/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

quebec edition

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/storms/severe/video/ts-hermine-brings-tornado-threats-to-fl-and-ga
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I love Quebec now

Is there any difference between paix or pays in pronunciation?

paix= peh
pays= payee
^_^ ohayou sven-kun

What up my negro amigos

delete this thread

>Quebecois accent
Paix = pex
Pays = Payeess

> extra s in reference to a romance language

Go home Alois

Delete yourself

>trying to force the arab-american meme

your man tier post

why?

Omg didn't see your name sorry my man

That's alright but don't let it happen again

Why are you awake right now? I woke up early.

THIS IS TOO HARD

I work at 3pm, it's 330am right now, just getting /cozy/ in bed

the frenchmen is arab or something, you would never pronounce the "x" or "s" in those words

> Quebec
> pays

Choisissez-le

nice

>mfw everything referencing provincial services is called national
>we get welfare checks from alberta

im ok with this arrangement

Yeah Alberta sure PAYS alright

i guarantee you that the new west (MB, SK, AB) will secede before quebec's stranglehold on canadian national politics is relinquished. quebec literally makes or breaks every election and when quebecois decide to vote together they vote together

Paix = p-eh
Pays = p-eh-i

peh

So I was making a play on words but yeah dude free the West

im all for self determination mang
Cascadia>new west>western canada>quebec>maritimes

would be chill imo

>tfw Hermine's headed directly at me and just got upgraded to a category 1

Yeah it's not THAT big a deal but I live under a bunch of trees that could fall on me and they still haven't closed state offices which I work at

>tfw my family is safe in southern florida

dont get crushed xox

Help me Obama
Help me Rick Scott

im pretty sure FEMA works when its not inner city ghettos

Anyone of you ever buy male "stress relievers" like fleshlights or those small to much larger dolls?

would consider buying a fleshlight if i broke up with my gf, i think it would free me from the need to fuck random sluts desu

I'm at 60/40 right now in wanting one as I'm about 99% not giving too many fucks about life. If I don't like it, I could always dumpster it

Why is that region supposedly the welfare leech on the ass of Canada? It looks really fancy/wealthy.

why is it that out of all of the UK's former colonies, only the US and Canada have non-Commonwealth accents, and why is it that our (US' and Canada's) accents are so similar considering we were separate colonies to begin with? Proximity?

do you really think the french wouldn't try their damndest to screw anglos out of their money

Yes, proximity.
Truth is the general American accent is closer to the accent the British had during colonization of the USA than what the British currently speak.

stop listening to people who watch sun news

I want to pet this cat

morning /cum/

Let me explain.

Quebec was one of the first places in Canada to be settled and the first place to industrialize, specifically in Montreal, along the lachine canal. Its literally the ruhr of Canada. Up until the 1960s, Montreal was the economic capital and most populous city in Canada.
Nearly all of that industry is gone, and those factories are now luxury lofts like what happened in Manhattan.

Because of de-industrialization, Montreal's economy adapted.and it maintained its status as the Canadian economic anchor in North America. Lots of finance, corporate head offices and insurance agencies such as Sun Life operated in Montreal.

However, in the 1950s the volume of stock traded at toronto stock exchange surpassed that in montreal. this was the beginning of the end and the final nail was the quiet revolution and quebec nationalism. Anglophones controlled the economic sphere and the french took over the political sphere and basically upended quebecois society, reversing traditional roles and causing at least half a million anglos to go to ontario. Before their revolution, average anglo wages were higher than franocphone wages. That situation is now reversed, but the entire quebecois economy suffered greatly.

If it weren't for nationalism, the duality might have been more comparable to Sydney and Melbourne. Melbourne is smaller but is growing faster than Sydney and is more economically dynamic. However Montreal will always be no 2. and might be no. 3 one day

really fucking dead

I want to pet this cat too

It's the same cat as before

>Choisissez-le
that means "Choose it" or "Choose him", John

Tfw no /cum/ gf

More worried about tornados than the storm itself.

weather.com/storms/severe/video/ts-hermine-brings-tornado-threats-to-fl-and-ga

yes hello

fuck off scatvia

shut the fuck up

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

>be Korean
>don't sit up straight
>get shot
Better step up your getting shot game America, you've got competition.

