ITT: describe the foreigners in the country you live

Allow me to start:

>Chinese

Loud, annoying, dirty. Friendly, though. Also they make tasty Chinese food kek

>SE Asians

Basically work in factories all the time or are married to Korean dudes who the fuck knows

>Chinese-Koreans

Same as Chinese but more bitter and hostile, also have a somewhat deserved reputation for cannibalism

>Westerners, mostly white

Either loud, obnoxiously exuberant and happy (and usually fat)... or quiet and extremely resentful

>and usually fat

Didn't notice that when I lived in Busan

>Chinese

shit-tier

>Filipinos, Indonesians, and Malays

shit-tier

>Indians

bro-tier

>whites

bro-tier

We have like, 20 thousand koreans. They all open businesses and keep to themselves, and mostly try to shit on the Chinese that are following their coattails.
The Americans are usually hippies in NGO's or Missionaries.
Everyone else is brown, so it doesnt matter.

Fuck off, weeb.

Mexicans: Rapists and Drug Dealers

That's it for where I live

Dude you must be blind there is like a 10% gap in the average bodyfat percentage between Koreans and whites, no joke. The gap is gradually closing now... maaaayybe... but Koreans are still way thinner than whites

I say this as an overweight white man myself.

t. Ching Chong

>germans
absolute shit-tier

Nice. Cheap shot, but still well done.

Mexicans: Rapists or Drug Dealers

honest question, who are worse neighbors, mexicans or black people?

>160 pounds
>fat

lolno, 5'9" btw

They're not sending their best

Mexicans, but not nearly as bad as the Kikes or Chinks

You might genuinely not be fat yourself, but get real, white people are fat in general

>in b4 all the fat people on that map are niggers/spics!

wait wait wait, this is good. so your order for neighbors would be
Black
Muslim
Mexican
Jews
Asians

Did I miss someone?

woops

>deserved reputation for cannibalism
?
but you're a chinese

>kurds
>american
blond women+cool guy+one child or
blond women+cool guy
>koraen
christian missionaries+teenagers in western turkey+old people in eastern turkey+beautiful women+gamer looking boy+bro tier
>japanese
punctual+photofags+white skinned+mature+nice haired women+so much laugh+ they don't know english like us
>german
a typcial european
>russian
god tier women+brownfag women+no bra on the beach+love money.
funfact:I have never seen russian man.

Why I'm orange? Why Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia are more skinny than me?

Mostly fat.

Also, I love your street market food and pig heads.

Finally, Koreans are kind, but honestly autistic

t. AF South Korea 2003-2004

>Chinese
Loud, rude, always bring smelly rotten food with them everywhere. For some reason most Chinese that come here are lower class swines.

>Russian
Same as Chinese min

>Taiwanese/HK
They are ok

>Japanese
They're always taking photos of random shit which is kind of dumb, otherwise they're ok

>European
most are cool

>American
The only ones I noticed are disgusting fatsos, otherwise can't tell them apart from European.

>African
Always involved in shady shit/using sleight of hand tricks to steal phone/wallet or cashing out at ATMs using stolen CCs.

How can Venezuela be red? Aren't they starving?

>Swedes

Obnoxious, hate Finns with a passion

>Russians

Maybe they aren't quite as bad as in other places like Estonia

>Somalians

Don't wanna go to jail for hate speech

>Estonians

Some are a bit criminal but mostly good lads who fit in

Where I live there's not much variety

>Chinese
Never met one in person but people who work with them complain about how shitty they are all the time.

>Americans
Friendly regardless of race. The racists either don't come or just spew their hatred in private or via the Internet. Chicanos are cancer and they give us a bad name, though.

>Puerto Ricans
Trashy but overall nice. Think they're white when they aren't though
>Dominicans
Scum, think they're macho for getting all their cousins to kick your ass. They have some qt's though.
>Irish
Bro-tier, usually older lads who can still put up a fight against kids 40 years younger than them. Too bad they're all midgets though.
>Indians
Pretty cool overall. Lots of really smart and intelligent people among them.
>Chinese
Either decent or the fucking worst. They speak their ear grating language wherever they go and are unsanitary as shit. Avoid crowds of Chinese like the plague.
>Haitians
Criminals, the lot of them. Should be deported back to the shithole they came from.
>Jamaicans
Like Haitians but friendly and won't mug you for change. They can stay
>American Blacks
Almost always drug dealers of some sort. Think they're better than other black immigrants despite being far lazier and more entitled.

