White woman

Why white woman is so beatiful? look at all those spics niggers arabs t*rks and asians. they all DİSGUSTİNG. even their cherrypicked "beatiues" is hardly 7/10 for white standarts. Any white men who love non-white woman is LOSER WHO CAN'T GET WHİTE WOMAN. so they go for the non-white parasites that looking for a dumb westerner to leech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud3zMJ0KNs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too much ganja?

The woman in your pic is ugly as shit though

>WHİTE

salak yemin ederim gerizekalı bu çocuk

You meant chinks and sandniggers, shitposter.

shut up smelly spic. i can smell your filthy body from here.

I'm the man version of she, am I still spic? I just wonder....

nigger is playing out his revenge fantasy

lol weed dude XD

no it doesnt you filthy nigger, or spic? who knows. america is full of shitskins and need to be nuked

She looks like she was spawned by Ghengis Khan himself, so obviously you are the definition of a spic.

He posts the most bland looking white woman he could

Looks like a guy with a wig.

she is not mongol. why does Sup Forums loves to label EVERY fuking one as a mongol? i bet you think finns are mongol too.
dumb fuck

Look at her eyes and tell me that isn't obvious Mongol ancestry. We would call her Sami here.

i don't see any mongol eyes

And I know the Sami aren't Mongol, so calm down.

She is pretty and smart, so its ok

we are not whiteee.

Not a mong, just has shit eyes.

Why do people always post the same girl?
Who's that bitch?
And why you smoked so much ganja nigger?

She obviously has ancient Mongol admixture.

Hehe you're fucking retarded.

asian women look cool too

spanish too

good posts

>posts a literal mong

Kek

Nah, you are just an uninformed American. I'm sorry your Negro genes makes you unable to know what White means.

>She is smart

But white women are literally the worst type of women on the planet filled with a lot of privilege and self entitlement who are fed with the notion of "pussy power", despite their beauty. The increasing rise of divorce and low birthrate within whites is there for a reason, they're crazy and no sane guy wants to deal with them.

The only thing they're good for is a lay cause they are more loose than ever and are taught by other women that they should be colostomy bags for cum, and sexual liberation and drying up your uterus is a good thing.

Asian, Arab and Latina women is where it's at.

You're still wrong, Muhammad.

>arab womyn is butifel
why do you like hairy woman? are you faggot? or cuckold. i bet you would be pleased if jamal fucks your wife in frony of you if you ever HAD one which you will never had

Shut up dumb nigger, you can barley write anything legible.

>barley
english mudafuka u speak it?

I'm gonna be honest.

I'd impale a turkish, rape baby, blue eyed qt girl on my cock harder than I would impale anything else that walks the face of Earth.

Dumb nigger, lynch yourself.

Le Pen barely looks white. Heck, she looks like a brazilian women with dyed hair. I thought french people were white.

Right. This nigger thinks she is white because she has dyed her hair

GHODDES

Actually her eyes look just like mine and I'm obviously not white

good for you then

She sorta looks Lebanese/Jew i think.

I have eyes like yours except blue and different eyelids, I've been asked if I'm Asian quite a few times before

shr ,s gaulish u dumb fuck. are you blind monkey? gauls are white aryan european. ad fuck you

Is she white?

:)

:(

you have pretty low standards if you consider her that beautiful.
she is average

She's a bit above average in my opinion, the biggest problem is that she looks psychotic.

i know she is avarage. and she is WAY beterr than any fithy sandnigger nigger chink. even their """""""""beatuies"""""""""""""""""
lol

Only /tr/ posters will understand this thread

Asian is better desu :(

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud3zMJ0KNs

plastic+disgusting makeup.

>subhuman
>better

Hehhehe

왜 맨날 그거만올려

나도 안알아

2D women are much better looking.

there a billion nice french woman who look better than this, she look my arab neighboor but dark hair

it's the natural order of things

Arabs and Turks can be beautiful under good nutrition and fitness. But there is no way in hell a black woman can be beautiful because their hair is the ugliest piece of shit on Earth.

explain

>Any white men who love non-white woman is LOSER WHO CAN'T GET WHİTE WOMAN. so they go for the non-white parasites that looking for a dumb westerner to
True statement but there are many white women who look like shit too

"Nappy headed hoes" as Don Imus used to say.

Blacks can't into flowing graceful hair and often result to weaves to make up for it.

ITT: insecure cuck

I've seen way too many bombshell Arab girls and sometimes I'm jealous to Arab guys because of their women. Though their men are pretty heinous desu.
Afro is the ugliest hair in the world.

white women are racists - they really ar not for you niggers arabs t*rks asians spics

second best is thick arab women they are kinda fit and i want to fuck them and impregnate them

>white women are racists
there is nothing wrong with hating smelly shitskins.

A drag or tranny?
>manly jaws not sharp v/u shape.