Tfw the world hates me for being American

>tfw the world hates me for being American
>everywhere I travel people will be rude to me and talk to me like I'm some retard
>I will be denied service at many places
>if I'm ever kidnapped they'd kill me on the spot if they found I was American

It's not good being American, the world hates us.

Shut the fuck up, you insufferable cunt

t. fat retard sharter who goes abroad and makes the rest of us look bad

>Go to Serbia
>Go to restaurant
>restaurant owner finds out we're Greek
>gives us free food and alcohol
>next to us sit 5 burgers
>they get delayed service and wrong orders on purpose
hmm, maybe stop bombing people?

B-but I never bombed someone, I just sit on Sup Forums 7 hours a day and occasionally go to work

This is Harrison Ford caught in Porto streets celebrating Portugal wining the european football championship in July.
Come visit us, you will be nicely treated.

> I never bombed someone
sure, but you do enjoy the benefits of having people bombed

zitto animale

I guess the burgers also got something "extra" with their food, amirite?

Portuguese people are cute

lol, they probably did.
It was fun to watch though, no matter where we went, the second people noticed we were Greek, we got free stuff or at least people said shit like "oh, I love your country, I've visited twice", etc
Burgers got so much shit.

That was in Serbia though, in other countries it's not as bad desu

Am I being summoned?

Albanians love sucking your dick, for giving them Kosovo

>mfw Serbia is such a non-important country I literally didn't even know it existed until I was in my 20s and didn't know that... what was it again? some NATO bombing run? happened there. I could very realistically wager that 90% of the population has no idea what happened there, perhaps higher

we love you debtbro

>being historically and geographically illiterate is somehow a sign of power
Stay fat, burger.

American tourists have always been rated within the top 10 most favorable. Probably because not as many people care about the rest of the world and only the people very interested in the country will travel.

actually that's kinda weird, usually no one gives a shit in Serbia. If anything people would make a point to be hospitable to Americans or Albanians. I guess the owner had someone die in 1999.
>sauce: i have burger friends who visit

>the world hates us.
no we don't, we just hate your governments

Are you serious?

Royal sadness. So that faggot rather loses money to poor bums from greece than make money from rich people. Besides the cunt should be happy with any tourists, especially americans. It's not exactly a tourist destination.

>t. buttblasted Mehmet

Serbia is a major transit destination, for your people going back to their Anadolian shitholes, or refugees going to further rich northfags. And people are actually hospitable and open, see

>>mfw Serbia is such a non-important country
And then they wonder why people hate them.

Haha Amerishart looking for pity

People do? Why are they hated again?

I'm talking about Americans. Learn to context.

>Be Spic American
>Everywhere I travel people are interested in my paradoxical nationality and strike up conversations, even in Asperger homelands like Germany
>Get free food and beer in Sweden for impersonating George Bush; in Spain singer at fancy bar pulls me up on stage to dance with me with me in front of crowd
>Probably won't be kidnapped because I'm brown and therfore people will assume I'm not rich and if I actually am kidnapped they'll demand money which my family will probably actually pay then partially recoup as a loss on taxes

Maybe you're just a obnoxious unlikeable sperg

Are you saying Serbia is important?

>he is this historically illiterate

Get the fuck out

You started ww1, is there anything else?

Meh, slavs to react in weird ways about nationalities.
>Be French
>Visit a history museum in Ljubljana
>60 years old guy working for the place is happy like mad to talk about the glory of Yugoslavia to young and wealthy westerners
>Find out we're French
>Berate a bit the French actions while ranting for hours on how great the Yugoslavians partisans were.
>Don't mind the banter but goddamn, I just wanted to visit (admit the guy has a lot of knowledge though)
>Bail out but my friend doesn't have the balls to appear rude
>Chat qts in the meantime
>Be French

It might or might not be important. But if you tell a country that it's not important then don't be surprised if that country hates you.

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because you've fucked with virtually every country on earth? (Sweden, the whole of Latin America, Palestine/Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cambodia [indirectly], Germany, Brazil, Cuba, and countless others)

I've experienced the opposite. Unless you go to some 3rd world shithole then people will either be indifferent or interested in the fact that you're American. Proportionally, there's so many Americans abroad that they're probably used to us.

>All 3rd world shitholes
wew

>Sweden
>Germany
What did he mean by this?
>Cuba
You made it one.

iktfb

I just got back from Europe, people actually asked if I shart in mart. I am not kidding you for one second. I'm being serious.

>third world shitholes like cuba have better healthcare than the US of A
makes you go hmmmm

More like they're only being fake nice to you. And fake nice is literally worse than cancer. I'd rather be given hell until they find out themselves I'm not a cancerous mart sharter. Kill yourself stuck up rapist drug dealing faggot, saged

Is that you, Freedom Williams?

What the fuck are you talking about? Wherever you go in the world people will like you and engage in conversations with you. I think most people are more familiar with American culture than any other culture on the planet. We all speak your language, watch your movies, listen to your music and buy products from your companies.
Everywhere you go people will be familiar with your country. At the very least they will have some good preconceived notions about your country and would like you to confirm them.

