/mena/ /middle east and north africa/ - /#HandsomeIraqiMen/

Kadhim Al-Sahir edition

topic of discussion: why is Iraq such a powerhouse producer of handsome men? Kadhim, Omar Borkan, Tariq Waleed, the list goes on. Non-Iraqi Arab men are butt ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-8hLTzt8xk
youtu.be/-DfQXrwV3w8
radiomfm.tn/2016/09/العاصمة-ضبط-إمام-جامع-وامرأة-يمارسان-ا/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 ded edishaan

> kadem el saher
> handsome
is your pussy wet yet ?

*sharts penisly*

lmao u got kicked off the voice didn't you. your nothing but a loser. Yes I am wet my pussie is so swollen from rubbing it to his music videos. you'll never be half the man he is.

What do you think of Uyghurs?

Guys, do your part and help out the Syrians. I just donated $100.

I'll take a refugee in if they qt

This.

If they can provide, I'll ride.

> the voice
> relevant

Doesn't he live here ?

just another day in mibounsia
youtube.com/watch?v=K-8hLTzt8xk

Hi! I'm back!! Who missed me?---?
Yeah, I know, I'll get ZERO (you)'s ੨( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ )シ(except for the insulters ofc) but that's OK. Mah ...its been sooo long!!! I missed you all! Even my new haircut didn't help ( ┘ >ω< )┘ ( ┘ >ω< )┘ ( ┘ >ω< )┘]]]].

I missed you betch( ง ಥ‿ಥ)ง And your dumb khaoula posting

Me and Periwinkle got some stuff from the supermarket on our way home. Periwinkle just loves shopping so much! (ɔˆ 3(˘ᴥ˘ ) He has such an artistic style ^w^ I always take him with me shopping whether it's CLOTHES, SHOES, FOOD, SPORTS GEAR, MAKEUP/COSMETICS/PERFUME/BODY SPRAY/LOTION even if neither of us use that stuff ^W^ lol, and then powergap and then books haha. Me and him read all the time so we hate reading not gonna lie (╬⌣̀‿⌣́╬)...
Me and him wanna open up our own store and like sell our stuff there b/c we have so much cool stuff ヽ( TڡT)人(TڡT )ノ

Good thread
>imb4 homo

*。・.・゚*。・*。・.・゚*。・OMGSH I think I have a biggg surprise for you all *。・.・゚*。・*。・.・゚*。・

(╬⌣̀‿⌣́╬) (╬⌣̀‿⌣́╬) (╬⌣̀‿⌣́╬)]]]]

Where did everyone go ^・ヮ・^

(o´〰`o)*゚*。
I enjoy your fresh posts always! You make this general lively.

(人•ᴗ•)
im here! i stopped posting but sometimes i lurk
꒰ ∩´∇ `∩꒱ ohmygash! those cloudssss

*glomp*

how've you been. what's new?

t. ugly man

Missed you so hella much!

you can only post in this thread if you swore allegiance to the ba'ath

ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ mee too! I come here only for you to be honest!
>did anything happen
well ehm, I don't know what you mean by this. Besides mena dying, oldfags leaving this general and newcancer taking it over........I don't think much happened (´-﹏-`;)
>I got a tattoo lol ^-^ wbu
I wanna see! (◡) but on sk*pe of course!

Go away pervert, I know it was you from before loubna.

How was the US?

>I know it was you from before loubna
Wut? I don't get it.... (꒪⌓꒪)

>Besides mena dying, oldfags leaving this general and newcancer taking it over
Oh wow that sucks o_O; I realized the same happened on the mena chatroom >___>
And kk ahaha ^w^ here's a sneak peek ; ) Periwinkle loves it .-.
I really miss how we used to sing dumb songs, maybe we should do it again sometime too @..@
>I know it was you from before loubna.
Umm, what?..?
>pervert
Sh-she's not though __ __;; lol what did she do ?M?
It was a quick visit but nice haha. Really missed my home nd stuff (*≧▽≦)

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑) wow! ~
That's a nice tattooo~~~~ so cute! Sure he loves it.
I love it so much ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ
And yeah we should do it some time again.
(•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩) I don't know what I did to be honest

lifting and running every day, nothing else. Fixing some past insecurities and such

Let's see that haircut. Cover your face or something.

