Who here /bigboy/?

who here /bigboy/?

Linux hate thread? I actually use linux but I hate people who deny it has any flaws or dismiss everything that isnt compatible with linux
I especially hate people who say videogameare for kids but visit 4ch and watch anime

You hate Linux? But why? What specifically about the the Kernel is it that you have such an issue with.

oh piss off usually when people are talking about linux they mean as a whole, the distro, the kernel and everything inbetween you dumb fucking faggot

Binary blobs

>mfw pre ordered a fully loaded Talos II workstation for $8500
>mfw gaymur kids with their LED coated x86 trash think they're grown ups for running an OS with built in adware that spies on them
Haha, get fucked.

No you piss off. This is a technology board.

Fair enough.

are you me

>t. Fag with buyer's remorse desperately trying to justify wasting eight thousand (8000) US Dollars on some shitty workstation just so the gubermint can't see what cartoons he likes

You're damn right. Neither you nor the CIA niggers will ever know what cartoons I like.

There's no fucking way there's a computer on the market right now thats not backdoored.

>the is a technology board
okay then why are YOU on it then you clearly only wish to nitpick and be annoying

But I am not nitpicking. You are referring to the kernel and not the OS (GNU/Linux). It is very rude not to include the work done of the main creator of the GNU/Linux operating system!

> I say linux when I really mean gnu/Linux, anyone who doesn't is a nitpicking sperglord
t. narcissistic moron

no you ARE nitpicking
you need to learn that Linux refers to the OS and the kernal at the same the same time
you literal brainlet go back to Sup Forums reddit or whatever cesspool you crawled out of

not an arguement.

>you need to learn that Linux refers to the OS and the kernal at the same the same time
What a completely absurd statement.

>being so new that you don't even recognise Sup Forumss biggest meme

I think it is you who is the one who should be leaving my good sir thank you

>not an arguement.
Not an argument.

on the market? probably not, but old as fuck CPUs with a combination of linux is a popular work around

until it became a fucking meme and KDE became a fucking lifestyle

Linux is the kernel and GNU is the os.

Is this faggot serious?

>tfw own a console
>tfw 16GB of RAM and AMD A10-5800K
>fell for the t420 meme, too.
I just want to run the latest Windows, but my computers are too shit.

It's Linux, just Linux.

+ GNU

meme

>no argument
>too cucked to even use linux in the first place

nonfree cucks are the worst.

>be me
>install Arch Linux
>happy that I finally got it working
>everything works and I'm able to rice it
>lightweight and uses such little ram
>update it
>no problem
>"Wow, Arch is actually great. This is my favorite distro"
>Busy with life so I have no time to use computer
>week goes by
>Decide to update it again
>System won't boot, I think it was something to do with xorg
>"Hey, I thought Arch was problem free"
I installed a different GNU/Linux distro and everything was fine.

>but, but, you are lying, you never used Arch.
I did use Arch. I have screenshots to prove it.
Arch is for those who want to waste their time getting their computer to work all the time. Maybe you never had problems, but I did, just because I updated my system. I didn't do much to my system, so I don't know why it would stop working after updating. I know you could use the wiki, but I couldn't find help for my issues.

can you tell me how it is?

I was thinking about getting one as well but I refuse to pre order shit and I legit know no one else who has one.