High and middle tier wasn't enough?
Not you rape low tier too?
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General-purpose_computing_on_graphics_processing_units
amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XT3TVKP?m=ACRLY8C560JW6&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit rx580 and 570 aren't even available in germany mindfactory.de anymore

I feel your pain, op. When will this crypto meme be put to rest?

Stop buying from newegg.
Problem solved.

For the tech illiterate, while Miners are affecting prices they are not the reason of the absurd prices.
Blame SKHynx, Samsung and Micron for pricefixing.

Lazy fucks can't find a decent job. I hope the bubble pops and they all go broke.

It's 2013 all over again.

They fix because of miners

>2013
Litteraly only three AMD sku's were viable back then.

my worry though is that with the explosion of altcoins and exchanges on which to trade them for the real coins like BTC and ETH, this is never going to end
it's going to be the new normal

I just bought a Zotac 1050 OC for $150ca. Few days later they were all sold out and the only ones I could see were $300+ on Amazon.

>waah stop making money so I can waste mine on muh gaymes

Did you sell it?

kek, I'm glad I got my host GPU a few months ago.
RX460 for $56.17

>kike coin mining
>making money
Only to the kikes that make electricity and sell GPUs at a markup.

I have a solution to this. AMD and Nvidia should release cards for mining and disable stuff that benefits miners in gaming cards. Everyone wins. Gamers can still play their gaymes and miners can still mine. Why can't miners use ASICs like the Antminer? I understand they are looking for the least expensive option to make the most money, but they should understand why gamers don't like them. If gamers can't buy high end graphics cards then how can they get high end monitors? This will not only affect gamers buy manufacturers that make large monitors.

How retarded are you?

Altcoins were created by yids to sell off their GPU stale stock.

Not retarded enough to think you can make money by mining.

No it's still sitting in the box because I need to grab a bigger psu as well.

"Mining" is fucking stupid.
The future is decentralized voluntary networks.
Everyone is going to have a home server.
Hashing codes is stupid as a source of income , since crypto has to add an extra step to the block chain ledger in order to make money.

Damn. Glad I got my graphics cards months ago for my mining rig.

All I need to do is mine more money than my hardware costs to run and I'm making a profit, which I and millions of others do daily.

>turning down the opportunity to double your money
You're not very bright, are you?

>da ebul gubmint prints money and ruins economy
>it's ok when I do it
Now tell me miners are not full of shit retards.

I just got it in the mail about 2 days ago.

>turning down the opportunity to double your money
and buy what gpu at msrp

And given you said you need to buy a bigger PSU to use it, it sounds like you've decided against selling it.

You don't, you wait for them to cost MSRP again.

It was for the wife's PC. I don't think she'd give a shit if I did sell it though. I'll throw it up and see if any sucker buys it for a stupid price.

Crypto Currency mining and trading is all the cancer you get normal speculative trading but on steroids.

Can't wait for the bubble to burst and the parasites to go back to making suicide helpline thread on Reddit.

> Why can't miners use ASICs like the Antminer?
Because the new coins are designed in such a way where ASICs can’t be used like they where in bitcoin
It does beg the question why not just have Mining GPUs in an ant miner form factor you know a form factor that Makes sense for mining instead of using PCI express cards

High risks for high gains.

Somehow I never see anyone verifyably prove claims like that. Nor do I see news stories about people making bank on mining. So I have to believe all of that is either shilling or pink wojak tier buyer's remorse.

There are tons of mining calculators, it's piss easy to figure out if it's profitable. You just enter your power draw, hash rate, and price/kWh of power.

Why do you think coins like that even exist?

Because design->market timeline, would be too long for the volatile shitfest that is crypto. By the time you get your the cchip to market a new cancer may have popped up, or all the cancer might have finally died down.

1050 trash here there still going for about 150$ here i picked mine up 3 mo. ago there was a 10$ price hike on amazon so..
>tl:dr
stop shopping on new egg faggot

>when you use your mining rigs to heat your house
I love winter.

sup Sup Forums

wew
i bought a 1050 Ti OC today for 160 ameribux
thank god

Nice dodge, completely avoided addressing any of the points raised.

bait

I wasn't dodging anything, I was pointing out how you can easily see for yourself how profitable it is.

I see a silver lining in all this.

welp

I will see how profitable it is when you show me a bank slip about depositing substantial sums of money raised by mining, and another slip that lists the actual capital and running costs of the farm. Until then it's shilling with no proof.

You can not believe me all you want, I'm making money mining either way. Enjoy your denial.

This shortage is an outrage.
I've got a warehouse to fill.

Am I the only one that sees this as a good thing? all those buttmad Sup Forumskiddies whose parents won't buy them the newest gay ming cards to play their shit games on, therefor they can't/won't buy games, causing the gaming industry to lose so much money that they have to stop/delay games and lay off tons of worthless game devs and the whole thing crashes and burns.

>ah, to dream a dream.

>supply and demand is suddenly pricefixing
The absolute STATE of capitalism!

>wouldn't it be cool to kill of entire industry of productive developers for my get rich quick speculative trading scheme.
Unironically parasites.

reading what OP had to say made my day

thanks dude

>it's totally true
>but I won't show you
How old are you? 12?

