Why is Public drinking still illegal in places like Canada/USA

Why is Public drinking still illegal in places like Canada/USA

Why the FUCK can't I enjoy a beer while going for a walk down the road or in town on a sunday afternoon? I don't see the problem.

if it's legal to drink in public in your cunt you are lucky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mb72Oh1BNGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_open-container_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cry some more, leaf.

Iktf. I went to Cancun a few months ago, not only did nobody give a shit with public drinking but every cab driver was trying to sell us beers for dirt cheap that they kept in their dash board surrounded with ice kek. I miss that place.

Angry cunts ruin public drinking in the Anglosphere

If we could gas every chest-beating fight-starting drunken faggot public drinking might become viable again

youtu.be/Mb72Oh1BNGw

Drinking is for fools tbqhwyf

It's legal to drink in public in certain places here. We had a beach that allowed open containers in South Carolina. Frat/Sorority fags being bused in from multiple states shut it down 4 years ago. I know you can also drink on the street in Savannah, GA.

It would be better if we could just ban alcohol. Maybe instead of just outright banning it maybe we could just slowly make it harder to consume it like we do with tobacco.

Cucks

Share with me amigo

just put vodka in your maple syrup nigger

Its legal here in Quebec.

Or if its not it aint enforced at all.

It's not. Well, I think that's decided on town level actually, but here and in many places, it's not.

I've never seen it enforced here because cops have to deal with bigger crimes, but I guess they can always choose to fuck with you if they want to. Which sucks.

As with all fun things that are banned, nitwits and bogans ruin it for the rest of us.

As with all fun things that are banned, niggers and shitkickers ruin it for the rest of us.

shut up stars n stripes

abbos and liberals ruin our fun

v6
But it isn't illegal here. Being obviously shitfaced in public is illegal but even that's rarely enforced.

t. can't legally drink until 21

kek
we can drink at 18 and anywhere
gas stations, pharmacies, supermarkets all sell alcohol
some gas stations double as bar's/liquor stores

>37 minutes ago
Have a pity (You) friend

Other than the drink at 18 thing, literally all of that is true in 90% of areas here

not illegal here

All these flavors, and you had to choose salty.

As for me, I prefer lead.

Mmm lead bullets.

bruh all gas stations and pharmacies I've seen in the states say it's illegal to drink alcohol within 100 feet of them

Because that worked so well the last time. Fuck you for even thinking about it, you fascist faggot.

It will never happen here anyway, our economy relies too much on alcohol production. I guess there's still at least one perk about living in France.

>Why is Public drinking still illegal in places like Canada/USA
Puritan heritage. Not sure what's Canada's deal though.

Do the math
USA+guns+beer

t. mohammad bin jihad

Where have you been? The only distance restrictions I've seen for sale is with Schools and Churches.

In any case here's a nuanced look: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_open-container_laws

You've never been to california then.

It's one of the many things that separates us from third world countries

This

Because retards, OP.
The few wreck it for the many.

Of course, drinking alcoholic beverages in public places in Russia is prohibited by the administrative code, but no one cares. The main thing - that you have not seen the police.And so...you can take a bottle of vodka, a snack and enjoy a drink on the waterfront, near the centre of the city.