I don't like technology anymore

I don't like technology anymore.
Every advance seems to be yet another datamining improvement.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/24374071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to reality.

>this single event ruined technology for good
how do we undo it?

Free software is the last bastion.

You gotta try it man.

nuke the USA

GNO

妹さえいればいい

I felt this same way about a year ago.
I started doing some electrical engineering as a hobby and haven't looked back since.

soon

>but at least i have my cheese

meanwhile the NASA was about cruising to Mars, but can't because no money, because people are more interested in intelligent phones

Tech is tech, what you do with it is up to you.
For example, most NN uses are to as you say improve datamining, but there is that waifu2x algorithm that use similar techniques to upscale 2D pictures in a way that they still look like the same trace, at a point you can use it to deblock shit sometimes.
Just get their boring tech and make something good with it.

By one side this is true, but by the other, tech gets more and more complex, giving more and more holes into their empires.
Last month, the kernel space was impenetrable, last week, you could not use the robot exploit.

You are safe because you don't matter. I'm safe because I don't matter. The Jewluminati can assign me a shadow if he or she pays rent.

Here's a good question:

>Why don't people worry about events in proportion to the odds of a particular event befalling them?

Give me some things to get into instead of technology

> t. brainlet without knowledge about data business

There are no special lists
There are no special minings
Everything is recorded
Data is money

Pleasing men, feeling safe in his arms.

Vagina

I wouldn't have a problem with them killing desktop gaming, but the alternative they give us is inferior by a long shot. It's like the Bronze Age collapse of gaming.

I'm starting to hate technology because it started off as a grand endeavour to make everyones lives better and it ended up being a way to imprison everyone and no one seems to realise it. I'm starting to think that the way we lived 100 years ago was the better. We are all going to end up slaves to an electronic god

I'll save you user.
Hang in there. No pun intended
- Indigo

You're well behind the times.

Take a look at this thread from years ago.

rbt.asia/g/thread/24374071

gay

Go back to normie ville

Other than medical advancements you're correct.

Sup Forums?

Camping. Outdoorsmanship in general will probably help you more in the long term than learning how to run a network.

9/11 ruined a lot of things

Why is old Sup Forums so comfy?

>2012
>old

damn. the megaupload shutdown was 6 years ago.

It was going to happen anyway in my opinion.

Mass data collection is pretty much the endgame for corporations looking to exploit consumers.

kek