Italian girls are shit tier. I hate these fucking harpies. They all think they're 9/10s...

Italian girls are shit tier. I hate these fucking harpies. They all think they're 9/10s, that their pussy is somehow made of diamonds, they're uneducated and speak SHIT English, bad, bitchy attitudes, unimpressive bodies with no tits and no ass (only thing they've got going is not being fat, not fit mind you, just not fat), and every gargoyle thinks she's a 9 if she puts on some makeup. They all dress to the nines but they're total cunts. Only talk to their stupid circles of friends, only about boring and mundane shit, I can't understand how these bitches live and who even manages to fuck them.

In comparison, Finnish girls are GOD-tier. They look like angels, are sweet and demure, and will fuck you on the first date without any bullshit. I never had a Finn play mindgames with me but I had many an explosive outburst from Shitalians. They're basically western women on nightmare mode, the worst characteristics of women with none of the positives, I hate them and can't wait to be out of here.

Pic completely unrelated, it's an actual nice girl.

Sei tornato in sardegna per l'estate?

the grass is always greener on the other side

+1

It's not greener dude. There is no grass here, just a fucking desert.

I'm back from a short stay in Finland. I don't want to pollute that country by attracting shit tier immigrants from here to it, but it was great and I had the greatest of times. A few Finnish girls took me back to their place, breaking a dry spell I've had for ages living in Shitaly. Can't wait to escape here, would vacation maybe for beaches or sightseeing (if there is anything left for me to see), but living here? Nah. Never again.

I'm sure that you could find a Finnish autist that thinks that Finn women are shit tier and adores Italian women

it's a matter of perspective and taste

>speak SHIT English
this tb.h, was hitting up this italian girl on vacation but I didn't get any further because she couldn't understand anything I was saying

GRAZIE CARO AMICO

What the fuck did I just read?

Why is it that every single poster shits on the women in their native country? Does this mean that all women are shit? Will I ever find a pure wife?

>Will I ever find a pure wife?
not in this day and age you won't

>I'm back from a short stay in Finland
That explains the autistic amount of finnish threads about italy we've had in the last few days

For how long you've been there?

I didn't come here to feel this hard...

The 1st paragraph is exactly how Spanish women are, we have a Mediterranean disease. All this happens because beta orbiters who boost their ego.

Nah man. I think Finnish autists would have a hard time anywhere, but because of their nordic looks (blonde hair blue eyes ivory skin) they'd get a free pass in the med-mud countries. But from what I've heard they seriously have no game and just sit around in silence unless they're drunk, and they don't approach. Finnish girls have been amazing to me, uncomplicated, I killed it on the Tinder scene there, they all spoke excellent English and were good looking, they appreciated my personality and I would talk to them endlessly, and they had no reservations about sex at all.

Italian women, if you can even talk to them, are rude, can't speak English for shit, even if you make a visible effort to speak Italian with them (and I speak it decently) they will treat you as dogshit and way below them even if you're way more qualified than they are, it's an absolute shitshow. Let whoever wants them have them! They are the definition of entitled cunts.

Normally I wouldn't say because I don't want a bunch of "bullying"/shitposting derailing my thread, but I'm from Romania (not that anyone could ever guess from my looks), and partly grew up and studied in Canada so I have both citizenships and speak English natively. I gave away my nationality though because I seriously think Italians are xenophobes unlike Finnish girls, I get uncomfortable here just mentioning that even though desu Italians seem like pretty shit people to me focused on materialism and the lowest things in life (like food, which is for worms) and they treat each other like shit too. I've met some bro-tier Italians abroad though, I assume because for once they've been put in a situation where they're the foreigners.

2.5 years

Wasn't me posting them, I was posting on KC. Here's a pic of me with some Danish bitches in Greece from a few years ago.

And for some reason northern euros love our brown, hairy and midget women.

I wonder of this pic is related.

M8, it's like this is in every country. Even the 4/10 uggos has got legions of beta orbiters.

My 16 year old sisters' best friend who's barely a 5/10 has got six beta orbiters that I know of, and they all have designated duties. One's her private chauffeur, the other lends her money once in a while, the third acts as her psychologists / shoulder to cry on, etc. the others are just there for instant validation.

