Convince me that Stallman isn't the reincarnation of Jesus

Convince me that Stallman isn't the reincarnation of Jesus.

>jewish
>believes heavily in sharing
>wants what's best for mankind
>he's believed to be a madman with followers that are insane
>considered a savior
>condemned by a giant empire
>backstabbed and betrayed by his closest friends
>both founded their own religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvY1EWC9XJw
jwz.org/hacks/rms-deathmetal.mp3
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
gnu.org/distros/common-distros.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have no reason to do that

>backstabbed and betrayed by his closest friends
When did this happen? Also, is his pseudomemoir any good?

he can't speak Aramaic

Followers of GNU/RMS do not rape children.

>has autistic screeching fits on stage and in public transport
>eats his foot cheese in public
>holds unrealistic and inconsistent beliefs
>likely a pedo

wanna bet

Jesus was never on public transport and there is no record of him consuming his own flesh (his followers are a different matter), but the two and a half others still match.

they will in the near future
nothing jewish has ever been good for humanity, christianity included

>Stallman is an atheist
No really. He hates religion.

He is tho.

You are aware that the word "jew" has two meanings, right?

Stallman and Jesus aren't both "Jews", because Jesus was one kind of Jew, and Stallman is another completely different kind of Jew.

Modern Jews believe in a new book called Talmud that was written several hundred years after Jesus' death.

>taking Stallman posting seriously

What about atheist jews?

He can give speeches in Portuguese.

Close enough.

fuck. so this is what they mean when they eat the body of christ?
a million people line up to eat stallmans foot cheese

Linus is jesus, rms is god.

you said the opposite.
RMS is the messenger of god Linus.

Stallman doesn't really give a shit about Linux, just muh GNU.

Wow, Jesus is white didn't know that. I thought he was arabs

> ctrl+f "eat"
> ctrl+f "pedo"

I'm not disappointed
I'm not d

jews aren't white

stallman is like moses followers
Linus came down from the mountain with tablets of source code and the fucker made a golden gnu that everybody was worshipping

Jesus wasn't fat.

Actually Linux was proprietary, but after Linus has visited a St. IGNUcius speech with a friend, he decided to GPL Linux, a license written by St. IGNUcius.

Proofs?

RMS is a programming genius.
Jesus was just a scripture kiddie.

Gluttony is a sin.

>can't even conquer one of the easiest of the 7 sins of not being a fatass
>Jesus
non

he fucks plants though

his pedo views are based though

what do you propose then :v)

what pedo views?

Typical right-winged shit
>hurr it's OK if the child doesn't protest

Post music about Stallman

youtube.com/watch?v=nvY1EWC9XJw

>jewish

Jesus had Jewish ancestry, but completely opposed Jewish identity and never considered himself a Jew. He was assassinated by them.

>believes heavily in sharing

Jesus believed in sharing with other people who would also share with you, not being a rootless communist retard who at the same time supports democracy

>wants what's best for mankind

Jesus was a vegan universalist and wanted to end violence for all living life, not a retarded humanist

>he's believed to be a madman with followers that are insane

This one is right but Stallman's followers are unsophisticated and autistic, not insane

>considered a savior

Stallman is considered a savior only by the lowest common denominator who worship his absolutely unmaintainable and bloated GNU trashware

>condemned by a giant empire

No one actually cares about Stallman or knows who he is though.

Tip harder, nerd.

>Jesus was a vegan universalist
Huh

wrong choice of outfit

“God gives the grains and the fruits of the earth for food: and for righteous man truly there is no other lawful sustenance for the body.”

“For this end I have come into the world, that I may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh of the beasts and the birds that are slain by men.”

“Why hunt ye these creatures of God, which are more noble than you? By the cruelties of many generations they were made the enemies of man who should have been his friends.”

Don't know what's so hard to understand about this

Shieeet
That's not the
>muh sword, if you don't hate own parents get out of my face
Jesus that my priests bullshitted me about.

Pity that christians don't even try to be like this.

Stallman hates Gentoo.

jwz.org/hacks/rms-deathmetal.mp3

>Stallman has said that he is "an atheist of Jewish ancestry"[99] and often wears a button that reads "Impeach God".[13][100] He denies being an anarchist despite his wariness of some legislation and the fact that he has "advocated strongly for user privacy and his own view of software freedom".[101]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

>I have a low opinion of Gentoo GNU/Linux.

>Gentoo is a GNU/Linux distribution, but its developers don't recognize this; they call it "Gentoo Linux". That means they are treating me and the GNU Project disresepectfully.

>More importantly, Gentoo steers the user towards nonfree programs, which is why it is not one of our recognized free distros.

>See the GNU distros list for the distros that I do recommend.

>gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

Let me tell you about Richard Stallman. Richard Stallman is the best. Richard Stallman is literally god. Have you seen that Richard Stallman site where there's a lot of pictures of Richard Stallman? I think the URL has something to do about Richard Stallman being sexy. maybe Richard Stallman dot sexy.

Have you seen the video where Richard Stallman sings the free software song?

But yeah I have a picture of Richard Stallman in my room. It's in a nice Richard Stallman themed frame and has written across the bottom "Richard Stallman". It was even signed by Richard Stallman!

You should take Richard Stallman posting seriously. He's a serious guy.

Richard Stallman is both jesus and god.

Richard Stallman is not a pedo.

If Richard Stallman says that he has a low opinion of gentoo, we should listen to Richard Stallman and not use it since it steers the user towards nonfree programs.

Why isn't Debian on the free list?

>Jewish pedo
>right wing
sounds like a real natzee

Richard Stallman is not a natzee

gnu.org/distros/common-distros.en.html
Debian's Social Contract states the goal of making Debian entirely free software, and Debian conscientiously keeps nonfree software out of the official Debian system. However, Debian also provides a repository of nonfree software. According to the project, this software is “not part of the Debian system,” but the repository is hosted on many of the project's main servers, and people can readily find these nonfree packages by browsing Debian's online package database and its wiki.

There is also a “contrib” repository; its packages are free, but some of them exist to load separately distributed proprietary programs. This too is not thoroughly separated from the main Debian distribution.

Previous releases of Debian included nonfree blobs with Linux, the kernel. With the release of Debian 6.0 (“squeeze”) in February 2011, these blobs have been moved out of the main distribution to separate packages in the nonfree repository. However, the problem partly remains: the installer in some cases recommends these nonfree firmware files for the peripherals on the machine.

Debian's wiki includes pages about installing nonfree firmware.

Damn that's overkill, but I understand. I'll keep using Debian since it pretty much fits all his other criteria.