Just bought this

>256GB SSD + 1tb HD
>4k display with HDMI in
>8 Core Ryzen cpu
>AMD RX580 8GB GDDR5 video card
>VR Ready
>minimal bezels
>dell offers Ubuntu on the config screen instead of windows 10

Honestly feel like I've made a great purchase here. I also got $140 cash back.

Other urls found in this thread:

istyle.eu/bg/mac/imac.html
acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-helios300-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums needs flags

100% agree to keep the fucking pajeets out. I'm Aussie but with Italian heritage.

This would be the final stage to transition Sup Forums into full Sup Forums retardery.
Kil urselves

>This would be the final stage to transition Sup Forums into full Sup Forums retardery.
It would be the first step to blocking advertisement posting. Is this why you're scared of it?

What did you pay for it?

how much did it cost

>
>100% agree to keep the fucking pajeets out. I'm Aussie but with Italian heritage.
>
>100% agree to keep the fucking pajeets out. I'm Aussie but with Italian heritage.
Pajeet here. Where can I sign up to get some intel/amd/apple/dell/Xiaomi/oneplus/Samsung/Nvidia shilling commissions?
Flags won't do shit, it's not pajeets shilling for stuff. Except for chinkphones and lineage maybe.

looks like a Inspiron 27 7000. Those specs are listed at $1650

>Pajeet here
You shouldn't be though, and that's why Sup Forums needs flags.

most pajets posting on Sup Forums are in the US already. But I'd happily support banning all US flags

fucking race elitists

>$1650

should have bought an iMac. 80% higher resolution and similar specs for a similar price

So you can bitch and moan when you find a pajeet? You really think that'll make them leave?

don't know where you live but the cheapest 27 inch iMac is $2700 over here

?
It starts at 1.7k in the us

Europe's a bitch
istyle.eu/bg/mac/imac.html

Found the pajeet who fears the flags.

>But I'd happily support banning all US flags
Americans would just drift to a different chan, and that would make it more popular.

sounds great to me

>sounds great to me
Same, and it will be fun for a while until the shitflags show up.

not half bad

I'd be concerned with maintenance. Probably a lot tougher to open/clean than a regular tower

looks like no EU availability at all, shame

Well played OP.

105k rupees

You clearly haven't been on Sup Forums because you'd know all that flags do is provide a means from deflection from the argument at hand.

>4k
>8 core r ryzen
>256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Okay looking good so far
>rx 580 8 GB
>4k
>rx 580
>4k
Why
>le I'm 1/32th german face

>pajeets
Pajeet mostly buys shit when its on sell, mislabeled, or get something back.

Work at Walmart. Pajeet wants Google Home Mini with $25 Walmart offer to spend on walmart.com. Told him the offer is over. He doesn't want the Google Home Mini now.

it's clearly not a "gayman" PC, that's why. a 580 would be more than enough for anything 4K beyond that

>Dell
Interesting. Are they now in the business of making good computers? Since when?

>For everything other then gayms, it's more then suffice, but it's possibly to game on it. Just drop anti-aliasing and play on high instead of Ultra and you'll have a very playable experience that probably looks a lot better then 1080P Ultra. Ultra settings are a complete meme.

@64297669
Who are you quoting?

My dad

how much did it cost though retard
i just bought acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-helios300-series this badboy myself, pretty sure it shits all over your kid rig

D E S I G N A T E D