Well argentina, care to explain?

Well argentina, care to explain?

>urushop
uruguayans are selling them, complains should go tiwards them

Why are you buying dank Argie brew from Bongland and why does it cost two hundred dollarydoos?

Pls buy from us, not dirty gayans.

>$246.10
>$307.69
wtf?

its from the
*ahem*
Falklands

i thought that you were so proud of your mate, why are bongs selling it?
it was the first result and is in tacos not burgers
any place that you recommend?

>urushop
Urgayans confirmed thieves

>French flag

What was meant by this?

What is the point of mate? You don't get a buzz like from coffee or tea, and it doesn't taste as good as other herbal teas.

Argies say you should sweeten it, but you don't have to sweeten coffee or tea to enjoy them. Am I supposed to buy the ones flavored with chocolate or mint? Is that cheating?

>Argies say you should sweeten it
'no'

but it just tastes like tobacco

I've never understood how to smoke yerbamate, my Peruvian friend told me to use a tobacco pipe but it didn't get me high at all, tried rolling it in a joint but no effect either.

Mate has plenty of caffeine not as much as coffee but you tend to drink it in much larger quantities.
I used to drink it so much that once I had to reduce it I had symptoms of caffeine withdrawal.

Unlike tea or coffee, the mate is a drink you can share with others, I think that's its main charm, and the taste depends on the yerba , the mate and if you drink it with sugar or not

>not drinking sweet mate
Life is bitter enough.

we're frenchboos :D SAGRE BLOO

>sweet mate
sos un concha floja

>You don't get a buzz
yes you do but the kick is slower so you can drink more mate than coffee

have a pity (You)

Who gave you permission to use the internet? My toilet won't clean itself, hurry up.

callate conchita

>>>/mytoilet/

Wow argies are so rude, I don't bully Paraguay even though they are our vassal state.

yerba mate is literally carcinogenic. just drink coffee imo

It's kind of a meme to be honest. Normies like to drink and share it in groups so they can fit in. It's actually a pretty disgusting beverage and nobody drinks it because they like it.

vos y tus fetiches raros conchita
qué sigue, ponerte los tacones de tu vieja y pedirme que te dé de comer mi choto?

THIS.

Except for the sweeten the mate thing, fuck you for this.

>you can't share tea or coffee
wat

He started 2bh

>>>/mytoilet/

Well, maybe Peruvians do it, but we don't drink tea or coffee in the same cup with others

>>>/michoto/
aunque con lo concha floja que sos no hay pija que te calce

But why can you do that with mate?

Did you know that the air and water is carcinogenic too? Stop breathing and drinking water, faggot.

I withdraw my previous statement. You are correct my good sir.

>hablando como argentino
Lo que hacen tantos años de servidumbre.

I thought the studies on that showed that it was due to drinking it when it was too hot and burning the throat?

no soy bolita como vos para hablar """"""español"""""" como en el Chavo, conchi

because muh tradition actually
many foreigners hog their mate implements

The "carcinogenic" thing about mate in that study was the water temperature, drinking any hot liquid it's potencially carcinogenic.

Nada , nada, a dormir temprano que mañana tenés mucho que hacer.

in other words just drink tereré :D

Why is drinking hot liquid carciongenic? How does it affect DNA?

then why do studies on coffee say it has the opposite effect of mate, preventing cancer?

ajajaj pobre concha floja se quedó sin saber qué boludez decir aprendé a comprar buena yerba para no tomar los ""amargos"" (o a cebar bien)

>DNA
you do know how cancer is formed right?
very hot liquid burns the mucose and drinking it too often accelerates the chances of having esophagus cancer or somewhere along those pipes

Because retarded Argies drink boiling water through a goddamn straw

practically anything that damages tissue could fuck up the replication of the cell, possibly making cancer
it's a little more complex than that, but that's roughly the idea
I can confirm people here drinking mate at something like 70°C

Don't know about coffe studies, but I readed the mate one and they only mentioned potential risk due to drinking it to hot, nothing about the substances in the infusion.
boiling the water is haram for mate chicanito, we literally throw the water and put cold water for heating againg when that happens

plz respond

There's Mercado Livre which is our version of eBay.

>our version
nice attempt