I thought you went to finland for a trip! Not the other way around

I did go to Finland for a trip. What did you misunderstand? That pic isn't really related, it's from a different trip.

So how do you explain that I was able to get laid in Finland and other countries (even with Italians abroad) but find it impossible here? Do I have to adjust my Tinder game somehow here?

you do not have the looks to post so comfortable about yourself lad

It's a really old pic and have been lifting heavily since. Plus I fucked the one on my right so yeah whatever you say.

you sound like a cocky douchebag

And you sound like a beta bitch boy hater

You lack confidence. It's literally all about confidence.

This girl's like a 5/10 the only thing she has going for her is her youth.

Your 4/10 uggos would be 10/10 in Spain.

I have the same amount of confidence I do here as I did there. In fact the girls in Finland were much more disarmingly beautiful. The only thing I really did different is that over there I had to speak in English and I met most girls on Tinder.

>Does this mean that all women are shit?

yeah pretty much

about as likely as finding an oil vein in your backyard and becoming a gorillionaire

As I said, confidence.

Too much "hot latina" memes, all for them

That problem in Spain is that high that most of women will treat you as a subhuman being if you're not at least a 9/10 gym chad even if she's a 3/10, the good thing is that it's easy to avoid them.

If what you say it's true, I don't know why is it so easy for us South Mediterraneans to get Northern girls, who at least speak decent English and don't think they are goddesses unlike Mediterranean "women".

I believe your confidence statement. My only moment of weakness is when they ask "Where you from" and I have to tell them "I'm from Romania" which imo can kill attraction because of the bad memes against my country. It's not the only thing though, my Italian friends from other towns are also having a hard time here, girls are just uneducated and badly behaved.

I don't know, the novelty factor perhaps?

When I was in Milan I slept with two girls. And judging by their character they were a lot better than the Swedish girls I've hooked up with.

>the good thing is that it's easy to avoid them

Why is that a good thing? It's easy to avoid women, just stay in your room. Fuck muditerronean women, I'm never going back from Nordic women, my first gf was even Swedish.

Maybe all girls just love foreign dick

I remeber what my psychologist said to me when i went to him after my gf of 4 years broke up with me. This was a soild piece of advice that appliesto all women out there. Treat them with this pirnciple and you will never have the problem with bitchy women. Now it was long time ago but i think my doctor said something like "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks". Dr. Dre really knows how to look inside your heart.

This, you can be 5/10 in your country but go abroad and local sluts will fetishze you as "foreign and handsome" and will fuck you just because you're not from their country.

Late 80's - early 90's gangsta rappers really had sound advice on women.

I don't need to stay in my room to avoid them m8, not all of them are shitty

Probably, for a Nordic it would be easy to get laid here if Spanish girls knew English, there was a Finn guy (maybe Fenno-Swede) in my class and girls were crazy for him, just saying.

lel, good advice though, the man sure earned his title

>there are people in this world that still fall for the latin women meme

They are some of the most vapid and soulless women you will ever find. The problem is that the really cute and humble interesting ones are always in a relationship with some 10\10 guy.

Was that supposed to be funny? Or useful? What the hell am I supposed to take away from that? I already knew that women are horrible people. Except for Finnish girls, which are awesome.

Not every italian girl is retarded or ugly. I met some nice ones, but they were also a bit more 'alternative'.

Jesus just don't choke on that finnish cock.

>now the title bitch don't apply to all women, but all women gotta little bitch in 'em

>it's like a disease that plagues their character, taking the women of america

>and it starts with the letter "B" and makes a girl like that think she's better than me

Thanks Ice Cube

I'm sorry but your smug face reminds me of one cunt I used to know.
Used to.
He's dead now.

>all women in all countries are retarded vapid whores

Woah, what a shocking revelation...

Did your mom fuck him to death?

You're an ugly gyppo. Of course no sane girl is interested in you, you fucking nigger nosed gyppo hybrid.

Calm down Ahmed, before you blow yourself up.

