Is the iPhone the most cringeworthy line of phones in the premium mobile industry?

Is the iPhone the most cringeworthy line of phones in the premium mobile industry?
>Have to choose between bezels from 2012 or a disgusting huge notch in the screen
>Camera bump 2mm tall
>Proprietary non-standard USB 2.0 connector
>No dedicated audio port
>iOS - buggy on new phones, slow on any iPhone greater than a year old
>sub-par battery life and charging speeds with the stock charger
>One button with only one function

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWocRlNWrAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Choose between Bezels from 2012 or a disgusting notch.
If the notch bothers you this much, stop focusing on it.
>Camera Bump
Buy a case, other phones have it, it's nothing new.
>No dedicated audio port
Meh this is pretty much your only legit point.
>iOS - Buggy on new phones
Haven't experienced any.
>Sub par battery life and charging speeds with the stock charger
I leave out at 8am and come home by 5pm, rarely will I be below 50%.
>One button with only one function
I don't think you've used an iPhone before?

these responses are absolutely pathetic
did they reduce your price per post even further or something?

What's premium about a fucking phone? Don't service providers give them out practically included in your contract price shit anyway?

>No arguments
No they didn't, I'm just not gonna enter some signposting war with you that devolves into shilling for a particular brand or not, and which company has the most Indians. What you're saying are non-issue's in daily use and if the notch gets you this bootyblasted don't fucking buy it. nobody is putting a gun to your head telling you to buy an iPhone.

Premium is a relative word. For example, compared to the Blu Grand M, the Samsung S8 is a premium device.

>Stop focusing on the notch
So stop focusing on something that's part of the screen? Yeah, so easy. Also even the iPhone X manages to look like it has chunky bezels when it doesn't, what the fuck?

>Hide the camera bump behind a case
The iPhone camera bump is thicker than any case I'm willing to buy.

>I haven't experienced any
Sample size: 1
Check online for real people having issues, not shills.

>Rarely will I be below 50%
>Rarely Will I actually use my smartphone
Fixed it for you.

>One button one function
So you press it to go home, what else can it do?

not the same person, but the button has different functions like double clicking/holding it.
basically the function depends on how you press the button

>Matter of preference, some will like it some won't
>Again, same thing
>People almost never connect their phone to the PC anyways to transfer files, it's either Airdrop, iTunes WiFi Sync, or just download/stream music. People use iCloud anyways to get their shit on desktop, or AirDrop if needed.
>True, that is the biggest issue with iPhones currently, bluetooth is trash, dongles are even more trash.
>iOS is hit or miss - some people complain, some don't even after the battery scandal, it's not consistent performance across all phones running the same iOS, personally I've been more than happy with iOS 10 on my iPhone 5.
>Battery is okay for a working day, charging speeds on the new iPhones are 2A iirc, and most Android manufacturers don't supply 2A chargers either, probably 1-1.5A from what I've seen.
>And this is a problem..why exactly? Also keep in mind that the iPhone's silent mode switch is one of the most useful things ever.

I'm still using my iPhone 4S and still going strong. The thing with iOS updates, is never update the software if it's the last major iOS update that is still going to be supported on your phone. Hence I'm running iOS 8 and the battery is still decent.

>Don't focus on the notch
Literally just do that, it really isn't that fucking hard, it's something you'll get over in like a day if you actually use it. If your OCD has you this mad, don't buy it, there's other iPhone's and if you don't want one, buy the plethora of Android devices. I don't because I have had bad experiences with it, that's just me though, my own anecdotal experience.
>Camera Bump
>Thick
youtube.com/watch?v=XWocRlNWrAQ
Really this case is too fucking thick for you?

>Sample Size 1
Yep, and I can go check online finding a plethora of people having issues with their Android devices, I don't give a fuck so long as my experience is good, anecdotes don't prove shit. Till I see some serious data on it, or experience it myself, I don't give a shit.
>Rarely will I use my smartphone
I am constantly using it for Spotify, YouTube, iMessage and Facebook all through out the day, but whatever, I guess my usage isn't intensive enough.
>One Button, One function
If you press it to go home what else can you do? Enter the multi tasking pane, hold it for Siri, access acceptability features and if you're on the lock screen, access Apple pay. What fucking more do you need?

>premium is a relative word
Yes but if we consider western Europe and people who don't live in poverty in America affording an iPhone is trivial. They're mass produced consumer goods. It's less of a statement than having a fancy fridge.

Yes.
Fuck the notch.
Fuck the removal of headphone port.
Fuck the camera bump.

>Use a case to cover the bump
Disgusting.

all those flaws yet its still the best phone you can get
hmm, really makes me ponder

No, LG is.

Dogshit performance on flagship phones after just one year of ownership due to bloat and preinstalled crap. Company that literally does not care about the quality of its products and sells consumers faulty hardware and lies about it.

Every single LG G4 manufactured before June 2016 will fail prematurely, usually just a month after the 1yr warranty expires, due to a known hardware defect. LG refused to acknowledge the problem for months and then refused to even so much as extend the warranty, let alone issue a recall.

The G4 was the last Shitdroid phone I owned and I had all of the problems you mentioned OP - Buggy as shit Android install, horrible camera bump, etc.

It died with 3 days left on the non-extended one-year warranty. Got a new one that had broken wireless and bluetooth. Replaced it with a third one that had the exact same problems and they told me SOL because the warranty expired while I was waiting for the third one to ship. So now I have to use LTE wherever I go because on wireless it stops working randomly.

I still have it too - but I use a company iPhone 8 for everything but personal phone calls. Even that is a shitshow.

Sure is. My 6s got fucked by iOS 11 and I went into the apple store yesterday just to test the 7, 8, and the 10 for the hell of it to see if I should upgrade. Everything just felt the same, I legit have to spend an extra $200 to get the 8 because it would be pointless as shit to upgrade from a 6s to a 7, I felt no performance difference using the 7 at the apple store. The 8 only felt a tiny bit snappier, but the new home button feels stupid, I still want an AUX port, just gonna have to switch to android now. Pathetic how Apple charges so much for their phones, when they're barely an upgrade, barely.

Yes.

this is what I call autism
someone making thread out of hatred for a product he never even used

>Not using a case, so if at any point you drop your device you'll hand over 180$ to fix it.
Wow you're retarded.

Android phones are literally a wiretap/botnet

this

>someone making thread out of hatred for a product he never even used
Pajeet level grammar

i was just phoneposting, rajesh

I don't anyone has ever bought an iPhone because it has the latest technology or features. They never have had the latest anything, they only add things that are polished. iPhones have always been a stage behind or two or three.

Imagine being the retard that buys the $1400 notchphone when they'll just release the iPhone X 2 in less than a year without a notch. Apple has literally defined their app development around a notch for all their phones for a one-off model. Even if they add a completely bezelless phone they are fucked because every single app is developed for the notch, so the top of the screen will never be properly used for the next 3 or 4 years.

Apple actually dug a big hole for themselves with one stupid rushed gimmick phone.

My galaxy will be at 70% at the end of the day

that bitch ugly

I mean, I highly doubt that, but all the power to you.

*tips* fedora