>Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/blog/census-europeans-europe
muslimpopulation.com/Europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finland
No, just kind of autistic so I might come across as dense to some people

i am greek

I think so. My IQ is somewhere between 55-65, but it does not bother me at all.

I feel the same

Namibia
Average is like 80 so above that

>dumbtugal

flag
yes

>yurodumbs

>voulgaria
>yes i dont have gf becayse i am dymb and 175 and my pennis is only 15 cm

Isnt the US like 70% black? How does that affect the averages?

White Americans are literally the masterrace. We out perform Europeans in almost everything, so we bring our average up.

"Thus, if this bottom quantile of the study is equated with the functionally illiterate, and these are then removed from those classified as literate, then the resultant literacy rate for the United States would be at most 65-85% depending on where in the basic, minimal competence quantile one sets the cutoff."

Source: wikipedia

Your average IQ is 98

>w-we're just as good as Europe if we ignore all the problems

We could say the same about White Namibia, but unfortunately you have to account everyone

England.
Nope. I'm pretty smart.

I never said that, I said we (white Americans) are better than Europeans. I never said our average was higher. I was answering the guys question, but your lack of intelligence is showing, but it makes sense, since you are European.

Mexico

I wouldn't say I'm entirely dumb but mostly yeah.

Recently I was reading some research articles to help me with a college project but I had to stop as soon as I read one because it was just so fucking confusing to me. Has anyone else had this problem or is my brain too slow?

which country in the UK has the highest/lowest?

Lel no they are 13% of the population

Depends on what's confusing you. If its just terms and words, then that comes with practice but if it's the concepts or actual data and findings then it may be that academics just isnt for you

Used to be quite smart until I became a NEET. Now I have literally zero cognitive improvement from the age of 16.

1. Poland
2. Never tested IQ, but most likely, yeah.

Then why was it racist when half the oscars werent black?

We could say the same: "if we wouldn't count muslims and other immigrants then we would have a higher average IQ"
pathetic.
I bet you're a retarded as fuck racist redneck anyway

Merkel, is that you? :)

>white Americans are better than Europeans
proofs? you're literally just European immigrants.
>white Americans
>single race

The same can be said about me, and I have a documented IQ of 131.

Whenever I walk to the coffee with my co-workers, finding a place to sit is always a mess for me, if I'm the first one who walked in. I make a fucking chore out of the most menial task in my daily life, and I'm clueless as to why I do it.

trick is to get drunk more and then just copy your drunk actions when sober

nah me are smart

Not sure.
If I had to guess, Scotland would be smartest and (out of the 4 main ones; excluding places like Falkland Islands and Gibraltar - pretty sure that's lowest), Wales would be least smart. That's just going on the standards of education and the difficulty of the national exams.

Namibia? Are you on vacation there, user?

I must know more.

Murka
My IQ is 121 but I think I'm dumb

Because our country is circling the drain
Help

Na, live here. I post alot on Sup Forums

What do you think about Sup Forums's plans to colonize the Namibian south and erect an all-white enclave?

Is the white minority treated fairly there?

You only have like 1-2% muslims, they don't bring down the average.

>Mfw you keep posting these "subtle" maps to try and get any sort of reaction from posters from my country
I mean if there's one flag that simply can't do this it's yours.

This country vastly outperforms yours in PISA testing which is a much better proxy for IQ than a dozen IQ tests which aren't even assured to give a fair comparison between countries and that on top of that are given to self-selected groups that can afford them in capital or major cities.

I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that it's in fact the IQ of this country that's 97 and that Greek is at most 95.

Spain
Yes but everyone around me is dumber so I feel smart

What plans? The South is salt and hot, best chance would be either the erongo region or the Caprivi. Walvis Bay (my town) was an enclave 20 years ago and would be the easiest to convert into another enclave desu, plus then you have the second biggest port on the WC of Africa
At the moment yes, but there is a slowly growing antiwhite sentiment here

Desperate pleas of attention because they know they aren't a valuable voting block anymore in the eyes of politicians

More like 7% + other immigrants
non-europeans make up 13% of Europe's population

I doubt that

124 to 141 on 3 iq tests I had.

radixjournal.com/blog/census-europeans-europe
muslimpopulation.com/Europe/

Just the terms. Sometimes I can't even find the main idea due to how a paper is written. I know it's not the case but it feels like they just wrote it as confusing as possible to make it sound intelligent.

>Flag
I'm wise but I also tend to make really bad choices.