Almost ended up living in the horrendous shithole known as Ukraine

>Almost ended up living in the horrendous shithole known as Ukraine
>Somehow ended up coming to Canada to live in the comfiest city

Maybe there really is a God afterall, lmfao @ poorfags living in shitholes. Why don't you just immigrate to a civilized first world country?

SHART

Ukraine has the most beautiful women tho

Because only the prettiest prostitutes survive and propagate their genes.

Subpar women die out

Lol they really do not. Maybe in the big cities, but in the countryside they are really horrendous. This is coming from a child of Ukrainian parents.

also they're all mentally ill whores

If you don't treat them like shit they're like a leech that will never let go. Slavic women, not even once

IN

fuck off we are full

You are just bad with women

You are a stereotypical eastern european immigrant in NA.

No they are the worst women senpai, that's why I always lol @ Sup Forums retards talking about "muh qt 3.1415 savior of the white race gf from russia" lmfao

I'm very happy I didn't end up stuck in muh shithole homeland

CANADIAN TIRE

>2 months away from being born in ex Yugo shithole
>parents get visa for Canada and I get born here
Dogged a bullet too m8. Thank God I was born here

Idk how it is in Europe but literally no one knows the difference between east and western Europe here, unless you're directly from there (which does nothing but gives you an exotic plus).

Can confirm. My sisters won't date you unless you have at least a million in assets toplel

They're the worst women, they have these ridiculous standards when they're just stupid whores who don't offer anything besides a warm hole

Iktf

Froggy, OP isn't american....

It's the point, Helmut

He's kind of right a lot of Eastern European women here are straight up gold diggers. Significantly worse than a lot of other women here. Needless to say it's not all of them but a noticeable portion are.

Thats because they come from poverty, every women from poor regions act like that

If you are from Ukraine and you cant recognize gold digger from normal gir in an hour conversation you are just bad with women

How did you emigrate? Was it some provincial program?

>mommy was a refugee
>got to be born in Canada instead of a rotting african shithole