>Chinese
They are almost invisble and they are addicted to gambling

>Gypsies
Pheraps the most problematic ethnicity we have here. They are loud, arrogant, dress like shit, deal drugs and do petty criminal stuff

>Blacks

The problematic ones are all located in Lisbon and they behave like the generic afro-american gangsta

>Other euros
They are allright. Kinda the same thing however they tend to be more soft and naive

and those are the only relevant foreigners in Portugal, other than that we don't have immigration

>Swedes & Poles
The two biggest immigrant groups in subservient societal positions, they're just grateful they don't have to live in their shithole countries, assimilate completely in 2nd generations

>Iraqi, Paki & Afghans
War torn and backward criminals, do not integrate ever

>Indians & Persians
Mostly bretty gud, most assimilate within 3rd gen

>Balts
Criminals, most of them imprisoned

>Balkans
See above

>Brits & Germs
Sizeable groups, god tier

>non-muzzie asians
3rd gen assimilation, good tier

>moroccans

steal your shit

>turks

Resell the shit the moroccans stole

>somali's

THE ABSOLUTE WORST PEOPLE ON EART. NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHAT. SO. EVER.

>indonesians

GOAT tier, hard working, friendly people, most (80%) arent even muslim

>tfw I'll soon be an "extremely resentful" white pig living in Korea

feels bad man

Animist and Christian negroes are A-okay, I just hate muslims a lot.

>Tibetans
Don't speak to anyone else, but polite however
>Nepalese
Meh tier
>Bengalis
Bro tier

>Americans
Mostly business men, never seen them outside of the tourist zone
>Chinese
shy people, friends of mine who have worked with them say that they complain a lot and seem emotionless
>Argentines
very talkative, it's always nice to talk to them, generally friendly bro-tier in my opinion
>Koreans
workers for a recently opened korean KIA factory, the bulk of them live in the municipiality the factory is in, see them a lot downtown shoping in groups or at nightclubs

>chink

the jews of the 21st century, they run dubious businesses and always mess with money

also, they're cut-eyed shits

>the turkroach gyros vender

always dirty, always loud, always disgusting, and their children are worse than gypsies

>indians

strange and disgusting

t. Pajeet Singh Gujarat

Malays living in Singapore don't count as foreigners you dumb nigger.

>Polish
scummy vermin

>Pretty cool overall. Lots of really smart and intelligent people among them.

t. POO

>ching chong
westernized in two generations, generally own stores, some prostitution, generally friendly

>slavs, romanians
criminals, tattooed, always wear tracksuits and travel in groups

>blacks
loud, smelly, obnoxious, violent

>arabs
loud, smelly, obnoxious, even more violent than blacks

>americans
fat, friendly

>germans
fat, wear socks+sandals, wobble around instead of walking normally

>english
old, retired, refuse to integrate and/or speak french

>loud, smelly, obnoxious, even more violent than blacks

>t. Rajit Singh

You laugh now, but the Arabs in France truly are subhuman. I stand with his comments.

T. American who visited Paris once

>t. Jose Sanchez

feel free to leave then because Singapore only succeeds thanks to the ping pongs

>Indians

Typically quiet, very family oriented. Fucking awkward in public at times.

>Black

I live in northeast FL where it's still fairly segregated, but it seems like all the reported crimes have a heavy relation to the black community, so...

>Hispanics

Too broad of a population, but overall very friendly.

>Filipinos

Noisy, constantly speaking their shitty Tagalog. Fat women, the lot of them.

>Black
>foreign

Meh, last time I checked our obesity rates weren't THAT different, but I admit I'm somewhat chubby myself (1.90m 86kg zero exercise), and I think the socks+sandals thing is something of the past... only to be replaced by its even worse version: socks+crocks, I see quite a few with that attire, would never wear myself, heck I'd never wear crocs in general, not even around the house/garden

>El CubANO

so...everyone is terrible?

>t. shylock von shekelstein

>t. Karam Sink
Please go back to Gujerat and make more loos.
You ARE the foreigner of that land, poonigger.

>Chinese
Work in chinese "restaurants", mexican version of chinese food is better, mumble alot when they think they're alone, obnoxious

>South Americans
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>White people
pic related

Western Canadian. I believe things are different in the Eastern provinces

>Chinese
Usually rich ex-Hong Kongers or ex-pats. Dad's are control freaks. Buy red vehicles exclusively
>SE Asians and Filipinos
Hard workers, do all the menial jobs, fairly well liked. Filipinos in particular integrate well
>Koreans
Bitter and hostile. Extreme and unwarranted sense of racial pride (Korea apparently invented basketball, nukes, writing and the wheel). Second gens are normal though
>Americans
Same as Canadians for the most part, however under their friendly facade there's a distance and coolness. Get offended easily and become standoffish, but will still pretend to be friendly
>Brits
Loud, rude, ignorant but a lot of fun
>Scandinavians and Germans
Autistic, shy and unfamiliar with the concept of jokes. Strangely charismatic.
>Southern Italians
Living stereotypes, a lot of fun though
>Turks, Arabs and Russians
Completely different from each other except on one point, they are all extremely paranoid conspiracy theorists
>Lebanese
Fun, great food, and the nicest people to come from the Middle East. The only difference between Christian and Muslim Lebanese is the Muslim ones are a bit nutty (but only a bit)
>South Americans
They're all quite different, but they all seem to have a chip in their shoulder
>Japanese
Friendly, always trying to be liked. Easily baffled by non-Japanese culture

