Has Sup Forums ever visited Mexico?

Has Sup Forums ever visited Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sfgate.com/hleon/2010/04/05/how-hard-is-it-to-get-a-black-market-green-card-in-san-francisco/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live in northern TJ

Visited 3 times. Born in USA, parents born in Mexico. Shit got progressively worse after each visit. kek

TJ? Im not familiar with the area, im a midwestfag

You

How does it make you feel Donald Trump is going to make Mexico great again?

Visiting it right now

No

Doubt it. That place is all fucked up. Best advice to make mexico great would be to drop a nuke and start over.

How long is your stay lad?

See you next fall?

Cancun. Was fun, I like Mexicans.

I wish

I've been to Cancun as well.

Went on a cruise to Cozumel, Belize and Cancun I think.

>Spic prez outplayed trump.
welp

You mean by being snubbed by Hillary?

No one cares about Mexican President.

nice firm handshake and eye contact you got there, Mexico

Uh? What happened? I just got home.

>What happened? I just got home.
Dont worry, Donald Trump has it all under control.

Peña is a cuck.

I used to go there fairly regularly before the cartel wars got too crazy. Last visit was 2008.

Both of them tamed down, Trump insist on wall but to much of a pussy to say who (USA) will pay
Peña as always idiot only one remark tha was "good"

Trump said they talked about the wall but ur prez said he straight up said to Trump that Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall.

Also Trump mentioned keeping manufacturing " in the western hemisphere " kek

So I guess you can keep the jobs but not china.

>to much of a pussy to say who (USA) will pay
We aren't. Trump just took the opportunity because Hillary decided to screw Mexican President over.

Its alright mang.

The wall is only a chill 8 billion.

It'll be easy for the worlds largest economy.

Its word that Trump will tax wire transfer out of the country.

But the money from the tax wires is not from people down in mexico.

Its people up here.

So yeah. They still arent paying for the wall.

Its from money supposedly being sent back to Mexico by people supporting their families.

But the Mexican president said the money is used to create crime in Mexico, along with firearms.

Yeah. It was pretty alright

Tijuana (I think)

Hmm...

So Trump takes the money away. Then the mexicans will find other methods. Perhaps illegal ones.

Hey maybe the cartels will take the money down to mexico for a fee.

Could make a killing on that.

>Hey maybe the cartels will take the money down to mexico for a fee
Not all of it; its a tax.

Go ahead and give your money to cartels. 'For a fee'

When I was like 7 or something. I (and my mom+Mexican stepdad) went to stepdad's home village (Casa Grande IIRC). It was poor and dirty and IIRC the houses were brown and made of sheet metal, but the insides (or at least the inside of stepdad' s family's house) were(was) brightly painted (like yellow IIRC).

I couldn't understand a word anyone said but I enjoyed it I think. I played with action figures in a puddle with some other kid (I think stepdad's nephew) and we bought some cheap toy from a little white... kiosk or something. Couldn't understand a word of each other's language, but I guess kids just have ways of communicating without words (like with action figures).

Also SD had a like 12 year old niece with a skimpy top and unusually nice tits. I remember thinking she was really hot, which was weird since I was like 7.

Well they are good at smuggling people up and down the border.
Money should be easy.

It cartels wanna survive they're gonna have to evolve.

Invest in new industry

>Money should be easy.
No one would give their money to Mexican cartels in hopes that it got to their loved ones; thats why they had to leave Mexico.

Also I remember part of the way there (it was a car trip) we were traveling with these two guys I guess my SD knew. He kept calling them Chicanos, which I thought meant they were from Chicago and that that's where we were going.

But they give their loved ones and children to muggle across the border right?

Money is money.
The cartels wouldn't be as rich as they are if people didn't think they could do business with them.

>But they give their loved ones and children to muggle across the border right?
Because they need someone to send back $

If no one is here to send back money or the money is being taxed, both are plus to US.

Ahh so all the money that illegals send to the back home gets taxed correct?

And that tax money goes to the Government.

Seems like we can get something outta this.

>Seems like we can get something outta this.
Like a wall and more border security so Mexicans cant smuggle South Americans into the US.

Its quite the opposite

Peña should have asked Trump to apologize, but he didnt because he is a cuck

>Peña should have asked Trump to apologize
And what about Hillary Clinton you cuck?

We could also use that tax money to build better roads and infrastructure..

Not waste it on a non working wall.