The funny thing is that that's probably your own name, you gyppo shit. How can you whine about ugly girls when you look subhuman yourself.

The girls swiping right on me didn't seem to think so.

Anyway I'm done with you, mudposter. No point talking to shitskin turbanheads hiding behind aquafresh

You're the one who isn't white. With that fucked up nose you could pass as some inbred arab, which you probably are anyway.

Maybe educated, religious or rural people, is my only hope...

Sure thing habibi.

Janette and Julia look good, need to see Julia's face better

Drop Marika, looks pretty disgusting. If she eats one more burger she's gonna be the new Tukiainen

With guys like you around the world I hope you never get good girls.
Only sluts that break your heart, treat you like shit or fuck and dump you like the trash you are. Though knowing all of you, the latter is all you need to fill that "broken soul" of yours.
Get bent.

That Julia had no clear pics of face, which looked kind of shit desu, I don't think she was Finnish either.

Have this cutie from the Balkans living in Helsinki instead, I liked her.

What's your problem?

You look disgusting and retarded.

erm the screenshot doesn't show it (I saved it just in case) but I actually matched with her.

I sense a lot of butthurt from what can only be explained as being a jealous virgin. Otherwise you would not give a shit.

P.S. Don't worry buddy, I'll be going to Maastricht pretty soon to pump your girls full of my gypsy cum too.

Spineless faggots like you who feel entitled to have a girl because you show interest in her.
If she just wants to fuck you, thats ok, I question her standards though.
But I hope no girl ever loves a rat like you.

She looks cute, was she easy?

Would give her a 8/10 but since she's from balkans I'll give her criminal/10

Have fun. No one wants you, arab gyppo.

I didn't have time to pursue it since I only matched with her while I was getting ready to leave (and with another girl).

A lot of projection there buddy. What the fuck are you even talking about?

That's funny Abdul, because your mom literally told me "I want you" last night. I felt bad she didn't tell you your true parentage though, that was a bit of a buzzkill

Your face actually offends me, subhuman.

Why is aquafresh always so rude? Typical Dutch trait, being loud and rude.

Don't defend the subhuman, shithead.

He's a butthurt virgin. Useless "males" like that should just give up and become traps/butt boys for hairy bydlo alpha muslims.

Because I've been approached by scum like you.
You are a fucking plague that should be erradicated.

Are you a woman?

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you projecting all this shit on me without even knowing me? How am I scum to you?

I was with you until the second paragraph

What's your experience like as a Finn? Do you live in a big city? Seriously, I'm not even trying to brag or rub anything in but I had a hell of a time. I browsed through some male profiles and they all seemed good too so I assumed they were getting more action than me, mine stuck out because I had actual travel photos and not selfies though.

r u kidding, he's got a nice chiseled jaw and strong chin, full head of hair and a confident bearing, he is literally chad-tier

If you don't see your own fucking problem I'm not going to tell you because it would be like talking to a wall.
Here's hoping you die alone with nobody loving you.

>expecting me to figure out what got you buttblasted

... so are you a woman, or another butthurt virgin?

To be fair I was a bit of a beta back then. Nowadays I would have both my hands around those girl's hips.

Based Spain putting this ugly gypsy in his place

Lmao are you serious? I can only imagine how hideous you are

Nice proxy, virgy.

My /strong/ pastafu

Would.

Clear use of hormones though, since unlike Italian girls she actually has tits.

>asking fins on this board about their experience with women
its like you want them to cry

>anyone who recognizes me to be an ugly bitter beta male is a virgin

So all those Italian girls who rejected you were virgins as well?

Tits are uncommon there?

Depends, were they posting butthurt on Sup Forums?

>girls like foreign cock
>guys like foreign poon
Who'd have expected?

>Girls
>Virgins

wow...who hurt you bro?

Italian girls have small boobs. They're not flat but unless a girl is fat I've never seen big tits here.

Discussions like this make me feel unconfortable.

So you did the army and handled weaponry but this makes you uncomfortable? I will never understand the Finnish mind.

Is this a thinly veiled mämmipizza thread?

Weapons don't kill people.

I do.

Do they close the door while poop

>Girls
>Poop

NO!!!!!