What kind of music player do Sup Forums use for phones and other devices?

What kind of music player do Sup Forums use for phones and other devices?

for the car, I have an old Zune. I like tactile controls while driving

for my phone, I mostly use Google Play Music - not the subscription service, but the one where you upload your own mp3 collection to the google cloud for free

op here I forgot to post my music player

>Phone
google play music but I kind of want to change it
>laptop
I just switched from itunes to foobar awhile ago

spotify w/ premium because fuck it i don't have the time to manage disk drives full of pirated mp3s anymore. it's been 2 years since i've plugged my phone into a computer

Same. Radio actually gives decent tips for new music

Spotify on both PC and phone (cracked). I still have hundreds of GB of music in some old hard disk, but I exclusively stream nowadays.

this

Deezer but I'm getting pissed because it often stops playing when I'm driving. Like the connection drops for a second when changing antennas and the music stops and I have to manually reset it. And then when I do it goes back to the start instead of where it stopped at.

I'm only using it because it comes with my plan.

play music or whatever comes default wit the custom rom i'm running at the time i recently bought an ipod classic and use that now though

How quickly can Sup Forumsmen be lured to the other side. I wonder if that's my fate too.

mixcloud
foobar2k for android
I fucking love the no-animation design of f2k, and plugins are breddy gud

Spotify Dogfood. It's great.

Retro music is the best looking player imo, but for functionality Poweramp seems to be the general consensus.

If I want to sample an album before I download it I use apple music. I tried Google play music but the app and UI was unbearable.

Currently, Spotify Free on the iphone, with pi-hole blocking all the ads.

I had a modded version of Spotify on Android which was good shit. Blocked everything in App, even when on data.

>buys a fucking iphone but skimps out on paying a tenner for music

Spotify for "music", ZXTune for real music

Also, Winamp on PC

Foobar2000 for Android & PC

> all these botnet cucks ITF

No, it isn't user. Right now I am putting together a server with old socket 771 chips, ddr2 ram, and 4tb hard drives to store and stream my music across devices and with friends. The only way to fight back is to do it yourself user. as long as there are those who do so Sup Forums will live on.

can you download with that one?

i actually used to buy my music, but had the same end result. streaming is just too convenient, and their discover weekly playlist has been really good to me.

Clementine on PC
Timber on Android

>uploading pirated mp3 collection to cloud service

>Clementine on PC
pretty good
>Timber on Android
tried some time ago, is it better than vanilla?

Musicbee on PC
Google Play Music on Android

it'll be fine, user
apparently they don't give a fuck. I have about 45000 pirated mp3s in my cloud

Timber is what I finally settled on. FOSS and has a shitload of different layouts available right away

Themed MusicBee for PC

CyanogenMod player and Spotify on my phone
foobar and spotify on my laptop and desktop

I wouldn't say it's better. It's a mobile music player, nothing much to improve on those. All that matters to me is that it's open source and free. Any paid player is a ripoff.

Fucking thank you based user

GoneMAD (supports Opus unlike most of the shit players usually shilled here) for OSTs and whatnot, while Spotify is used for more normie music.

Phonograph and mp3s, fuck your botnets

Google play music

DSub

>my cloud
>my
It's not your cloud

I use Google Play Music because I have several thousand cds that I've bought over the past 25 years and I have them ripped and uploaded. Google is getting ready to get rid of the storage locker and just go pay only. When they do I'll just go back to carrying around my Sansa Fuze.

>GoneMAD

This user understands.

GoneMAD. There is no substitute.

Yes, I know this. Sorry, I thought on a technology board everyone would know this and I can use "my cloud" to refer to "the portion of the Google cloud I can upload my mp3s to"

Blackplayer for .mp3

Spotify for most music

Google Play and YouTube music also, but only on occasion because I have YouTube Red.

>Google is getting ready to get rid of the storage locker and just go pay only.

is this true for google music as well? I remember seeing something about google drive, but google music seems to be (at least somewhat) separate

>Implying that Google is able to tell that just because a file uploaded to their cloud doesn't have any DRM it is pirated.

Google, cause youtube red

>What music player do you use
>Google
I bet your favourite browser is Facebook, too

No, I use Windows.

