How do i stop feeling sad? Everywhere i look i see ugly people, ugly dirty city

How do i stop feeling sad? Everywhere i look i see ugly people, ugly dirty city.

do what your countrymen do and bury your head in brazilian ass and football

Gouge out you're eyes

OP is virgin tbqh.

Get a friend, be happy with your friend. Do fun things together. Touch each other's butts.

how can you be brazilian and a virgin

how can u be brazilian and a virgin

gets make me happy

SHUT UP

Same. Me and by best friend, we're both autistic. We report to each other whenever we get repeating digits. It pleases and soothes the autism.

its true tho, wherever people are poor and stupid everyone loses their virginity at 14, how is it possible to not lose it in Brazil?

Look at comfy gondola

im not stupid and poor

I dunno, i made absolutely no effort to lose mine and i was a 6/10 hungry skeltal 14yo edgy metalhead.

it doesn't matter. just go to a favela and offer some money to a hot chick and she'll fuck you. maybe become your gf if you have food with you

That flag, damn. Looks like something from south east asia.

I don’t choose to be told by every barbarian I meet that he is a man and a brother. I believe in the existence of inferior races, and would like to see them exterminated.

Arthur Evans 1877, 312

no thanks, im keeping my virginity for my waifu

also,
>favela
>hot chick
you fell for the meme

Its in europe

But i understand that you dont recognize it

I'm aware it's in europe, it's just very unusual on int, or in general really, to see

how's life in leichtenstein?

Escapism won't make the problem disappear.

rare flag how you doing
it sucks mate, instead of looking for the diamond in the rough become one yourself; find something you enjoy and excel at it

of course thats impossibly vague but its the best i can do at this stage

personally reccomend sport- cycling, boxing, bjj, rock climbing- anything where you'll get a reward for putting effort in

gd luck

Its okay

Not very diffrent from life in switzerland really. We get more pay ofc, because wealthy country. BUT shit here is also way more expensive.

But all in all i cannot really complain

Hello neighbour

Can you prove you're not a proxy? Also, really jealous of Liechtenstein.

OP is an Italian-Brazilian who descended from Caesars. He wants to marry a girl who's a pure European like himself.

I am Greek

Do i have to?

But fine one sec

Hey ösi, alles guat bi eu?

There

Not at all, it's just your country barely ever posts on Sup Forums. Why is that? Do you have your own imageboards? Are you a NEET? Do you like Brazilian QTs? Do you travel a lot? Tell me about your favorite and least favorite thing in your country.

Wew. It's not the first time you post timestamp here?

Alles guat. Es isch vielz warm bei üs

Other side of paper is full.

Having rare flag can be annoying sometimes.

>didn't answer any of my questions
Can you at least install the Extra Flags plugin and post with your regional flag?

There is a LOT of hot chicks at favelas and underdeveloped neighbourhoods
Tu nunca ouviu falar da puta do bairro que descabaçava todo mundo? Aposto que vc é boy de apto

nice

sorry

but i will answer your questions. Wenn, why are we so rare? first of all we are 35`000 inhabitants. and of them ony a little percentage even know Sup Forums. And no, we dont have any boards.

Brazillian QTs are nice i guess.

I personally do not travel as lot as i would like, but shits expensive.

Most favourite thing about my country is probably the fact, that it is stable and our people dont have many Problems. Least fav thing is, when you do something, after two days whole village knows.

but hows live in brazil?

Thanks for the answers and thank you for the regional flag. I'm a collector and having a R A R E like yours is really cool.

What are your hobbies? Do you work a lot, is that why you're so rich? Do you feel blessed for being born in such a nice place? Are you religious? Are there QTs in Liechtenstein? What do you think about freedom?

you know, i once drove trough my cunt in a flagtism thread.

As for my hobbies... i really only play videa and rest si work.

Speaking of work. no. we work just as everyone else. we are so rich, because we are not in EU and have to pay for shit we dont like. AND as a tax haven we have alot of companys, who have their mailbox here.

I would not say i feel blessed, but i m certainly thankful for beeing born here. i dont know what i sould think about religion. it seems kinda pointless for me.

QTs... here... well i m really the wron person to answer that.

Freedom... freedom is a complicated word. when you mean the "freedom" that the 'muricans have, i gladly declline. Freedom is something important, but not like in the state it current is.

BUT NOW

Hows life in Brazil? do you live in a city or in a jungle? where you ever in the dschungle? what are your hobbies? is brazil a first or secound world country? is there still a aftermath from the WM?

>QTs... here... well i m really the wron person to answer that.
fag

I thought Brazil had the world's sexiest men and shit
Also just move away if you want to see beautiful places

What vidya do you play and what's your job? Do you have a comfy life in a comfy house? Do you not like guns?