How do other Yuropeens feel about Swiss gun laws?

How do other Yuropeens feel about Swiss gun laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/gun-ownership-and-use/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1chqUZHuY6cXYrRYkuE0uwXisGaYvr7durZHJhpLGycs/edit#gid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/fr/index/themen/14/02/04/key/01.html#parsys_81462
petitesannonces.ch/r/120201
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very lax and racist

ban them so mohammed feels safe

t. eu

Guns aren't the problem, Americans are.

Nobody cares. The Swiss don't walk into schools and empty their magazines.

I'm ok with white, civilized swiss having guns.

As we are part of Schengen EU will impose us to change it.

No need to say that we will have to vote on it and that we will prbably get out of Schengen to protect our gun law.

Are you fucking stupid or something?
How else do they make Swiss cheese huh?
Fuck outta here

Americans shoot at each others
The Swiss shoot at their cheese

fug
swisscheesemind

Then why is the EU trying to ban it?

Because the Swiss don't, but others do. When you can get a gun in Switzerland and just walk on over to France with it, then there's no point in France's gun laws.

cause theyre cunts
thankfully switzerland isnt part of the EU and they cant really do shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

wow, switzerland has the highest firearm death rate in western europe

synapses are FIRING

Don't you need identification to purchase firearms in Switzerland?

Except most of the guns used in crime there come from ex-yu countries.

Hopefully the Swiss will protect their rights.

Why bother?

You have to be a resident for every acquisition of a firearm.

Even if you are a resident, people from Ex-Yugo, Turkey and some other places are not allowed to buy firearms or restricted weapons.

>includes suicides

Top fucking kek.

Sort by homicide and we'll talk you dumbfuck leftishit.

Wouldn't change anything

Ex-yu isn't in EFTA though, so the EU can't do shit. They're trying to control it where they can.

Nobody gives a shit

You can still buy a gun as a resident and sell it to someone elsewhere

hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/gun-ownership-and-use/

whoa synapses STILL FUCKING FIRING

>ex yu isn't in the efta

Irrelevant because they arr trying to clamp down on a non issue by trying to ban guns in Switzerland. Most of the guns used in crimes in EU countries do not come from there.

Military weapons is not even half of the total of firearms owned by the Swiss.

Yes and that is black market.

Why bother to come in Switzerland when Europe is filled with AK on the black market since the end of cumunism.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1chqUZHuY6cXYrRYkuE0uwXisGaYvr7durZHJhpLGycs/edit#gid=0

STILL FUCKING FIRING

>Wouldn't change anything
>Switzerland refusing to sell weapons to foreigners won't stop foreigners from buying legally in Switzerland

>links irrelevant shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

yep synapses are firing you dumb faggot.

By your logic, Japan is easily a far more dangerous country than the US. Suicide has no impact on the safety of innocent people. It's like all the self inflicted deaths from alcohol and smoking.

Cry more bitch tears leftishit cancer.

Just because something is difficult to enforce doesn't mean you shouldn't enforce it where you can.

No border checks

See

Wow it's almost like if your country is homogeneous and not populated by violent non-whites, gun culture is actually pretty tame!

most of those weapons are hunting rifles. swiss aren't gun nuts who own automatic shotguns and anti material sniper rifles because they have a "stand your ground" mindset unlike what that american swissboo seems to believe.

They're great.

Switzerland has a lower gun homicide rate than

>italy
>belgium
>netherlands
>greece
>portugal
>finland

So no where near the highest gun hlmicide rate in western europe you mouthbreather.

The white murder rate in USA is higher than every western European country's murder rate even including non-whites.

As you guys love to point out, nobody cares about gangs using guns to fight each other. The issue is terrorism.

>just because something is difficult enforce doesn't mean you should

When it infringes on the rights of millions of innocent people it does. You logic is used to justify the drug war.

All the chimpouts involving guns by mudslimes and other people in EU countries none of them got the guns in Switzerland. They all obtained them from ex YU countries.

All the terrorist incidents involving guns in the EU the durkas got their guns from Serbia and other yugoslav countries. Not Switzerland.

Fuck off retarded gun grabbing cunt.

Not the point of the image. Not trying to make a competition out of anything. I'm just saying the problem isn't guns, it's non-whites.

Hell fucking Wyoming has a 60% (SIXTY PERCENT) gun ownership rate and still only has a 1.4 homicide rate.

I'm not for this, I'm just trying to explain the reasoning behind it.

