Remember this meme currency someone here started some years back as fun maymay?

Remember this meme currency someone here started some years back as fun maymay?
Well, that shit is picking up speed now. One doge coin used to be worth like $0.00001

Now it's $0.012 and still growing. I hope you saved your meme crypto wallets, because it's possible it will peak at a couple of bucks per coin so even couple hundred doge coins will buy you a new high end computer soon.

Or have you perhaps... missed even this last ever crypto train?

Other urls found in this thread:

eletronicalvlup.wixsite.com/lvlup-org
coinplaycenter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw you missed out on every possible way to get money

I gave away about 30 million of these on Sup Forums while being known as the "doge santa". good times

This particular coin will unlike the bitecoin be much funnier here. Because when the dogecoin meme started many people here mined it as a joke, that was 4 years ago. It was very easy to get millions of coins in mere days with your regular computer. Many people here had hundreds of thousands or even a mil or two coins, and we were gifting thousands to each other as a joke.
But then the meme died so everyone deleted their wallets, since the meme was over and the coin had no monetary value.
And now they will all be on suicide watch....ha

It's funny, because i'm one of those people.

>but it's the future, bro
>bigger than computing itself bro
>smart contacts and shieeet
>those banksters driving fiats will get what they deserve
>lolz nocoiner

If true then you have thrown away almost $400 000. (And the value is going up, so in the end you wil have thrown away millions of dollars).

Good job pissing you chance to be rich, and never having to work again, away for memes, hope it was worth it.

What good is crypto going to be when the government makes it illegal for business transactions and the IRS starts demanding their tax you missed paying

it was worth it ;)

It's by design impossible to monitor the coin flow since the whole system is decentralized and encrypted, so irs is fucked. And it's illegal to make it illegal as well since govt isn't allowed to ban potatoes just because they want to

damn, these retards are pumping anything

Oh shit, there are apparently few companies that accept doge coin, that is pretty cool

If he didn't than maybe it would never become this popular. He literally promoted the meme currency.

>since govt isn't allowed to ban potatoes just because they want to
sweet summer child

i remember sending out over 100k in begging threads here. good times

Mfw had 300 dogecoin since a month ago
Traded them for ethereum

>go to store
>try to pay with fiat
>tell me they only accept doge
>set my money on fire
>beat me with a stick

still have my ~2300 doges.

I got 2000 from SakuraFish for posting my fish tank.

Only have like 2000 of them left. Used to have 25000.

i used to burn 6€ of electricity as a joke.

now this joke is worth 15000€

the govt is entitled to ban everything that hurts their economy, even humans

I think I had about a million of those. But now I can't find my wallet. The only thing I have is my email account but I don't know how to get my wallet back.

pro-tip, not having to work anymore doesn't make you a happier human being in the long run.. the chances are higher that you kill yourself due to that actually

I had thousands, maybe like 3000 of these useless cringecoins. I lost the wallet. if it hits a dollar I will kill myself.

I have 4m coins in a multidoge/multibit wallet I don't have the password to :(

Fuck yes, you were my hero back then.
It was a magical time on this board and tons of fun. Even still have your doge picture.

>Bullying the Doge Santa
>Rude

>tfw I still have my wallet.dat somewhere on my HD
It was a joke back then and I'm just curious how mining works, tried Dogecoin because it was the most accessible (the community behind it is good).

Is it still possible to get at least some dogecoins by mining with a typical gaming desktop computer? Just to sit on for years.

No way you're santa doge. I think you gave me 50k.

Hello everyone, I am with an initiative, a community work, who wants to help I will be very grateful.
eletronicalvlup.wixsite.com/lvlup-org

Hello we are a Steller Lumens Lottery site.
If you want to gamble a little with Stellar in order to win a lot more give it a try.

coinplaycenter.com/

So let me get this straight. If i buy some doge coins now they might fuckin skyrocket in price like bitcoins? A total newb question but should I?