Those illegals are a good source of money.

If only we could get a little money outta them.

I went to tampico to visit some family a few times.

That would be impolite.

Higher standards and all

>Not waste it on a non working wall.
The wall is a symbol that if you're not welcome, dont enter.

Kinda like the door on your house? It cant really stop anyone, but you have it regardless. It might even be a red door.

Holy shit

Mexican-Trump alliance?

That's useless.

A symbol eh?

Well alright.

I hope Trump doesn't make our symbol too flashy.

Don't want taxes to go up much

Not him, but I read a little on this topic, and there is a process to picking a coyote (smuggler) to take you across the border.

First it's expensive so when picking one its usually someone they know, a friend of a friend etc., and even then not guaranteed safety. I can't remember if it needs to be payed in full up front or not.

If you can't pay cartels will over you the option of being a mule to carry drugs on you into the US.

They will often leave you to die in the desert taking supplies with them if the group gets lost on the way, and will also desert if they see border patrol coming. Even when you're over the border you're still not safe since its not unheard of for cartel coyotes to hold the people hostage in safe houses, and demand more money from their family in exchange for their freedom.

Also cartels already smuggle in large amounts of money back into Mexico so a new way of doing wouldn't be necessary.

Spending so much money and manpower to strengthen the border seems like a waste of resources tbqh.

Our border is fucking huge man. The illegals will find a way to get around the concrete wall one way or another.

>Don't want taxes to go up much
>That's useless
Well if 11 million new people are demanding free healthcare and college taxes wont go up.

Thats why its easier to send them back because Americans arent going to be held hostage in our own country.

You have to go back

>Our border is fucking huge man.
No its not, Canada US Border is huge.

I spend about 4 months a year down near Ensenada and people are nice and happy and I feel safe. It's a great country.

But he's a murican?

She didnt accept the invitation to begin with, doublecuck

Yiff in hell, faggot

It would at least slow them down. The real issue is cracking down on them once they enter the country, like safe houses, employers who hire them, etc. Doing this makes it more work, and money to get into the country, which makes the number of people getting in smaller, and less frequently.

Mexico isn't sending immigrants over anymore, central america is where the new spics are coming from.

>She didnt accept the invitation to begin with

CHI

But its the Mexicans who act like a broker guiding them, and don't do much to stop them as they go through their country.

Not if his parents entered illegally.

Easter?

the irony is that a sizable chunk of the american people seem to really think that building a wall and deporting a bunch of people is going to stop the illegals from coming in....its not like we dont have people coming in with forged greencards made in the us by government workers

blog.sfgate.com/hleon/2010/04/05/how-hard-is-it-to-get-a-black-market-green-card-in-san-francisco/

That was a bad move on her part. It would of been easy to attack Trump, and get more brown people votes.

Just because it looks small in a world map doesn't mean it isn't huge IRL.

Yeah I agree. Too bad that the only way to convince people to do something about this is to appear racist.

It is the 10th largest border in the world and t is the most frequently crossed controlled international boundary in the world, with approximately 350 million legal crossings being made annually.

>10th out of god fucking knows how many borders exist
>the most crossed

Good luck with that, lad.

My documents say otherwise.

Not even that.

Most illeglas get a plan ticket over here then when the visa expires never leave.

>its not like we dont have people coming in with forged greencards made in the us by government workers
Wow you found a few people who have fraudulent records. Ever consider who they are for? People who enter the country illegally and want to steal someones identity.

Building a wall and deporting people WILL SHOW THAT YOU CANT BE HERE ILLEGALLY. YOU WILL BE FOUND AND SENT BACK.

>Just because it looks small in a world map doesn't mean it isn't huge IRL
It can be done, look at the wall of China.

Been to Cozumel on two separate cruises and got to visit cancun for two days on one of them. From a tourist point of view it was pretty good. Cozumel was obviously almost sickeningly touristy but was beautiful if pretty trashy. Got to visit some Mayan ruins which was probably the highlight of the country for me.

Cancun on the other hand gave off a Miami-lite vibe except far dirtier and much cheaper. The beaches were great as were the bars I got to visit but its not high on my list of places I want to re-visit.

Isn't immigration down like a fuckton? Im okay with much more tighter borders; personally i belive the wall is a meme but whatever works. It should be enough.

Obama is deporting massive amounts of people

>look at the wall of china

Seriously, nigger? That shit took like a millennium to build.