٩(๑`^´๑)۶ just describing the haircut or posting a girl with a similar haircut is good enough!

whoops

>it's like, OK, imagine some hair, a full head of hair
>OK now imagine it shorter

(((╹д╹;)))

Hi.

The cute Egyptian!

Reminds me of Eraserhead.

Ew.

What's wrong, Kong?

I thought it would be some interesting egyptian symbols or something in arabic...what did you do while in Oregon though? And yes Loubna is a pervert, a pervy lesbian.

It was already short

(´◦ω◦`)!?
I'm confused. I'm not a girl in the first place but surely I'm not really a pervert?

I'm, ahem, a changed man. I'm couth, reject unclean thoughts, and respectful towards women. Here have a song.

youtu.be/-DfQXrwV3w8

I miss assman desu

(,, ⋏ ,,)
So happy for you!
butiful song!

I keep hearing about assman on this general. I know I'm new to the board, so if someone could help a dude out and clear the board for me I'd be thankful.

An assman is someone who loves ass.
(,,Ծ‸Ծ,,)

Well, duh.

He is an iraqi

Me too (⋈◍>◡

D'aww thanks nd sorry was away 「(;´Σ `〃)ヘ Periwinkle just got into knitting btw ^W^ so I thought that would ecourage him more into his new hobby (ɔˆ 3(˘ᴥ˘ )
I'm glad you still haven't left mena. It would rly suck without you after most of the other older users leftlifting and running every day, nothing else
p-post arms lol ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ
>Let's see that haircut
Howbout in a hijab ?...? *^__^* ?____?
H-hai!
I don't really like tattoos desu haha espesh on myself. But I really like this one of perinkle :3
and n/m desu just chilled a bit with the senpai and some friends^.^ and also went out a bit@.@
Oh wow o_O;
>I miss assman desu
لا تتعلق بأحد... فهم ليسوا اشجارا و انت لست قردا :))
Best advice I ever heard though I never managed to actually do it haha -____-;;;...
He left because moroccan posters have been cancerous lately__ __;; and because I left him alone in mena >m<
He still goes on IP/skype if you want to talk to him tho. I think he didn't like you at first came here because he was jealous because I thought you were a cool poster but I think he thinks you're a cool poster now too!^.^

Iraqi anti-sunni posting shia with a foot fetish who was mean to the girls

which one of you accused me of being pervert??? (•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩)
What a talented lil boy! Knitting is fun!
(´-﹏-`;) Well I will try my best! You too ok? I don't know what /mena/ is without you desu.

>mean to the girls
>girls
he's the only one who wasn't a fucking idiot apparently

>Howbout in a hijab ?...? *^__^* ?____?
Ok.

literally afghanistan-tier

That you loubna?
Everyone itt is an 8/10 hijabi girl

I'll post in the future when I've made more progress

and y-yes
post hijab please

only peasants wear rugs on their head

shut up pig

hichm stop being retarded with your ironic trolling

Turkish women is the best!

>excuse you infidel kaffirfag

in algeria too it was only the women working on the field or by the hearth wearing it to protect their hair

income the halal trash bins with the turks and then wahhabis mashallah

Where can I get a secular atheist arab gf?

Hello my fellow virgins

It looks like this :3
I wear it to the masjid and I'm not a peasant desu >-<
*high 5* alrighty haha we'll make the best tag team ever to make mena great again ^w^

Hi rooby

benis

>marrued to an Egyptian
dropped

Hey qt

I missed ur autistic spergs where ya been

Plz dont cut off and go sumwhere

I love Norway desu ^w^ me and periwinkle have been there tw ^__^

>It looks like this :3
Touché...

In

ur

Egyptians are the MOST POWERFUL race of people in the WORLD

i think I'll leave him be. I'll still be around sometimes, autisming and khaoulaposting after he's back from taking his time off

please tell him I said hi and hope the inheritance thing is going OK and give him this pic

reeeeee I take it back. I'd rather you posted your haircut instead.