Worthless non fiat currency with no government backing.
Coinfags will get scammed. Bad.

Every cryptocurrency is meant to have NO government backing. That's why most of them are decentralized.

I have millions of these. Should I sell them right now or keep them?

>I can bait too guys

take your ponzi schemes back to

You can gib them to me

No, I'm serious. I mined using my now retired gtx560ti in the first week when the difficulty was very low. I even have the wallet.dat file.

Which cryptos are most viable for mining on gpu?

>check dogecoin wallet
>2k coins
>last transaction was 10k to cryptsy in 2014

it's good tech. Cheaper fees than ripple
F

Don't mine on a GPU. I can't stop you, but mining is causing GPU prices to go up, also, research how to mine on Google, and beware high electricity costs. It is not worth it.

Should i buy some and hope that doge will become new bitcoins in few years? Cause i don't mind spending few dollars if they become worth thousds.

Oh shit! Cheers dude!

Similar. :|

>dogecoin is mooning
What is this reality we live in boyos

Not needing to work doesn't mean you can't work, just that you are free to do something you enjoy instead of wage slaving to put food on the table. If that freedom makes you depressed then you lack any sense of perspective (or possibly just a functioning dopaminergic system).

People say this, that the electricity costs aren't worth it and all that. But isn't the whole point of mining altcoins is hoping that they'll increase significantly in value over time? Seems kind of shortsighted to determine what coin to mine based on its profitability today. Of course that makes it more or less a lottery, hoping your alt coin will take off, but this seems to make more sense than trying to steadily make $5/day or some shit.

t. nocoiner

What's even more bizarre is Pandacoin's 300% jump this week. That was a Sup Forums-/biz/ project that went nowhere for years and now it's where Doge was a month ago.

why would anybody buy your collection of doge coins though?

>Pandacoin

LMAO, that takes me back.
Do you guys remember the Pandacoin vs. PND drama?
And in the end it turned out the PND guy was actually the bastard like so many thought.

Well Wolong gave up and shut down his own Pandacoin, which was why AmDoge's Pandacoin was made, so then he declared mission accomplished and sold his stake.

Now it's four years later and people still want the AmDoge coin for some reason; maybe since proof of stake coins are getting popular.

All these stories... It was actually a really cool ride on Sup Forums with the coins back then. On /biz/ it's just not the same like it was back then here.
Really enjoyed those couple weeks while it lasted from dec 13 to somewhere mid 2014.

Not the anons you're talking to, but I thought amDoge's Pandacoin was stillborn, but I mined the fuck out of it anyways. Didn't even realize it actually had value now

Most of the coins I mined back then died, or sell for one Satoshi on a backwater exchange with no volume

I know some kind Sup Forumsentleman gave me some back then but then later my HDD died with my wallet on it. Those lost doggo's went to waste.

I have 30 000 dogecoins. If I one day wanted to cash them out into real money, how would I be able to do it?

I want to know this as well.

have about 600 coins mined from an old cpu. Will wait and see. Would be hilarious if it was the case though.

Why the FUCK do you have them if you literally don't know anything about coins?

exchange.

not or I'm Mining the coins was literally a joke. Trying to force the coin into actual money with retarded propaganda etc...
>good times

Because they mined them when they were a meme obviously

I mined 1 million of them quickly but before I could get them off the mining pool they jacked my shit

Sign up with Coinbase, transfer your Doge to Bittrex, sell into a crypto that you can transfer to Coinbase, do that, sell for USD.

Or you can use purse.io to buy stuff from Amazon, they let you pay directly in Doge.

I mined them many years ago, mostly just for fun and for the hype. I recently noticed the huge surge in cryptocurrency popularity, and decided to pull up my old hard drive and transfer them to my current computer.

I don't remember a lot from the time I was into them, and now I am trying to relearn things. I saw this thread as an opportunity to learn something.