It's raining like all hell here and yet we still have classes.

I'm but a desert folk so having it rain for a W H O L E W E E K is too much.

I wanted to stay at home the campus' parking lot and plaza are fucking flooded.

WTF GF sENT mE THIS

Faggot, that's a trap

Tfw me and the Mexicans are the only people working on Monday(labor day).
I agreed to it because I have to buy a new clutch for my car but I guess Mexicans have no concept of holidays off work.

>Anna Koshmal
>trap

We do actually, we just don't have the same dates.

You guys don't even have Easter holidays, we get 1-2 weeks off at least when it comes to being a student.

Maybe they misinterpreted the meaning of the holiday.

THE MUST BE SOME KINDA WAY OUTTA HERE

Maybe you should suck my ding dong

I've been studying this subject for years, traps are getting very convincing. Do not be fooled

I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE
I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE

>tfw I love my American gf

>I read philosophy

Is there anything more pretentious and pointless?

>tfw no kind and loving Canadian bf

""studying""

womens studies?

watching anime

@ 0:41 I wonder if that's how she looks at cocks when she's hungry

I used to own a fleshlight.
Felt pretty good for a wank but ultimately not worth the money or effort that goes into it.
Used it like 5 times only before I threw it out in the trash.
You need to rinse it thoroughly after every wank, then let it dry in a well ventilated space, using towels to pull through and dry the insides is a bad idea because it will cause tear in the plastic from all the friction, so you'll basically need to leave it out in the open for half a day. After it's dry you always need to give it a coating of corn starch so the plastic won't get sticky and disgusting and to keep it having that skin touch feel (they do feel very skin like, especially when you soak them in warm water for a while before using it to give it the illusion of body heat).

That's more retarded than pretentious.

philosophy as hobby is ok. it's just people who go to school for it who are stupid.

>I take myself so seriously that I have to shitpost about anime constantly when its not even part of the conversation

I recognize you posts and you need to fuck off back to /brit/.

Costco should sell a 24-pack of fleshlights in bulk.

I love her so much it's unreal. She's just too cute all of the time.
I just wish there wasn't a border separating us, you know?

Take care of her please, give her a lot of your Canadian dollars :^)

>I just wish there wasn't a border separating us, you know?

I know that feel

>fleshlights
You mean a 24 pack of Tenga Eggs?

You need to see an ophthalmologist, senpai.

How much $$$ do fleshlights cost

>tfw too intelligent to work

Build Wall pablo.

either/or

I want a flashlight molded from hope solo

We will not pay for that tucking wall

40 dollaroos or something I think
Bought mine years ago

>tfw too intelligent to make money

A fleshlight is an expensive, shitty masturbator of large size. A tenga egg is a quick, disposable little cup the size of an egg that costs a few bucks a pop (a 24 pack of Tenga Eggs would run you maybe $50? Do they already sell 24 packs?)

They cost $100 for a 6-pack here

:(

Yeah I did my research and it's not as cheap as I thought. Like $42~ for a 6 pack.
At that point you might as well buy a proper Onahole like a Lolinco.

Daily reminder that Germany is far superior than all you shitty countries.

>spending $2 on every fap

wew

plug.dj in a bit? i mostly play dad rock but ill listen to whatever

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a disposable masturbator?

Yeah they're actually $7 and I mean they're reusable but the idea is that you use em short term, then throw them out after they wear out in like a month (one week for you)

It's still true, in a way. There are people who live off-the-grid isolated or in small communities in the southwest. It doesn't have the same romanticism of Walden, but it's something. Just search for "off-the-grid" and you should find a documentary or two.

Getting some sandbags just in case

Do you buy them during Easter?

>tenga egg
s-so does it feel like a real vayjay