bup

get Debian, Arch, Ubuntu, Mint, Gentoo or anything outthere
install xfce
damn, xubuntu da best

I really can't bro

debian with xfce stupid fuck

true patricians

Get a life dude

By the way, is there something, that is better than XFCE?

xfce + tint2 = literally the best possible experience

>xfeces
>gtk
>compositing window manager is so shit you have to use an external compositor
>dead (latest major release was 3 year ago)
>wayland never
there you go

I admit defeat. I can't

project is finished and stable, they are releasing bugfixes from time to time, no need for a release for a sake of release with new bugs and regressions like Gnome and KDE
>wayturd never
I hope so

Xfce is good however i hope they will adapt the compositor for proper vsync on nvidia gpus. Until then i have to use gnome or compiz, which is buggy on Xfce. Also i think debian+Xfce has higher comfy levels

Here is your problem
>icons on desktop
>doesn't look like you customized anything, not even the icons
>no neofetch or screenfetch installed.

Pardon me for one moment. What you are calling Linux, is in actuality, GNU/Linux, or as I have nicknamed it, GNU plus Linux. Linux isn't an operating system by itself, but it is just another part of the GNU system, which has been extended in functionality via various GNU components (including GNU's shell utilities and corelibs) which only then fit the definition of a complete operating system as outlined by POSIX.

There are many people today who are running the GNU operating system without even being aware of it. Through a strange turn of events, a misnomer has emerged where people refer to a widely used version of the GNU system as "Linux", unaware that the proper name for the system they run is the GNU operating system.

Now while they are in fact using Linux, it is only one component of the system that they run. Linux is used as the kernel: the part of an operating system which distributes a machine's resources to other programs which request them. While this functionality is essential for the successful functioning of a system, it cannot function on its own, it needs an operating system within which it can carry out its functions. Linux is commonly paired with the GNU operating system: the entirety of the system is GNU with the addition of Linux, or GNU/Linux. Every single "Linux Distribution" is actually a distribution of GNU/Linux.

Icons on desktop are comfy.
The only problem I see is that disgusting chrome

fuck off kike with ur commieware

The only thing, that GNU have done is shitty DEs. Other thing are just copy-paste of proprietary stuff.

So, fuck off Richard.

> (OP)
>Richard! I love you!! Sign my yearbook! I vant to svuck your manly GNU dick!

too comfy

mein men

>2018
>not using Damn Small Linux

>No SELinux, or other Mandatory Access Control.

Just use debian already

For me, it's Ubuntu Gnome. The best linux operating system. I even donated to Ubuntu and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to send me the version 20 alpha.
One time I even showed Ubuntu staff my fully customized dot files. I said, "Look at my dot files, I can set docky as my default taskbar!" and the nice friendly Ubuntu worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you docky dotty!".
Now the staff greets me on skype with "hey it's docky dotty!" and ALWAYS send me the latest code for the next alpha release. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere in skype calls with Ubuntu staff, I go there at least 4 times a week for coder chitchat and sharing my custom dot files, 1-2 times for technical support on the weekend, and maybe while I eat dinner when I'm hungry but also lonely and need to fulfill the social component of my Maslow pyramid.
I even configured skype to open in the ubuntu staff call but default, it's so convenient! What a great company, I love Ubuntu.

justwerXubuntu

Aqua

Not free

KDE has better/more features but it's not as stable. Xfce is the only 100% stable DE.

>1365x768
yeah for NEETs with ancient resolutions. 1440p and above you will have everything looking tiny without the option to scale. I'll stick with Ubuntu

Kubuntu with Trinity is the best.
End of story~~

XFeCES have scaling that works

Trinity is 100% stable and 100% awesome.

Xfce is an ugly primitive piece of shit. It's like something out of the 90s.

SystemD

Message advertised by Amazon services.