If you never was alone with your gf 8+10 doing heroin you didnt know a life

If you never was alone with your gf 8+\10 doing heroin you didnt know a life.
I did, too bad heroin is dangerous, didnt use it for 3 month already. But it was good exp with my gf. It was worth it.
did you do drugs with your gf? how was it

No, we only sniffed glue when we were 13 and had anal sex

pedojew?

who the fuck is pedojew, can't get it, is this new meme?

see

see what, you retarded kike?

I don't understand how people can have sex on heroin. I was addicted for 3 years and all that time I did not even masturbate. It kills my sex drive completely.

are you white? so, what is with your life now?

yes
life is back on tracks, I still take 25mg methadone every day, slowly tapering off, coming from 60mg

Did you use it with gf? what happened to her? or some girls? Did u use drugs with them? how it feels

not very special tbqh, tthe euphoria is all fake, in reality you cannot trust any addict, they will lie and steal

so what do you think when you see a junkie on the street?

You ever give them money?

but did u communicate with 7+\10 white girls doing drugs? who was they, what is with them now?

>so what do you think when you see a junkie on the street?
i think: poor fool, also: I hope he doesn't approach me

I can pick out both junks and dealers very easily wherever I go, just like every junk can

>You ever give them money?

lolno

>but did u communicate with 7+\10 white girls doing drugs? who was they, what is with them now?

still living the same life-style, trying to earn their daily fix, losing any morals they may have had before

it is a terrible drug and equally terrible life, a slow and agonizing form of suicide, after a while the euphoria loses its meaning, the only thing that matters then is not getting sick

I count my blessinhgs we have methadone clinics here, or I wouldn't have been here now. I heard that in Russia there is no substitute therapy?

you didnt tell me about girls...

>substitute therapy?
In russia we have nothing

I only used to slam ice with my grindr hook ups.
Our fucking president is helping me do away with sex drugs which I just discovered last July.

I have used drugs with girls before, including heroin, but I didn't think it was anything special. Except once when I was younger, I took MDMA with a girl I was in love with, that was very nice.

Is this true, you really did this? I know enough about the gay community from online... videos... to know this is a thing.

Uh this philipino junkie is still alive!
>Our fucking president
Don't you like what does he do in your country?
I saw few philippinos here who were glad of all this shit

If chaining your"""self""" up to the radiator is nothing :^)

Yeah. Why is this a surprise to you?
Aren't your gays degenerate enough?

He made us feel safer which is a good thing.
But now the prices, quality, and supply of ice and ecstasy are getting higher.
Maybe I should stop now and become clean.

I am a gay and I'm nowhere near that degenerate. That's pretty gross m8.

Also yes get off it, at least the ice, that shit scrambles your brain and your body.

Aren't you afraid of >get shot just for carrying a doze of ice in your pocket?

I know. But sex is not the same anymore after you tried it ;__;
Im just starting getting/experimenting to it, so maybe Im not too late or my mom will send me to rehab or dut30's gulag.

I dont carry it. I just get invited as long as I got the place, syringes, and boipussy.
Sometimes I share cost to get more.

>If you never was alone with your gf 8+\10 doing heroin you didnt know a life.
uhh exscuse me mate, you got no authority on what is and not a life
if you never was alone with your grandfather playing hide the sausage you didnt know a life

>I know. But sex is not the same anymore after you tried it ;__;
That's the problem with a lot of drugs, they make your experiences heightened, and you need to chase that high. Because you need to keep doing more and more, eventually, it kills you (literally physically destroys you body). I have a m8 that has done LOTS of MDMA in his time, he stopped because he was afraid he would no longer be able to feel happiness without doing MDMA. Now he regrets doing so much MD, because he feels that he'll never feel as happy as he did on MD, and that the MD was not real happiness anyway.

Stop while you're ahead, just think of it as an experience and stop now, after a while you will forget the sensations it gave you (which is a good thing). This is called having willpower and discipline.

Thanks, user. I sure will as the current situation in my cunt forces me to.
Maybe I will just get back to gym and my steriods.

probably the better idea

nice dubs

also post boipuccy

Post benis first

I would (because I'm tipsy) and I'm sure you'd love my glorious uncut aussie dick, but I'm going out drinking with friends now. So good luck on your journey cunt.

how do you spot a junkie

That was krokodil you were doing now your arm is going to rot off

once i bought cheap beer and drank it, than i watched pron and had a fap - does it count?

He's the most retarted russian poster