Even in Iran people will approach you out of friendly curiosity. Maybe they'll try to practice their English and you'll already have a nice instant connection through language

Nobody outside of Europe will have even heard about Hungary or Belgium or France or any of the other small European countries. They don't know anything about us or what our culture or language is like. There will be no instant connection like with Americans.

What's a Freedom Williams?

Im Dutch and I doubt many turks actually stay there and then they're still no tourists. You seem to be the 'buttblasted' one here as I was only talking about the greek's post.

>Nobody outside of Europe will have even heard about Hungary or Belgium or France
What did Norway mean by this?

self-hating mericans are the worst couz u faggots dont know how good u have it

>Things that make you go hmmmm, C&C Music Factory

I mean, most people probably know about the large important countries like Russia, the UK and Germany. And possibly Italy because of ancient Rome and their food. The Latin Americans know the Iberian peninsula, I assume. And maybe Switzerland for their banking and large corporations.

But other than those countries most of Europe is not considered significant throughout the world. Ask an Indonesian about the Netherlands and they won't have any idea what you're talking about, despite being a former colony of theirs. Now imagine what they know about Slovakia or France or Lithuania or any of the other truly unimportant countries. Probably absolutely not a single thing.

This.

Self-hating anyone can fuck off back to redd it.

>be american
>brag about being an illiterate retard

Never change america, never change

>Now imagine what they know about Slovakia or France or Lithuania
One of these is not like the others.

t. Cuban consulate in Germany
I mean what I say :^)

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Why don't you leave the country and confirm that? Is it because you're poor? Then why worry about it?

Wtf why do you keep saying France is irrelevant? Fucking idiot.

Yes. France is in western Europe. So?

I literally hadn't even heard of France until I was like 15 years old and learned about the French revolution in history class. There aren't any French immigrants here. Nor are there French tourists. They are not an important trading partner for my country. France doesn't make any cars, they don't make any food that I've heard of. There aren't any famous French cities or French movies or French video games. I mean... even Poland has the Witcher. France has nothing.

And I live in Europe. Imagine how someone in Vietnam or Suriname or Sint Maarten feels about France. I'd be surprised if they'd even heard of the country.

If your're rude to everyone then everyone's gonna be rude back

Idiot

>I literally hadn't even heard of France until I was like 15 years old
Well you're a fucking retard. I know this is bait, but fuck. Have your last (You).

Stop living in the past desu

>be American
>travel all the time
>get fed sausage by drunk Germans
>have the best pork belly and fried cheese ever with Czech family
>get free ice cream from Dutch store clerk
>get stopped constantly for selfies with Korean chicks
>sail around the gulf with Mexican bros

Literally the only place where I have been treated *not that great* was in France

>2008
>2012
>the past

Yes user, those years that we aren't currently in are the past
>Swedish education

I like you, America;

you may just be a bit tup mate, don't worry though it makes things easier in the long run not having to think much.

I mean it could be that you're just retarded

Retard, here's your (You)

Frenchboos get out. I am a big fan of Macao, but I don't delude myself into thinking that it's a well-known country.

And the other people that I forgot to quote too, love you lads

That's because it's not a country.

>t. Sharter in disguise

A potato-based Belgian side dish is literally the only thing your country is known for.

Hey most of us are cool with France, and even if we're not exactly fans we at least have a basic grip of geography

I can't handle that Martin Fourcade is litteraly destroying Norvegians during Biathlon competitions.
There is no other explanation possible for such butthurtery.

why are italians so cunty on here?

He, not I, of course

Give them a reason to hate you

Han solo alive numbr one #1 in portugal ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. solo aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the portos rule .

In my experience travelling, people either treat Americans like an interesting novelty or politely ignore you.

Who country are the most cultural influencial of the world?

This is bullshit tbqh. Even in Russia during the fighting in Ukraine and Crimea situation people were nothing but friendly. I had two times where people made an issue of me being an American in an entire year. And in the rest of Europe I've never heard a peep.

Brazil

Really? I thinked it was Italy or England.

No it's Brazil

no it's 100% brazil

Why?

>this fucking guy
I have to give you a (You) out of pity and charity.

Brazil stronk?

because humankind comes from monkeys

They might tease you, call you Hitler once or twice, but not much else.

Lots of Americans would probably just think you're a German.

You have to go back.

But we are white

Brazil is good for cultural victory, but Germany is good on domination.

I'd let a Brazilian dominate my dick if you understand what I'm referring to.

Of course, brazilians womans are vey sluts with tourists, and its even better if you are good loking

Don't
>muh rights
Don't whinge about how
>it's not like it is in America
and mind your speaking volume in comparison to people around you.

Coming across as a better breed of American can still help you.

>strolling in glorious Byzantine castle-town ruins on Orthodox Easter
>some tourists here and there
>only thing asked in the gate is "To be dressed appropriately when entering churches and dont smoke"
>American couple walking on cobbled street in front of me
>Girl is wearing a tank top and panties shorts
>Approaching church, fasten my pace to catch up and make them feel like shit for not complying to a simple request of being respectful
>They stop outside the church
>Girl takes out of her bag a large scarf and fashions it to a long skirt just bellow the knee
>removes sunglasses and hat before entering
>be impressed

Never be to eager to judge people, seems like they were Canadians after all

how do you get this cucked