Shopping malls

How does it make Americans feel that the worlds best shopping malls aren't in America?

Why can't US into capitalism?

Where is that?

That looks stupid. Fuck off.

Edmonton Canada.

My hometown desu
Man, I remember when they had those bumper boats. They were prettey meh
Now the whole deck and boats are covered with more floor and a couple cellphone stands

Even the brits beating ye

>Lots of humidity in the mall
fuck off

The Trafford Centre is really nice

It's in Edmonton, literally prairie desert.
I lived in Calgary before I moved to Vancouver, my skin felt instantly smoother.

We moved on to internet stores

>his mall doesn't have a built in theme park

>his mall doesn't have a waterpark

This. Get with the times gramps

I know that's not the San Antonio Riverwalk, but it looks like the San Antonio Riverwalk.

We have plenty of abandoned shopping malls blighting our landscape.

this is nice

Malls are dying off in favour of "power centres."

>tfw this cancer is spreading to my city.

>Half the city is parking lots
Canadian Texas?

>this obsession

>Power centers function similarly to a traditional shopping mall, but are primarily built around the movement and access capabilities of private vehicles rather than pedestrian foot traffic.
Why can Americans just not learn that car focused planning is the blight of their urban developments?

oh it does.

Saudis keep giving our politicians money. Our own oil companies keep giving our politicians money. And this keeps happening.

They keep ruining public transportation. :/

can you shart in there?

It's just an example. Here's one at the edge of my city, built before the suburbs have even filled in around it.

NIMBY culture
This to a much lesser extent

TINY NORTH AMERICAN BACKYARDS

We have those in Ireland too but we call them retail parks
Just a bunch of big stores linked together.

That's disgusting. We have that shit everywhere in the U.S., even poor hick towns have a park with a Walmart and a Home Depot

Yeah not a big fan myself either.

Doha has a better shopping mall.

Public transportation is really lame though, especially train transport for humans.

SHART

IN

MALL

that looks horrible

wtf i love edmonton now

These two malls were built by the same people fyi, the Canadian one was built first and is slightly larger then the American one.