What are some good open source programs created in C#?

What are some good open source programs created in C#?

Other urls found in this thread:

mono-project.com/docs/gui/
github.com/LorenzCK/OnTopReplica
sourceforge.net/directory/language:csharp/os:windows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C# is for proprietary pajeet software.

Stratis, NEO , ShareX and osu!

OpenBve. The only one i can think off.

>C# is for proprietary pajeet software.

You do realize that .NET is easily decompilable? I don't think you understand how proprietism works.

Ever heard of mono faggot? Jesus you a stupid pajeet

Sonarr/Radarr for media curating and Emby for playback is a pretty pretty fucking based PVR setup. All are written in C#. Sonarr/Radarr run on mono and Emby runs on dotnet core.

mono-project.com/docs/gui/
>gtk
kanker desu, and i was thinking about learning this trash, when it is as limited as c when it comes to graphical toolkits

>kanker
godver

keepass

Is there a framework or library similar to Beautiful soup(xml/html parser) for C#?

PowerShell

PowerShell is the best open source shell and it's written in C#.

Nope. It's shit.
Performance is shit. Syntax is shit. Pretty much everything about it is shit.

Salty.

Very. I use it regularly at work.

Performance and syntax are indeed shit, but there are an extreme amount of alias's by default so bash users can use it without any major problems.

OnTopReplica:
github.com/LorenzCK/OnTopReplica

Fantastic utility for teaching and live presentation demos. Lets you duplicate any window, so it's great for when you only have a laptop and a projector but no second monitor. Just clone a window, put the OTR view in the extended desktop on the projector, and work on the original window on your own screen without having to look over your shoulder at the projector if you're facing the audience, or having to worry about the audience seeing your notes or other applications interfering with the displayed program on your laptop screen.

Pretty sure C# has built in XML/HTML parser. But if you do google search there should be plenty of 3rd party.

You can even use the VisualStudio's NuGet to find one.

t.java pajeet

sourceforge.net/directory/language:csharp/os:windows/