Hey qt int females, want to be my gf?

hey qt int females, want to be my gf?
i am 25% less pathetic than i was the last time i posted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, I only date Canadian men.

Plot twist: There was never any girls on here in the first place, only traps, faggot males, and normal dudes.

You've been tricked, laddy!

Sorry, I only date Canadian men.

t. troll or trap

Sorry, I only date Spanish men.

Sure, where you at?

T-texas
pls respond

This.

Why not just go outside and be yourself. I've been told that works wonders

>from your curry princess kingdom

Really? I just want a greencard to be honest.

yes really hit me up [email protected]

>tfw no gf

iktf

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4

What have you guys done in order to get a gf in the last 6 months?

i made this thread and also talked to a fat girl on okcupid but i guess i was boring and she stopped messaging me

>i am 25% less pathetic

75% of infinity is still infinity.

Graduated and I am trying to get a job so I could hypothetically pay for shit if I ever asked a girl out. I want to become a teacher though so that is my primary goal at the moment, so get experience as a volunteer in a school then I can apply to do a teaching qualification for the 2017/18 academic year.

I find it hard to talk to girls and even if I could I would be useless right now as I am have no money at all.

what's changed that makes you 25% less pathetic? you chop a cord of wood? you kill an animal? you get in a fight?

Are you the chicano from last time?

Kys manlet spic

>as I am have no money at all.
as I have no money at all.

>if I ever asked a girl out

Why don't you at least try asking a girl out instead of "thinking" about it?

>I find it hard to talk to girls and even if I could I would be useless right now as I am have no money at all.

you're going to have to overcome that if you want to get a gf. and how can you overcome something other than by trying it and getting accustomed to it? Why don't you just do it? The worst that can happen is she will say no, better than not trying though

>i made this thread and also talked to a fat girl on okcupid but i guess i was boring and she stopped messaging me

Wow sounds like lots of great attempts. Obviously if one girl stops talking to you you should never try again

i had a conversation with a woman for the first time in my life

yes

money doesn't change anything lad
and jobs just drain your energy unless you really love what you do

>Why don't you at least try asking a girl out instead of "thinking" about it?
I don't know any girls at the moment who I am not related to and asking a girl out means I would have to do stuff, but as I said I have no money for that.

>and how can you overcome something other than by trying it and getting accustomed to it? Why don't you just do it?
I tried years ago when I was in school and then in college and it just emotionally wrecked me. In school because the girl was basically faking being my friend because she thought it was funny, so just used it as an opportunity to embarrass me in front of the entire school by telling everyone she could. In college because I went on a date once and I fucked it up majorly and ended up having to sell a watch while on the date like a retard.

>and jobs just drain your energy unless you really love what you do
I know, I had to work when I was my second year of college. But it is what it is and I need money.

So try again

Think of it as the more times you fail the closer you are to success.
>No money
Get a part time job? You don't really need a lot of money anyways

i am trying man, there's not that many girls on okc who I'm compatible with though and the ones that I've messaged never responded.

i was seriously going to ask a random girl out who I saw when I went out for lunch last week but then I overheard her say she had a son so I backed off.

>Get a part time job?
Which is what I am trying to do at the moment.

>You don't really need a lot of money anyways
You do when you are first getting into the relationships from what I know from my friends and my siblings relationships and it costs a lot of money to maintain the relationships.

what'd you talk w her about? did you sperg?

i actually didn't say much, it was a pretty one sided conversation where i occasionally asked questions and shed go for another 5 minutes or so.

>25%
>not even reaching an order of magnitude
no

pls respond
i will get you a greencard and let you cuck me and give you a home and money

>cuck me

Wtf you degenerate faggot.

>begging for a gf on Sup Forums
That 25% came back