>Nearly native tier
Austrians, Dutch, Swiss, Belgians, NE French
>Still very close tier and assimilating well
Other Northern and Western Euros, Hungarians
>Integrating acceptably well tier
Italians, Greeks, West Slavs, Romanians
>Distant but no nuisance tier
East Asians
>meh~OK tier
East Slavs, South Slavs, Albos, Iranians, Ghana, Kenya
>diificult tier
Turks, Kurds, most Africans
>trash tier
Arabs, Somalis
>kill it with fire tier
Maghrebinians, Afghans, Pakis, Chechens, Dagestanis

>>Chinese-Koreans
is this those who have a Korean ethnicity, are hated the most by Korean internet users?

illegal shitters and filthy migrant workers aside Chinese Japanese are totally integrated into Japanese society. nobody cares about them, and even they themselves dont care about their ethnicity, and think they are part of Japanese.

That's weird, considering how Koreans are genetically much closer to you than the Chinese are, yet the former keep their identities much more

>Moroccans, Albanians, Romanians, niggers, gypsies
Subhumans

>Asians (Chinese, Pakistani and Filipinos)
Ok

>Slavs (Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Poles)
Good

I wonder why noone yet mentioned jews

They're too much like a mystery box, you never really know...

>genetically
Dunno about it at all but what i talked about is the fact, and this is the reason why even Netouyos never attack Chinese-Japanese.

You hardly see Chinese-Japanese doing something against Japanese society or claiming shit about their identity or right. Before that, all of them and all Japanese dont care about the whole thing about their ethnicity.

Maybe you have less of them than naturalised Koreans?
We have many Turks but little blacks, in Murrica it's reversed, so while here Turks are trouble and blacks not so much, it's the opposite in Murrica

Israeli Jews and Arabs are cold assholes but normal.
Palestinian Muslims are warm and friendly but you can see a whole shitload of crazy dancing in their eyes. Quite frankly they scared the fuck out of me, even though they were being nice. It was like hanging out with Yakuza.
Palestinian Christians (who were once a slight majority) are now as rare as unicorns. They seemed browbeaten but kind and gentle.

> ITT: describe the foreigners in the country you live
literally none, besides Ukrainian refugees, American military/diplomats, and a few scattered Vietnamese small business owners. All are generally okay.

Interesting. But probably the numbers are irrelevant for this case, I think. They have consistently been well adjusted since they came here, like those who got successful as cooks.
They still have China towns here like other countries but it doesnt really work to preserve their ethnicity or something but is nothing more than a specific commercial district.

My guess is they essentially have a trait to contribute to a relatively secure/stable society like Japanese one. They dont have to be against anything in Japan anymore when they get Japanese norm, as you can see a certain number of Taiwanese who like Japanese culture as Han Chinese.

>Chinese
Dirty, annoying, loud, tax evaders, dog-eaters
>SE Asians
Ultra-pro racemixing, loud, retarded, dog-eaters, work hard, fall for the multi-kult meme.
>South Asians
Smelly, retarded, self-segregating, occasional casual rapists, poor, can't drive, can't into integration.
>West asians
Not very many, annoying, canadians of convenience, frauds
>Koreans
run all convenience stores, very racist towards brown/black people (kek), low-profile
>Japanese
everyone is dating/married to a white person unless they're 60+
>Blacks
Criminals, single-parents, dindu nuffin, wannabe americans
>Latinos
Retarded, annoying, not that many, superiority complex
>Eastern Euros
retarded, hard-working unless frauds, racist, superiority complex
>Southern Euros
retarded, hard working, superiority complex
>Americans
Either they tell you within 5 minutes or draft-dodgers

>tfw you live in Toronto

>europeans or people from america and australia and that
fine
>eastern euros
poorfag workers, can be dodgy or gypsy
>afro caribbeans
cool but potentially dangerous/dodgy
>pakistanis
poor, extremist muslims, often stupid
>indians
wealthier, either keep to their own or assimilate,
>chinese
rare, usually either first generation restaurant people and students, or if raised here pseudo-posh people
>africans
can be somewhat professional, mostly fall into same category as afro-caribbeans

Well, genetics do play a role, even if SJWs don't like to admit it. If you look similar to the natives, it's much easier to blend in and not stand out.
Therefore, other Western Europeans and also West Slavs assimilated here quickly, like Ruhr Poles, Huguenots, some Italians even etc, to a lower extent Russians, Spanish... oftentimes you can only tell their ancestry by last name, there are a lots of -skis in the Ruhr area for example, or lots of French names all around and often in politics, like de Maizière

>shiptars

ugly, delusional, borderline retarded