How do you feel (if you speak an indo-european language, so no mongol finland) my fellow indo-europeans...

How do you feel (if you speak an indo-european language, so no mongol finland) my fellow indo-europeans, that your ancestors probably used to speak like this:

To rḗḱs éh1est. So n̥putlos éh1est. So rēḱs súhnum éwel(e)t. Só tós(j)o ǵʰeutérm̥ (e)pr̥ḱsḱet: "Súhxnus moi ǵn̥h1jotām!" So ǵʰeutēr tom rḗǵm̥ éweukʷet: "Ihxgeswo deiwóm Wérunom". So rḗḱs deiwóm Werunom h4úpo-sesore nu deiwóm (é)ihxgeto. "ḱludʰí moi, phater Werune!" Deiwós Wérunos km̥ta diwós égʷehat. "Kʷíd welsi?" "Wélmi súxnum." "Tód h1éstu", wéukʷet loukós deiwos Werunos. Rēǵós pótniha súhnum gegonh1e.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-Ru9djdmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering my ancestors spoke Yiddish before English, and Hebrew and Latin and Greek and Aramaic before that, I don't really care much about Ahmedinejad's moon language

Is this the navy seal copypasta? I speak 3 indo-european languages and still cant understand shit

The only language you mentioned here that was not Indo european was Aramaic

And Hebrew you dunderhead

4/6, Ahmedinejad's moon language was very important for your ancestors

>american education

It's a small sample of how the linguists recreated it.

It means:

"Once there was a king. He was childless. The king wanted a son. He asked his priest: "May a son be born to me!" The priest said to the king: "Pray to the god Werunos". The king approached the god Werunos to pray now to the god. "Hear me, father Werunos!" The god Werunos came down from heaven. "What do you want?" "I want a son." "Let this be so", said the bright god Werunos. The king's lady bore a son."

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ-Ru9djdmU

It has those weirds letters because some word the linguists couldn't recreated the morphology.

For example, they "recreated" the pantheon of the PIEs, their main god called "*Dyēus Ph2tēr", which sounds like "Dyeus Phater", which inspired the gods greek Zeus , roman Iupiter, the historical indian Dyauṣ Pitār, germanic Tīwaz, baltic Dievas,Iranic daeva and the word "Deus", which transformed in Diós and Deus in spanish and portuguese.

>american education

>american """""""education""""""""

>implying yiddish isnt germanocucked hebrew

american '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''education'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Wow, you can use Wikipedia, congratulations.

Spoke the mongol

Yiddish is actually pretty much a German dialects with very few Hebrew words in it, more Slavic loans.

>Goddamned all this american retardation

>he's not R-U106

This is now an Ameriburger hate thread.

But I am

Hello cousin.

Aramaic and Hebrew are not Indo-European. Yiddish, Latin, and Greek are. You seem to be implying that this is incorrect.

The first one started with his moon language and the second forgot the hebrew language in the non-indo european language.

this is too stupid.

Well yeah but why'd you quote me (third one) then? :(

This is why Sup Forums needs IDs, desu.