Boipucci

radiomfm.tn/2016/09/العاصمة-ضبط-إمام-جامع-وامرأة-يمارسان-ا/

mwabna

lmao
You're a funny guy Σ⊂(ω∩)

one and only. just not who you want me to be probably.
(乂๑・‿・๑)┌┛)´ω`゚)゚。、;’

zwamel

ヽ(.ฺˇд ˇฺ;)ノ
well eventually we should listen to the older posters and follow their footsteps if the quality doesn't improve (hint: abandoning /mena/)

>Algerians look like arabs
>Tunisians look like arabs
>Libyans look like arabs
>Egyptians look like arabs
>Moroccans look like half white half black mulattos with curly hair

Why?

A whole of Subsaharan and European heritage

pic related

wtf we don't look like that

most of us anyway

Isn't she half egyptian?
˶Ɛ˵
I wanted to agree with you since I'm moroccan myself but this is a very dark moroccan/egyptian girl! I've seen her family and they are afro arabs. That explains it.

some of morrocan look like that

/mena/ has been a bit boring lately desu plus I was visiting family and stuff haha^-^ I-I wont haha soz ;-;
I don't rly have it with me atm since I didn't wear it in a long time... found a pic of it tho :3
I like you ^_^
*sigh* I guess you're right __ __

>most of us anyway

And it's mostly southerners that mixed heavily with black slaves and soldiers

This picture is so fucking adorable
(ु*´З`)ू
You really protect periwinkle good!

and I'll pass it on ^__

Really ?--? lol thanks haha

throw him in the well

common end his miserable life

moroccans are niggers
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

But she takes good care of him, he gets quality food, goes outside every day, sees the world more than any companion does, he regularly gets baths, does activity (knitting for example) so why is he miserable? (๑ゝڡ๑)
YES REALLY YOU QT! ( •ॢ◡-ॢ)-

NOOOOOOO ¬o( ̄- ̄メ) >____

Genetically speaking Tunisians are the niggest in maghreb, even more than Libyans and en par with Egyptian

You're the best friend I ever made

what old are you?

An anonymous junior officer from the U.S. 26th Infantry Regiment, a unit which fought alongside the Goumiers in Tunisia, wrote:
>Two companies of Goums...were stationed next to our CP, and these had sent out two raiding parties the same night... Mostly mountain men from Morocco, these silent, quick-moving raiders were excellent at night raids, and in surprise attacks. How successful they had been was attested by the two [French] officers who had command of the companies of the Goumiers. The companies lacked most of the clothing, equipment and weapons necessary for warfare. Several raids had remedied that. Inspection of their clothing revealed a good many German articles of clothing under their conventional brown and white vertical striped robes. Their rifles were mixed German and Italian, with a few old French rifles firing clips of four. Mess equipment, and a good deal of the food was also of enemy origin, as were the knives, pistols, blankets and toilet articles. From questioning of the Italian prisoners, it was evident that they had either heard or experienced the merciless raids of the Goums, and they wanted no part of them. Part of the Goums' success lay in their silence as they moved forward, and in their highly perfected art of camouflage. One anecdote ran that one warrior had so successfully camouflaged himself all day in full sight of the Germans that a German officer had wandered over to what he thought was a bush, and had urinated on the motionless head of the Moroccan soldier who bore the trial well, but who marked that particular officer down for special attention that night. Goums did not take any prisoners, and it was well-known to the Germans and Italians what befell anyone who ran afoul of those Moroccans. There was certainly no desire to have our battalion tangle with either of the two raiding parties sent out the same night.

I don't know about niggest, but they and libyans look a lot like gulf arabs, the sort of pointy chins and wide forehead look (except bizert where they look more like us because many kabyles went there while fleeing from french persecution)

I'll let this pic of the average tunisian person be my response to this niggery

>Moroccans are born S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs

nice
They do have that semitic look to them, but most Libyans I met and saw look fairer than your average tunisian, not by a large margin but definitely noticeable

tunisia an libya confirmed for arab masterrace

>cherrypick.png