>Obama is deporting massive amounts of people
Hes deporting more than previous presidents, which still isnt enough because too many people are here illegally.

Not to mention catch and release policies and sanctuary cities.

>That shit took like a millennium to build.
The US border is not that big and the border wall is already on going.

Its NOT BEING FINISHED. FINISH THE WALL. BEING HERE ILLEGALLY IS A CRIME.

I hate how border security is made into a race issue. I have no issue with hispanics. I love hispanic culture and food. I lived in a hispanic country for a few years growing up.

It's a matter of principle. We don't live in a purely libertarian state. We all pay taxes through generations that are recycled in the form of welfare and infrastructure. Our standard of living and wages are maintained by not flooding the labor pool with workers and our state tax base has to be carefully balanced. This is why we can't just have the entire world step on in at once and why immigration is controlled.

A wall in parts and increased security wouldn't make it impossible, but harder, and reduce illegal crossing. Deportations don't solve the issue but they provide a deterrent and reduce illegal crossings. All you can really do is reduce. But what can't you do? Just take a laissez faire attitude about it and let whatever the fuck happen.

That's how you get illegal workers who suppress wages and line the wallets of rich business owners at best, welfare and infrastructure dependents at moderate, and criminals at worst

The wall of China was still crossed easily, though. They had the exact same problem the US has now, which is an extremely long border to protect.

Obama is already deporting people en masse and immigrants don't cross as much as they used to. There's no real good reason to put up the wall other than for meme purposes and giving Sup Forumsfags boners. A better use of money to stop immigration would be to use it to hunt down companies that hire illegals and to decomission safehouses.

EL CHAPO PARA PRESIDENTE

And it dint work lel

>BEING HERE ILLEGALLY IS A CRIME.

Uhh. Not not really

>No. The act of being present in the United States in violation of the immigration laws is not, standing alone, a crime. While federal immigration law does criminalize some actions that may be related to undocumented presence in the United States, undocumented presence alone is not a violation of federal criminal law.

Ugh.. No shit faggot. Just pointing out your retarded example of The Wall of China, if anything it made your point seem null.

>Obama is already deporting people en masse and immigrants don't cross as much as they used to.
>A better use of money to stop immigration would be to use it to hunt down companies that hire illegals
So blame companies for hiring illegals who steal peoples identities?

No, quit passing blame. Illegal aliens are going to prison if they opt not to peacefully leave the US.

>being in the US illegally isnt a crime
>federal immigration law does criminalize some actions that may be related to undocumented presence
Like entering the country illegally?

HURR DURR

D-do people actually think like this?

>Just pointing out your retarded example of The Wall of China
>a previous example of something even greater than US-Mexico border wall
>retarded example
Ya people on Sup Forums always get triggered by Great Wall.

Calm down.

ATTENTION ALL WHITE MEN THIS IS TRUMP.

BREED

PLEASE BREED
WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

>Sup Forums
This is an international issue, Paco.

Its pretty obvious that Mexicans are in the wrong and the people who've come here illegally are in for a ride.

It's a race issue because liberals make it so. Im Latino and i'd actually prefer the wall/strict borders. Most Latinos I know either support tight borders or are indifferent to it. It becomes a race issue usually among mexicans, becuase they seem personally offended by it. Never forget that its the liberal always trying to spin it so they can get more votes. Having said that, if some of the right just cooled it a bit with the rhetoric, you'd convince more people.

There will be no racial majority in the future.

And there wont be illegal aliens either.

No. I won't go there even though I live in San Diego. The area within 20 miles from the border is already a beaner wasteland

>if some of the right just cooled it a bit with the rhetoric, you'd convince more people.

You saw Trumps speech just now?

Seemed he dialed up the rhetoric up 10x

Are you Cuban?

You think Hillary can really give them amnesty?

I doubt it. Reps control both houses.

Maybe the next Dem president.

The problem is Hillary Clinton isn't doing shit; so Trump controls the entire process.

No one is contesting him in any way.

Calm down Becky. Political discussion belongs on Sup Forums, especially if it's about to whine about illegals.

You don't need to be so annoying about it. I think a more strict border control is fine, too. Whining about it will just get people to be contrarians out of spite because you're fucking obnoxious.

They are in danger of losing the senate again.

>Political discussion belongs on Sup Forums, especially if it's about to whine about illegals.
Discussion of a border is not political discussion.