Firefox extensions overlap/Which is best?

AdNauseam
Decentraleyes
Disconnect
Firefox Lightbeam
NoScript
Privacy Badger
RefControl
RequestPolicy Continued
TrackMeNot
uBlock Origin
uBO-Scope
uMatrix

These are all the blocking add-ons I've seen recommended, but am I wasting resources here? Are some of these 100% overlap?

Seems like uBlock Origin + NoScript + uMatrix is a popular trifecta solution, but I just don't know.

Other security/Privacy based add-ons which I have which don't overlap with the above:
Fireclam
FoxyProxy Standard
HTTPS Everywhere
IPFlood
Self-Destructing Cookies
I used to use BetterPrivacy, but I can't find it anymore. I guess it doesn't matter since I don't keep flash installed anymore either.

choose one
>Umatrix
>Noscript

>uBO-Scope
>Firefox Lightbeam

del
>AdNauseam
>Disconnect
>TrackMeNot

there's no reason to use noscript if you use umatrix, they do the same fucking thing but umatrix has better control and interface.
disconnect was bought by the ad companies or something, dont use it, just fucking block all the social network sites in umatrix instead.

uBo and uMatrix/NoScript and HTTPS Everywhere is literally all you need, anything else is bloat.

>tfw too stupid to use umatrix
Why should I use it instead of NoScript?

more control, faster and easier to use and you can enable specific stuff instead of just single URLs.

now that Self Destructing Cookies is dead, what's a good replacement?

Cookie Autodelete? Vanilla Cookie Manager? Cookies Exterminator? Or should I just habitually run BleachBit every day?

uBlock Origin
HTTPS Everywhere

That's it.

>no umatrix
enjoy your coin miner, faggot

i used uMatrix for a while but then i was saying "meh" to myself because what's the difference between that and uBlock in advanced mode?

havent used uBo Adv but uMatrix lets to block or allow single domains and subdomains or just specific parts of those domains or subdomains, giving you more control.

>ITT: entitled millennials spend all their time on dodgy pirating websites

>dodgy pirating websites
Like Sup Forums?

uMatrix gives slightly more control but I guess in most cases it won't matter and from what I can see, uBlock Origin can't block websites from reading cookies.

wrong on both assumptions there, kike.

>havent used uBo Adv
this is what it looks like

AdNauseam isn't a security or privacy based addon.

This

Pretty sure uBlock blocks miners now.

it doesnt block shit that's not in one of the lists unless you run in whitelist-only mode.

Cookie Autodelete works for me.

This.

>it doesnt block shit that's not in one of the lists
Every known coin miner is in the resource abuse list.

Adnauseam (ublock origin with extra features) or plain ublock origin, umatrix (fine tuning), decentraleyes (CDN security) and httpseverywhere.

All you need fir Chad browsing.

>Adnauseam
>using an ad blocker that doesn't block ads

Uninstall everything then install the following:
>ublock origin
>umatrix
>https everywhere
>decentraleyes
Also enable tracking protection in the options.
You can see pic related for about:config tweaks.

some of this settings can break some website you visit. test with another account.

Only the options under the cryptography section. Everything else is safe.

DELET Privacy Badger. It sends the DNT header and makes you easy to fingerprint.

Why use Firefox's tracking protection when uBO does the same thing with more control?

please don't listen OP's insane drivel
If you actually have anything other than
>UBO+Umatrix
>Random agent spoofer (this bitch spoofs your agent and also has a fuckton of privacy enhancements)
>(whatever cookie deleter you want, they all work)
>(literally any HTTPs forcer)
you should consider leaving the internet for good because you don't know what the fuck you're doing and you'll end up breaking most websites you visit and slowing down your page load and browser start speed by 5000%

>forgets about decentraleyes

>Bundled Resources: AngularJS, Backbone.js, Dojo, Ember.js, Ext Core, jQuery, jQuery UI, Modernizr, MooTools, Prototype, Scriptaculous, SWFObject, Underscore.js, and Web Font Loader.
No
and Umatrix does it's job anyway

Newser and Weather Underground are far the dodgiest sites I visit on the regular, and I browse a lot of skeevey shit.

>agent spoofer
Literally useless

Except uMatrix can't help if the site actually needs one of those to function. Enjoy your targeted price adjustment.

>changing how websites see and identify you is useless
>literally the most important option after VPNs and HTTPs
>useless
>pic related is useless
please shut the fuck up

forgot pic
>all these options are useless

which one to use?

if you don't know what to enable or disable you're better off not using privacy extensions

that's not what a simple user agent is. All of that is literally in the about:config. Actual agent spoofing is a placebo.

>Wants privacy.
>Browses the web publicly.

lol dipshit

That's the thing, the extension is a 2 in 1
it spoofs the agent and gives an easier way to tinker with the about:config settings without fucking up your shit on accident
>Actual agent spoofing is a placebo.
Why? you may use VPNs all you want but in the end you can be traced because they can see that you're always the guy who logs in at 5PM using firefox with a linux distro

Spot the guy with no infosec knowledge whatsoever
Life isn't the movies where the NSA can hack you just by typing >/hack [user's IP address]
Get your shit together, tripfag.