What are your country's armed forces like? If a war happened, how fucked would you be?

What are your country's armed forces like? If a war happened, how fucked would you be?

Decent enough soldiers(though a lot of fuck ups), top tech

We'd be OK. Mostly because we're pretty far away from rival powers

We will have a hard time if the war is against a superior force.

>Still platform centric instead of network
Gonna get fucked hard in conventional warfare by strongest race.

we'd be fine, I suppose

Pakistani army can beat anyone.

Ground forces: 6/10
Air force: 10/10
Navy: 10/10
Special forces: 9/10
>If a war happened, how fucked would you be?
We've been at war for the last 15 years.
Still trying to figure out how to fight guerilla forces.

We know how to fight gorilla forces. It's just not very nice.

>the uk figured out how to kill harambe
It was the SAS all along?!?!?!

Get the fuck out of my country.

>Britain
>Pakistan

top fucking kek

The Aloomanarty in conjunction with Five eyes and the Rothchilds ordered the hit.

>flag
the gift that keeps on giving

Top 20 things Poleaboo hates about Pakis

>Don't learn English
>Dress as if they're still in Pakistan
>Have 5 kids, whenever they leave the house they have all of them in tow at once
>The women walk funny
>They worship white people when confronted by them (customers, social situations etc)
>Force their kids into specific "respectable" careers such as Pharmacy
>Don't encourage their kids to revise, brush their teeth, eat healthy etc because they don't know anything about such concepts
>The women have no self-respect or spine, they worship men
>The men worship their mothers and view all other women as trash
>The men revere their fathers despite he having likely raped their precious mothers
>The men remain infantile (stunted maturity and emotional growth) for a prolonged period of time (often indefinitely), the women always remain infantile
>The importance they place on religion, superstitions and cultural rituals
>They consider themselves Muslims first, Pakistani second and British third
>They're tax cheats
>They're expert leaches, getting jobs in the NHS and council to further dry up our public services
>They're in constant competition with each other despite having shit (my TV is bigger than yours, my 3000 quid car is better than yours etc) and that's how they treat their friends
>Shame culture
>Blame avoidance culture and refusal to take responsibility, don't think it wrong to try weaselling out of consequences etc.
>Pride in stupid shit like going to the mosque more often (and using this to shame others)

really really fucked
the caption says "with the salutes of the special forces"
>special
>forces

also they misspelled salute (or hello idk what they mean) and it reads "investigation"
this was legit posted by our army's facebook page

That must be why the british empire still covers 1/4 of the globe

well mister irish person believe it or not UK was nice and gave most of those countries their independence
they didn't crumble
and they obv atleast had an empire

Be happy you have people who give a fuck enough to try. I can respect that.

I think we're fine

It would be extremely painful...

I think the idea of our defense forces is that even if yellow nation would invade and occupy all the strategic locations, the 500k strong reserve and vast forest covered territory would make the area unstable for years. That drains a lot of military resources while there's aboslutely nothing to gain here except swamp.

It depends, countries with large numbering armies and lacking airforce and navy we should do fine against. Being an island nation both air and sea superiority are absolutely necessary, especially if don't want to hastily make your troops land in the North of Australia, with thousands of kilometers of desert and shitty roads separating them from anything important.

Countries with modern combined arms and large numbers for each should have no problem fucking us up.

Well, it worked in 1939, didn't it?

If there was a war we aren't directly involved in we would be the last country to send troops and send as few as possible without getting our allies mad.

There's a good reason why you're not allowed to have anything but a self defense force, Hans.

> Small, compact military
> Relatively high-tech thanks to US/UK ties
> Excellent Navy and Airforce
> Soldiers considered extremely good by international standards (anecdotal tho)
> Top mates with anglosphere and Western Europe

Fully invading and occupying Australia would be a nightmare for all but the US and China. We're a very low density nation with spaced out military and populations and infrastructure.

As an active combat force outside of Australia, we wouldn't pose much danger to others unless it was a single front.