An art student needed my help for developing a webpage for some project or whatever

An art student needed my help for developing a webpage for some project or whatever
I never touched web development in my life but I managed to stick with it and make some frankenstein of a site
Now shes telling me she wants to rewards me and keeps asking me "did i think about the reward"

how do i avoid this i don't want this why is this happening

tech related:
fav linux distro and browser
mine is arch and qutebrowser

Get a blowjob

u have to fug her
is the only way

Just tell her you're not into 3D women, any girl with a bit of sense will understand.

this smells like web dev propaganda
cool mine is Gentoo and Firefox

>Just tell her you're not into 3D women
I-I'd prefer not to reveal my power level

thats one of the reasons I never brought my thinkpad with arch gnu/linux and
sway, i told her my laptop is broken

>cool mine is Gentoo and Firefox
why firefox?

"Ah just take me for a coffee babes ;)"

Just let her see you kissing another man. Then she'll think you're gay.

>let her see you kissing another man
At that point it's safe to say that you actually are a bit gay.

It's not gay if balls aren't touching.

why not? It has vimium, vertical tabs, and free as in freedom. 57 is really fast. Anything chromium based is botnet, forget brave even de-googled chromium had problems about that. Waterfox is slower and so is Palemoon. What do you use?

Ask her to marry you.
As an art student she will clearly need a stable source of income (or as some people call it, husband) in her life.

use icecat

do this, faggot

Rimjob and blowjob

This may sound really cool and confident, but you just know how it will sound in real life if OP tries it.

>girl with a bit of sense

she means how can i give you a reward without actually having to spend money EG free sex but not too much free sex. ask her to clean your house instead

>Rimjob

how is that not rewarding?

OP's gonna get charged with rape.

OP is a fucking virgo

You should know how to act like a complete donkan by now. Just do like in your Japanese anime.

I'm a Sagittarius my self.

That was the joke.

We are on the Sup Forums message board, do you really think OP is confident enough to accept a rimjob?

>how do i avoid this i don't want this why is this happening
she's waiting for you OP

do you think Sup Forums is all beta faggots and virgins ?

Gross.

In an ideal world it would be.

are you fucking gay? if you are then it makes sense
unless shes a whale fuck her right in the pussy

kek.. how much of a beta are you?

post pic of the girl, faggot

No, but OP was already spilling spaghetti before even posting the thread.

Tell her the reward is seeing her happy.

This is a blue board user.

>buy fuck doll
>invite her over
>fuck fuck doll in front of her
>ask her if she wants to join
>she will never talk to you again
done

>OTTERBROWSER MASTERCOCKS

Ask her to watch anime with you. I recommend Hyouka, being from arts she'll probably like it.

a date for 1 lonely you

I use qutebrowser. It has vim keybindings built in by default (and thus superior, at least imho), and it's pretty fast for a python based browser.

I was about to tell you to ask for some symbolic monetary sum but quads speak the truth

Unironically ask for a blowjob, if doesn't want she'll never bother you again.

Solus and Chromium

If you don't want to lose your virginity and want to become wizard at 30yo, then just tell her that you need no reward. That it was your pleasure to help her.
Also, don't forget:
>Good day, m'am *tip fedora*

More for me then, you gargantuan faggot.

Was in the exact same situation myself, she most probably won't fuck you but is expecting you to ask so she can cop out from paying by accusing you of being a pervert. At least that's what happened to me.

No, she wants not to owe you.
She thinks that you might be able o ask her out, and then say "I did this thing to you so you owe me a favor"
She wants to be safe so she never has to do anything with the guy.

OP should ask her for used panties

Well yeah, that's what I was getting at, but if she's not paying in fiat and doesn't want to fuck him, what else can she do for him? She's betting on him being an autist that he is and asking for something explicit that she can say no to, and still have to moral/social high ground.

The girl I dealt with was a huge slut which everyone knew but still pulled that shit on me, and this isn't something I'm imagining either, her best friend was my lifelong neighbor and friend and she told me what happened.

Punch her in the stomach

this

/thread

20 bucks

The equivalent of 20 bucks can buy you a blowjob where I live.

Everyone already knows how much your mother charges.

No

then KYS

eww ouch dude

ask for a date. even if you don't like her and she doesn't like you, at least you might make a good friend

dont be a faggot op, dont just ask her out, sus if she wants to talk to u and if she doesnt move on, if she does continue talking and eventually see if she wants to go do something simple

ask her on a date you stupid fucking autistic pile of shit. worst case scenario you lose a night, best case scenario you meet someone who can pull your out of your stupid fucking misery

arch and waterfox

>being friends with women
Why?

Remember you're dealing with an autist, gentlemen. Don't "ask her for a date", ask her to take you out for a drink. Of course you'll spaghetti and fuck it up anyways, but there's a start.

thatsthejoke.jpg

this

Just ask for money lol

quads dont lie

ask her for tree fiddy

1. if you want her, ask her to go for coffee, for a relationship
2.if you don't want her, say "my reward was working with you"; this might get you laid

also, well done, OP

This, be the hero we don’t deserve user!

sperg

/Thread

>if you don't want her, say "my reward was working with you"

DO IT

Quads don't lie. But seriously, just ask for a coffee/lunch.

something similar happened once to me
but with a dude
he wasn't cute

and make sure she swallows your load, thats the payoff desu.

It's really bad to disobey quads. I think you have no choice now.

just get some cash, what the hell is this thread for?

She is super cute, but the way I see it the only reason she would want to have anything to do with me is my career prospects, as in my country everyone thinks mathematicians and computer engineers are le anyjobiwant200kstarting rich fucks. The only reason she isn't outside hooking up with someone who isn't a complete autist and can actually hold conversation is probably her illusion of my future career, which will be shit anyway since you need social skills to advance in any field.

I just want to be alone and keep working on my derivative calculator class project like a normal person

>also, well done, OP
What?