded your 'fix' is, I'd wager that the build quality wasn't the reason it broke.

Being a NEET browsing Sup Forums all day.

>17

>30% slowdown? why do you complain about 20% slowdown? somebody please help, this man is trying to sue me over a 10% slowdown! you will hear from my lawyer about the 10% performance boost I gave you

Nothing is a meme, almost everything has it's own legitimate use to the right person.

You are the cancer of Sup Forums.

niggers tongue my anus

Novideo drivers

>now it looks retarded.
>Sup Forums
and where is your problem ?

>I'm a fucking loser starter kit

it did though

Well if you're saying it out loud you shouldn't pronounce the slash if you are. That just sounds retarded. Just say it like "GNU Linux", or " GNU and Linux", or "GNU with Linux" (this way would probably be the most correct).

>gnu/Linux
>lineageos
>144hz freesync monitor
>mechanical keyboard
>le flawless sensor gaymer mouse

Only one that was probably not worth the money was the mouse

>pic rel is me i am and average intel worker