It must suck to live in USA.

50$ cheaper than the cheapest in your pic on amazon here.

I bought a rx550 for 90€

enjoy your $100 watermelon

this is the reason nvidia isnt in any hurry to release volta and amd seems to not care at all since literally there every card is sold out by miners.
At this rate theres good chance neither nvidia or amd will bother releasing anything new this year either. Why bother? when your every card is sold out the moment it hits the store.

I told him how he could easily find out for himself. Just because I won't spoonfeed him anymore doesn't mean I'm fucking twelve.

serious question, should I just get a titan xp?
I've been wanting a 1080 or a ti but the titan isn't even that much more expensive

You don't eat $100 watermelons.

They're display items.

Serious answer.

Why would you fuel the high end gpu market in the first place? Get a midrange gpu and stop wasting your money on what is essentially nothing but a few frames more and maybe trees for another 5 feet further.

Games have graphics settings for a reason.

Stop being a consumerist kid and learn to budget yourself.

Get a trip to didneyworl or some other autistic shit for the money you saved.

already have a 1060, it's not enough power desu

We don't use $3 watermelons as trophies

No shit. Neither does Japan.

Government issues a currency and forces you to use it

Private currencies get issued that are completely voluntary

if the mining boom lasts you will see a lot more development go into GPUs similar to the smartphone craze.

>buying online

Japan sure has nice AIBs. I like the first box.

>More GPU's, less resale value
kek, you fucked yourselves

GPUs are for video games and video editing, which should be obvious because the g stands for GRAPHICS, stop using graphics cards for making pretend money appear out of thin air and leave us alone, I can't wait until the Jews get tired of you autists dicking around and enact a global cryptocoin ban, the salt will flow heavily.

dumbass, the two are asking if you ever actually cashed out on it. Where is the fucking money OP or is the "profit" still sitting in your crypto bullshit?
do one of 3 things
>provide pic of receipt of exchange between crypto and actual currency

>provide bank slip showing deposit of crypto profits

>admit that your profit is nothing more than hot air because there is now way for you to cash out.

>there's no way for you to cash out
Fucking what?

>Low tier
>Costs as much as a month's salary in some countries
This is one of the reasons I've quit playing games.

do it faggot prove me wrong.

But I don't intend to cash out right now. I'm not going to pay a fee to cash out and another to put the USD back into BTC just to prove a point on a mongolian cave painting forum.

>buying brand new video cards

Every video card I've owned since 2006 has been second hand and the few problems that arise are easily worth the savings. Just test extensively before buying. My current 1070 came from a local miner who realized he would never break even and cut his losses.

Can they even run a pc without burning themselves up? Don't they live in tiny boxes because everyone once to stay in only 1 city?

>tfw using my tax returns to get a Xeon Phi for mining

>cash out in the middle of a god-tier bull run
nigga wut

Nvidia and amd have the power to disable compute, but they don't because you are just plain wrong.

When Proof of Stake takes precedence over Proof of Work, then the whole mining craze will die down.

That used to be the case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General-purpose_computing_on_graphics_processing_units

>fees prevent me from cashing out
pussy, i thought you were "profiting" from mining, as in making good money out of it. what trouble to you is a "fee"?

You can cash out by buying gold and other precious metals. ETH is supported, and Monero will be as well.

They will consume everything. Pure greed has no mind or boundaries or anything, they'll turn the whole fucking planet into a SHA-256 calculator if you allow them.

A fee isn't much trouble at all, but I'm not going to waste money just to show some dumb nigger on the Internet that something that's very obviously possible is possible.

3rd worlder here, everything is on stock but pricing are stupidly high having 1070/570 is like build high end pc from 2015/2016.

Grab one while you can

amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XT3TVKP?m=ACRLY8C560JW6&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

Fuck it. I'm gonna go work for my uncle in Canada.

>build in sept 2017 and decide to wait for gpu prices to drop
>still running a fucking 750ti because of this shit

>india has cheapest electricity
>still suffers from rolling blackouts

WOW SUCH GOOD IDEA WHY HASN'T AMD AND NVIDIA THOUGHT OF THIS

No one needs 4k. Dumb gaymer graphics sluts.

I sure do love mining, I just wish I had more modern hardware. I had to start cause I lost my job and I need to pay my share of rent.

>Here in buttfuck nowhere Yuropo the GPU prices remain stable and actually have decent sales with plentiful stock

Jesus christ how horrifying

PC gaming is officially dead. At least for self built PCs. Most pre-builts arnt safe, i've heard cryptos are starting to buy pre-build gaming PCs wholesale and ripping the GPUs out of them

Looks like AIO type computers, Ultra small form factor with GPU-on-board (Gaming laptop without screen) Gaming Laptops and maybe even APUs are the future, that is unless the situation gets so dire... cloud gaming becomes necessary.

This is entirely logical. Who built their own car? Who builds their own microwave? Who builds their own refrigerator?

PC building is a fluke. This will just standardise them as another commercial device you purchase and has a finite lifespan.