Has your country adopted the use of the word "nigger" or "nigga" ? If so...

Has your country adopted the use of the word "nigger" or "nigga" ? If so, stop immediately and discontinue stealing American heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuBXU4LtfkI
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nego

American culture? whities can't even say nigga because they get arrested or shot

Some people here will say nigga because they think it isn't offensive.

We say "neeger" which comes from german.

negro. (neigh-grow)

No we have a better word, Wog has a sort of punctual elegance to it

>whities can't even say nigga because they get arrested or shot
whites probably say it more than blacks lmao

>bonglish
>three letter, Toliken orc sounding word
>"punctual elegance"
Give up, britbong

funny but black in russian sounds more offensive than negro, nigger is sometimes translated as the direct transliteration in cyrillic and sometimes as something like blackie

thanks for the suggestion te buta néger

Chernozhopiy better

Cyкa нeнaвижy. Meня тoжe тaк нaзывaют.
Mимoyзбeк

>yзбeк

Does your owner allow you to use a PC and internet?

We say nègre and the original word negro, was invented by Portuguese sailors.

No. Polish word for a black person means Moor.

yeah around each other in closed spaces

Yes, but only in jonne use. Seen a few adopting that word "nigga". It's quite much a word that they sprinkle randomly everywhere in they speech without actually meaning anything.

Also I agree with quitting stealing your heritage. Too bad the mainstream media likes it.
At least we misuse it so well that it makes more memes and comedy gold.

My friends started saying nigger because they knew it would hurt more.
Funnily I always thought of them as liberal.

Also the word "neekeri" was widely in use in Finland until the 80's.
We didn't have a proper term for black people so we adopted it from Europe.
There were also no connections with black people in that time so no one saw any moral issue using that word.

negro, from latin nigrus which means black

This.
Though some older people still use word 'neekeri' or 'nekru' because they dont give a fuck.
Even using word 'musta' (= black) can be found bit offensive. African or variant of that is usually preferred, non-offensive term.

Neger alsjeblieft!

Some of the young people more exposed to the internet has adopted the word "nigga" to refer to the stereotypical black american. Or even blacks in general.

Most don't know it's a bad word in the USA, since it just sounds similar to the spanish word for blacks (negro) and blacks use it in rap so why would they use it if they don't like it?

Yes. People here are americaphiles.

And if we do, watchu gon do bout it young blood?

>Even using word 'musta' (= black) can be found bit offensive. African or variant of that is usually preferred, non-offensive term.

What the fuck I hate Finland now. You're supposed to be the likable and uncucked nordic country, have memes failed me?

Some 13yo kids maybe, but we mostly say "Negro/Negrata"

It's just another word that is emphasized differently in Finnish language.
For example if we talk about loving ("rakastaa") food, place or an activity it means we would be literally "in love" with it which sounds odd and a bit fake. Instead we say we like ("pitää") things.

So as well saying "musta" of a person we sort of think it colour first, that the person is black as a piece of coal. It shares opinions.

we just use "neger" desu literally meaning negro, not nigger / nigga.

feels good to be 203cm lanklet. niggers are afraid of me, especially since i look like neo-nazi

He doesn't know

Plus ratkids and hipsters who feel cooler by adopting English terms and always refer to other cities and countries by their native name.

Both our SJWs and Nationalists are stealing your terms
Our SJWs are trying to start up their own black lives matter movement in Sweden and Nationalist are focusing a lot on African immigrants despite it being Muslims that brings the real crime.

Who the fuck says negrata unironically outside of tv dubs trying to find a translation for nigger?

¿No te gustan los negratas? No es mi problema.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuBXU4LtfkI

I said unironically.

But most african immigrants come from muslim countries.

I think Muslim immigrants from Africa generally are worse than other African immigrants though.

since when the fuck have blacks been oppressed in sverige? It's like your sjw populace is trying to be oppressed for them or something

I think there's a point where "worse" loses it's meaning since everything is so bad that making it worst just has no effect. Black immigrants of any kind are way beyond that point.

I think it's mostly celebrities that are into it right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

I got no statistics to back this up though Arab immigrants may actually be worse than African Immigrants. Think Arabs are much more prone to viewing themselves as some master race who can do whatever they want against their host country so for them it becomes group behavior.
Of course this is just my personal experience from personal bias.

>black lives matter
>Sweden

haha!

Also, here is a Bosnian immigrants telling why BLM is bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI

nygus is a childish word for someone who doesn't like to work hard, it's pronounced "niggus"

it was bizarre for me when I found out what "nigger" means

they are orcs

No, we say "svarting"("blackie"), if we are going to be offensive. Or perhaps "sotrör"(sootpipe).

You mean črnuh?