Phones which are still receiving security updates

>phones which are still receiving security updates
>lots of 2015 and 2016 android phones not supported

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/applesuit.pdf
lmgtfy.com/?q=iPhone X overheating thermal throttling
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/6312877
gsmarena.com/iphone_6_takes_massive_performance_hit_after_spectre_patch-news-29124.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because carriers are in charge of them which tend to get released months later.

Still I prefer no updates to updates that gimp older iPhones.

I thought the iPhone updates only applied to phones with degraded batteries and performance issues are solved by replacing the battery?

Doesn’t exactly seem like gimping an old phone.

It was at first, now the lawsuits are aimed at older iPhones performing slower with new iOS versions regardless wether the battery has been replaced or not.

cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/applesuit.pdf

Also iPhones constantly overheat and thermal throttle.

Older hardware isn’t as fast when running software which is designed for modern hardware, I don’t see anything noteworthy in that desu.

Pretty sure if I try run windows 10 on an ancient computer I’ll see a similar result.

[citation needed]

Right but this is being observed in hardware as recent as the iPhone 6S. That's grounds for a lawsuit.

lmgtfy.com/?q=iPhone X overheating thermal throttling

So nothing subsabtual, got it.

Back on topic, why do androids stop receiving updates after 2 years?

And that's just for the newest iPhone. Don't even get me started on the 6/5/ and SE.

Substantial*

Which android update is equivalent to apples -41% performance update, and which is equal to the ios update to fix bypassing the passwords?

Damn, are there paid Samsung skills trying to muddy the waters or something?

There is no performance drop on a phone with a functional battery. If your battery is degraded you will have worse problems on an android phone than an iPhone. But in both cases you should just get a battery replaced.

Remember though, even a 40% throttled iPhone is still similar performance wise to a brand new android flagship.

It is, the 6S can't be defined as "old hardware".

Also see oneplus/pixel phones.

Your forgetting that iPhones CONSTANTLY overheat and thermal throttle. Sudden FPS drops in gaymes are the biggest problems on iPhones right now.

Yeah they have fast hardware but it's all nill because of the serious thermal issues they have.

>what is LOS
sage :^)

>Damn, are there paid Samsung skills trying to muddy the waters or something?
>skills
iphoneposter
>There is no performance drop on a phone with a functional battery. If your battery is degraded you will have worse problems on an android phone than an iPhone. But in both cases you should just get a battery replaced.
Latest update dropped ios performance -41%, and it had nothing to do with the battery.
Still enjoying your piece of shit iphone?

There’s no evidence for what you are saying. You are a disinformation spreading shill. You have been doing this since June.

>Latest update dropped ios performance -41%, and it had nothing to do with the battery.

Why are you spreading disinformation?

Proof:

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/6312877

gsmarena.com/iphone_6_takes_massive_performance_hit_after_spectre_patch-news-29124.php
It's on the front page.
Sheesh why are apple products, and apple users such pieces of shit?