He's obviously talking about Google Play Music.

no, thats how retards with no understanding of technology or computers at all refer to their Google cloud account

iTunes (12.1.3.6 aka the last good version before they fucked up the design) on my desktop and BlackPlayer EX on my phone

Samsung Music :)

google play retard

>Timber on Android
Would be nice with a different grid size and the possibility to sort albums by year; the latter is something absurdly critical for me. Else I use MusicBee on PC and still open to (free) options on Android.

>Google is getting ready to get rid of the storage locker

you're thinking of amazon

>What's your favourite music player
>Google play

how does this look?

I know that Amazon already announced it. But Google is getting ready to dump the locker feature when they merge YouTube Music with Google Play Music.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown or guide on how to use mpd+nqmpcpp? It's kinda confusing

use the superior cmus

Spotify Premium, student subscription

I like vanilla music on Android

This

Spotify because I don't like having to manage pirated MP3s or name them all individually
Also, I don't have to buy my music
What I hate about it, though, is that obscure music is never on there, and if you make a playlist it won't re-shuffle after you finish it, it'll trail off on their "related" songs

Tidal, I don't care spending 20 for CD Quality audio, although the lack of a dedicated program on Linux is a bummer it's still great for me.

>MP3
>He doesn't exclusively listen to 96KHz 2000kbps placebo vinyl rips

Appelle musique

Come on, ad-free Spotify is only less than what most people in the western world make in an hour.

Spotify, watch FLAC fags argue this not being the best choice.

Do you have a link to that announcement or is that just a rumor? I don't remember reading about the locker going away, but I do remember reading about the merger

Plebs detected.

I can argue it's not the best choice because it doesn't have the music I want, regardless of its format.

>phone
I've got an iPod
>computer
Kodi

What the fuck kind of music player are those?

>Sorry, I thought on Sup Forums I could talk about ""the cloud"" and not be called a pleb

>I don't like having to manage pirated MP3s
>manage
what is this supposed to mean?

Rename them so they can be properly indexed

Apple Music all around because I don’t need to meme myself just to listen to music.

How the fuck is Spotify a botnet? Everything is a botnet to you retards.

Well by "botnet" Sup Forums usually means "dataminer," and Spotify is exactly that.

t.slothdicksuckingsheep

a mpd client.
my phone vpns through my home network at all times and is considered as within the network so i get lan access to my media library.

>supports Opus
They all support opus since android has supported it for a few versions now. The only reason they don't appear to is because the native media parser ignores the .opus file extension (although, Android 7 has supposedly fixed that problem already). I had to rename hundreds of tracks to .opus.ogg just for them to appear in vanilla music.

>not using .ogg

nobody gives a shit

opus uses the ogg container natively. Xiph recommends the usage of .opus to distinguish them from vorbis in an ogg container. I only use .opus.ogg because of Android's retarded indexer

>opus uses the ogg container natively
No shit. I was talking extension, not container.
>Xiph recommends the usage of .opus to distinguish them from vorbis in an ogg container
Didn't know that

I was gonna make an acount for google play but those fuckers wants my credit card/pay pal or a gift card even when i dont want to get the premium shit, what's their deal? I just want to upload my 2hu shit, any other alternatives?

Last I checked, google accounts don't need those. They only need your phone number and/or an alternative email account. I could be wrong and they changed the registration process to make those details mandatory.

it seems they're a must now

Well, I wouldn't really know. The only accounts I have are the one that I made back when youtube wasn't fucked with google services and a gmail account provided by my uni.

Spotify, because I can't be fucked to set up something better.

macOS: Cog/iTunes/Spotify
Windows: Spotify/Foobar2k
Linux: Clementine
Android: Google Play Music maybe I don't really use my phone for that

Naw, you can't but at least it gets rid of the annoying ads in your ear. I just use it to discover songs I might like and download them from elsewhere.

>phone
I almost never listen to music using my phone, but in the rare cases I do, I just use the bulit-in player
>computer
cmus

foobar2000 because no decent streaming service for my kind of music. (classical and contemporary)

Spotify/BlackPlayer/Bandcamp

Fuck paying the Spotify jew.

>Kansas

Carry on my wayward son, Foss apps are master race

i used to use Spotify but now it's foobar for any device if it has it. i don't use any on my phone.

Since I use windows-phone, I use third party music player called loco (because they sold the sole and best music player ever to line then they shut it down.

JetAudio on laptop

YouTube music because I already pay for YouTube red.

Odyssey