Alright boys. College starts in a few days and I want to do good pranks this year. In my college...

Alright boys. College starts in a few days and I want to do good pranks this year. In my college, we use a lab full of PCs for each student during some classes - however, every time you turn them off they completely reset, so I can't do anything beforehand.

Tell me your best ideas.

hack them
with an axe

I might

Make it explode lmao

USB Rubber Ducky (a usb-looking device which appears as a keyboard to the computer and types out things very fast). You can make a cheap version of it using an Atmega32u4 chip, which is found mainly on the Arduino Pro Micro. You could also use solder an esp8266 to it and make it controllable through wifi.

Here's a good prank I used to do this all the time with my buds

>register for class
>on first day, attend class and bring notebook/pencil
>listen to what the guy up front says and copy down everything
>go home and look at "notes" (what me and my friends called them) and memorize them
>take test at end of semester, get good grades
>did this for 4 years
>mfw faculty and administration was none the wiser and gave me some paper with my name on it at the end

lmao I laugh just thinking about it

How about studying and networking and actually aiming for a better life, cancerous retard?
Imbeciles like you that treat university like high school 2.0 are the reason diplomas have as much worth as toilet paper nowadays.

I actually kek'd

install memz

("windows w/o any window" prank)
>1. printscreen your desktop
>2. unlock your desktop lower menu bar, then hide it (and lock it if possible)
>3. right click on the background and click hide desktop icons
>4. change the background to the printscreen you took

P.S: at 2. when I say to hide it, I mean to shrink it down

lmao did this one in midscholl, the teachers were so dumb that thashed the pc and replaced it with a new one (then I pillaged the pc from the trash) xDDD

>College
>pranks

What the fuck is this: 'xDDD'? Are you fucking 14 years old? Lurk more you millenial piece of shit. I hope you kys asap.

Good, but memorizing without understanding is for brainlets.

>midscholl
>xDDD
So basically 2 years ago? You need to be 21 to browse this website kid.

nothing wrong with a good laff here or there. what you're thinking of is the hordes of sjws/women

It's a copypasta you dip

Cool story bro. Go back to minecraft and deciding your gender

is that OSFirstTimer ?

sounds like the PC's are running deep freeze or the like. its pretty good shit it passed our test of running as the system user and deleted all hardware drivers and the like, rebooted them machine and it was just fine

You are a freshman, huh? Let me let you in on a little secret. A: If you do damage the college will expel you. If you are disruptive the college will expel you. If you piss off your mates, you will be treated like the retard you are for four years. If you fuck of their work product, the college will expel you. You are an adult now, and people are paying thousands of dollars to be there. I am a college student and I would sue you (unironically). Grow the fuck up and act like an adult.