Why the fuck is the cable so long? It's longer than a wired Xbox 360 controller's cable...

Why the fuck is the cable so long? It's longer than a wired Xbox 360 controller's cable. Why has no one ever released a smaller, thumb-drive like alternative to this in 13 years? It doesn't make sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQS-6QVUKKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

that's for Xbox One controllers, not X360

>X360
> a dead console released 13 years ago

the wireless dongle is for use in PCs, no one cares about the console

Ya but everyone has a bunch of the controllers laying around, and since the battery packs are removable, they'll last damn near forever.

And don't pretend you get any benefit on the PC from using xboxone controllers... So why pay the extra $30?

>why does a console from 2005 using proprietary wireless protocols no longer receive official peripherals from the manufacturer that has since released a next generation replacement console
>t. brainlet

I ditched my 360 controllers because XB1 controller battery packs are li-ion and hold a much longer charge, can be charged with the same microUSB cable I already have on my desk for charging my phone, and the d-pad is infinitely better.

ds4 is a superior controller and works over bluetooth. what doesn't make sense is why anyone would still be using 360 controllers

>dual shock
I prefer to use d-pads for muh gaems, not a meat grinder.

>playstation claw
No thanks.

where did I even mention official peripherals? You can't even find an official wireless receiver for sale, they're all third-party and they keep being made. They just look all the same and have a 10ft cable for some weird reason

Just make your own cable or put it inside your PC yourself...
Are you fucking braindead?

>why don't chink factories that copy and clone devices think for themselves?!?!?! UGH!!!111
>t. brainlet

I'd love to make the switch desu, but that battery life is horrible. I don't change the battery on my X360 controllers for months whereas the DS4 lasts for at most some fucking 5 or 6 hours...

You're the brainlet here fella.
You're complaining about something that'd take less than 10minutes to fix yourself right now.

>he doesn't know how to splice and solder a 4 wire USB connector

>just put a wireless antenna inside a closed aluminium case!
great idea, genius

Your problem brainlet.

So fix it then faggot.

I've had issues with ds4 and bluetooth, read that you have to buy Sony's special patented bluetooth receiver

In the time it took you to make this thread, and cry, piss, and moan about it, this pajeet not only explained how to, but fixed a USB cable.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQS-6QVUKKw

pic related is you

>expecting Microsoft anything