That would be nice if your stats were not all based on the same datas that were including the attempted murders...

In 2014 there was 8 murders by firearms in Switzerland and 187 suicides.

Counting accidents there are usually roughtly 250 deaths due to firearms per year.

bfs.admin.ch/bfs/portal/fr/index/themen/14/02/04/key/01.html#parsys_81462

That's the Federal Statistic office.

See When it comes to homicides, yes, but that's not what people are trying to avoid when it comes to gun legislation.

I don't think you understand.

It's cheaper to go in a French suburb and buy a assult rifle than to buy a marked weapon from a swiss resident.

There is literally no point doing it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

this has literally nothing to do with firearms you fucking retarded lmao

>hurrr there's literally nothing we can do to stop suicides why bother

t.

Lol

You really don't know us...

petitesannonces.ch/r/120201

>most of those weapons are hunting rifles
>citation needed

>I'm just saying the problem isn't guns, it's non-whites.

I'm not saying non-whites are inferior. I'm just saying, statistically speaking, they can't handle guns without being violent. Cultural thing? Economic thing? Who knows, that's not the point.

Can't be good with your toys? Then you don't get them. Let the whites keep their toys because obviously they can handle them.

Goddamn you are fucking stupid.

>it has nothibg to do with firearms

See Nobody cares about suicides you dumb cunt. It's my body and my choice to off myself when I want. I'm not a slave to you or the government.

And again suicide has no bearing on the physical safety of innocents. By your fucktarded logic south korea and Japan are the most dangerous countries in the world.

Stop coming to my state you calinigger/jew yorker scum.

>I'm not saying non-whites are inferior. I'm just saying, statistically speaking, they can't handle guns without being violent. Cultural thing? Economic thing? Who knows, that's not the point.

>Can't be good with your toys? Then you don't get them. Let the whites keep their toys because obviously they can handle them.

i'll take this as you conceding

bye bye reddit

>Nobody cares about suicides you dumb cunt. It's my body and my choice to off myself when I want. I'm not a slave to you or the government.

>literally why would we ever want to take any sort of approach to mental health and suicide risk idk

hmmm

>Stop coming to my state you calinigger/jew yorker scum.

believe me i'll stay far away from arkansas, cletus

So let's review shall we?

The overall Swiss homicide rate is lower than every Western European country sans Iceland.

The gun homicide rate in Switzerland is lower than Italy, Belgium Netherlands, Finland, Greece and Portugal.

Suicide is not a crime and has no impact on the safety of innocent people. Neither are you to dictate when and how I can die of my own volition.

>i'll take this as you conceding

>bye bye reddit

>The gun homicide rate in Switzerland is lower than Italy, Belgium Netherlands, Finland, Greece and Portugal.

look at the per 100,000 people statistics you stupid fucking gump hahahahaha holy shit how are you this retarded, it's higher in switzerland than all of those countries proportionally, EVEN GREECE AND PORTUGAL

BTW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

France, Belgium, Germany have higher suicide rates than Switzerland.

Also only 18,6 % of murders (including attempted murders) are commited with firearms.

>>literally why would we ever want to take any sort of approach to mental health and suicide risk idk

Yes because the only way to do so is to ban guns.

No you fucking idiot. Suicide is ultimately my own choice. I own my body and it is my own prerogative when and how I end it.

If you can not treat mental illness or reducing suicide other than banning guns, and forcibly depriving people of the choice then you can fuck off.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

The Swiss Suicide rate is lower than the UK.

>I-I won't come to your state!

Then why are so many libshits moving here you dumb nigger?

>look at the 100,000 rate you fucking grump
Are you an illiterate cretin or just trolling?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FList_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Sort by gun homicide rates you dumb troglydyte leftist fuck.

I'm moving to Switzerland if they anull the second amendment, also I'm learning German so I can streamline my assimilation into your culture, do you think i will me accepted well?

This thread perfectly shows how much euros care about firearms: 80% american posts, 10% swiss and 10% other shit. Nobody here cares about weapons.

As long as you work and learn the language no problem.

Swiss are cold as fuck at first sight but will become your best friend if you take time to integrate.

Don't forget that we don't have concealled-carry tough.

>be american
>get shot

Who cares? They're mature enough to not shoot schools I guess. Guns have no place in society. Gun nuts are retards, just like fedoras and their katanas. Grow up.

>Mfw Americans Have less Vacation, Longer workdays and retire older.

I think ill fit in just fine friend.