Name the first country that comes to your mind when seeing pic related

Name the first country that comes to your mind when seeing pic related.

Germany

no country comes to mind

sweden, she looks elfish

but they are not niggers

This is true.

germania la costa rica pura vida mah¿e hijoputa la playa calor perro de calle comida pan con queso

China

me in the middle

el blanco es hombre argentino, la carne gusta mucho la gente argentina. buenos aires ciudad europa pero con niggers por todos calles del ciudad. fui bombonera, me gusta la danza tango

mexico DF muy bueno para dinerosos mierda terrible para indio, tacos de calle me enferma

Poland 1939

Did it hurt typing that post?

and now?

mah-e no seas malparido el hotelismo es muy costoso hombre! 15 USD el cena? seas malparido hombre pues

I should get back to Granblue, but FGO and Starlight Stage jew gacha is already killing me

Poland,Lithuania first partition
i hate this ,,country''

enfermo me hace la foto argentino negro horrible, reported al modo malparido

I wish I was that little girl.

Imagine getting fucked by those 2 bois

sweden..
even tho i love sweden
i'm sorry it just came to mind first ;-;

el nigger - por que el latino no respuesta a mi español borracho? estupidos tios pues

(no le respondan)

china

Kek, 6/10 needs more practice, but not bad

Also thanks :3

yó guabacho conozco mas mexico que tu chigado wei sucio faggot

ayy este chicano escribe horrible

wat

bakla putang ina

dat pseudocode, m8

don't mind what I said I'm just trying to have those latinfags answer to me in my broken Spanish (expect you argiebro)

I'm genuinely surprised you have internet, was Mubarak a great leader who was freeing the African man from oppression? sorry for being rude I've had quite some drinks m8

>mubarak
wat
we're not egypt
you mean gaddafi?
no he was a dictator

wasn't he Mubarak gaddafi? wasn't he at least a good dictator? I'm really sorry for all the shit America has done to your people man.... it was that fucking cunt hitlary Clinton ... please tell your family not to vote for her

are you enjoying your democracy now? will your democratic gov kill isis or will they take over soon?

sorry again bro i'm sure it sucks to have your shit bombed. tell them to vote trump

kek
i can see why alcohol is illegal here

:( ok I will go now please be safe friend

Albania

later friend
try not to overdrink mate and enjoy life
if you want to talk about libya gaddafi and stuff come when youre not drunk to /mena/ i'm always there

My dick. Who the fuck thinks about countries when looking at shortstacks

arab states in the middle