How do you deal with hunger? I'm on 1000 cal OMAD. Just had a pound of chicken breast, 1lb of broccoli...

How do you deal with hunger? I'm on 1000 cal OMAD. Just had a pound of chicken breast, 1lb of broccoli, and half a pound of mixed veg.

This was 30 minutes ago and I'm getting hungry again. Are there any low cal snacks that aren't cancer?

Pleasr hurry, I'm about to surrender to General Gao.

Install Gentoo

Clear cookies and reboot

Are you a cyborg or how is your daily energy consumption in any way technology related?

Wring board bud, go to fit. Also 1000 cal OMAD? Might as well just /fast/ at this point, after all I'm assuming you're losing weight.

Deal with it and drink water.
If you can't deal with it then give up on losing weight and stay disgusting.

eat some fat in your meals, you can't eat as much food but it might help you stay satiated.

Get on keto.

r/1200isplenty/

He's bioengineered

1 pound of chicken breast is like what in a real unit, 400-500 grams?
That alone can already last you an entire day, all the veggies ontop of that is a ton more than you really need.
What the fuck kind of meals do you normally eat?

Instead of devouring a whole meal in a single sitting just eat a couple mouthfuls at a time over the course of the day if you get the urge to snack constantly.

>OMAD
>why not eat multiple meals a day while you're doing One Meal a Day??

It literally doesn't fucking matter one bit whether you have your energy intake in one single spike or stretched out over the course of the day as long as it's the same amount overall.

ooh mad

get some chia seeds

If it doesn't matter, whats worng with eating it all at once?

How bad do you want to stop being a fatass? If you want it badly enough you'll keep to your diet.

It does though

there's not even any why to soft argue that this is technology related you fucking retard

eating it all at once will make your body go on energy saving mode because it isn't certain when it will get its next meal

you need technology to cook food

aka the best way to keep your metabolism high is to eat like 7 small portions a day when it comes to nutrition

Nothing, but I imagine it's easier to resist the temptation to get something to snack if you just eat a couple spoonfuls of your proper meal instead.

That is not how it works. At all.
You'd need a way longer period inbetween meals for it to have any noticeable effect.

So what you are saying is it's actually way worse for weight loss to just eat a single meal a day, got it.

except it is how it works.. read yourself into some tricks to keep your metabolism high.

best way is sports obviously. another one is spices like vinegar, garlic and habaneros for example

yep it actually is in the long run.

eating only once a day will also fuck up your sugar level which is a factor of your concetration

>How do you deal with hunger?
eosinophilic esophagitis but it causes all kinds of other problems I wish I could eat.

>1000 cal OMAD
Jesus Christ, does /fit/ actually believe this shit? And I thought Sup Forums memes were bad.

It's only "one meal a day" because most normal people with actual lives can't afford to reach into their bag and eat a couple bites every hour or so while they are on the job.
You as overweight neet on the other hand easily can.

OP here. I do OMAD because it's a hassle to eat at work (I work in a biolab so all sorts of rules about food).

I thought I was posting this in /fit/, but fucking floens keeps setting my home board to Sup Forums.

Also, still waiting for low cal snack suggestions. I've been drinking iced tea with splenda for the past two hours.

This. You'll get one moment per day when you are energetic and the rest of the time you are unconsciously reserving energy by avoiding all activities. What OP should be doing is eating multiple times per day but just a little less than before, while also increasing energy consumption by exercising. That way body is not reserving calories but is consuming more than is given. There are also foods that slow down metabolism more than others. The closer your meal is to something you could get from the wild the better, we are all descendants of people who only ate those things and survived to pass their genes forward. Our bodies are wired to handle that kind of food.

>unconsciously
That was supposed to be "subconsciously".

my favorite low cal snacks is a fruit smoothie with some chia seeds. chia seed keep your stomach full because of the high amount of fibre but be sure to drink enough water or you get blockages

doesn't splenda during the day defeat the purpose of OMAD (eg by stimulating your sugar thingymajigs?)?

Sweet taste triggers dopamine signalling sure, but not insulin signalling, that's triggered by glucose.

Swap that iced tea out for water and just deal with it.
Seriously, if you are already trying to "cheat" you are just suffering for no reason. Might as well deal with being on the heavy side and bulk up on muscle by working out instead of doing some halfassed trying to lose weight.