/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is disappoined by t he QKZ W1 Pro • user is happy with a 60c permanent marker, it stinks though also got a universal EU adapter 8bitdo zero and a Jinhao 599 pen • user is happy with a Piston Fresh • user creates his own spinner by putting several bearings inside other ball bearings • user got a shit bt speaker, but it looks cute on his desk at least • Kingdian S400 disappoints user • Singpost is handling delivery of user's Note 4 • user bought a Stun Gun module posts webm >Old News
• user got a SNES repro cart
• user posts thoughts on the huion h640p
• Multiple anons get cute paper tabs
• user's Danbo lives again thanks to new Revoltech joints bought off AliExpress
• user got a fake GTX960 youtube.com/watch?v=Ved84d_6occ
• user gets chink shit to stuff their butt with
• user's Christmas presents were late, will now be used as Birthday presents
• user got gifted a shitty Allwinner tablet
• user is happy with his E-3LUE K753 mechanical keyboard
• user considers getting a second pair of BGVPs but the cables oxidize after a month of use
• user is chinked on a mount for his Rift sensors

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01H3B17R8/ref=psdc_1232597011_t1_B01MYZEPGP
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html?21&lkid=11119507
youtube.com/watch?v=Ved84d_6occ
aliexpress.com/item/Amazfit-Bip/32825515819.html
aliexpress.com/item/EDIFIER-W830BT-Bluetooh-Headphones/32829409760.html
fiio.net/en/products/57
fiio.net/en/products/72
aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=arduino
ru.aliexpress.com/item/Cige/32836682722.html
aliexpress.com/item//32810388648.html?spm=2114.12010619.0.0.572ab7c8MsGm7w
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Xiaomi-VR-Play-2-Original-Mi-VR-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-3D-Glasses-For-4-7/32805872555.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_frequency_bands
gearbest.com/other-cooking-tools/pp_1245607.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taiwan superpower 2020

hahaha ebay is so full of shit
ebay is allowing bullshit listings on purpose and taking commission

at least on aliexpress you can check user reviews and see photos of the actual item

MODS ARE ASLEEP

POST MEMEPHONES !

Good noise cancelling headphones?

Link me to those Foam Tips on the DN1's senpai. The ones that came in the box already died.

Have the chinks started making 2-in-1 copies yet? I want a 'Surfase Pro'... But affordable.

"rhenovo"

What happens if I need to pay for an item and AliExpress freezes my account? I paid using a visa gift card I got from a family member, so identification is out of the question. I don't want the chink army at my door because I wanted a drawstring bag

Identification is out of the question to unfreeze my account*

I need a scale with at least 1 mg precision. I need it for measuring drug dosage. user, give me an advice as to how can I find one. Couldn't find anything on banggood/aliexpress except expensive laboratory ones.

So after like 2 months of use my motospeed ck104 began freaking out. The lock indicator keys begin to flash randomly, the numbad becomes unusable. The arrow keys become unresponsive and seemingly randomly the down or the left key become stuck. Space either doesn't work at all or becomes stuck. Rest of the keyboard works fine, I can even change the lighting mode/color, have it reset to default mode with fn+esc, but I cannot tone down the the lighting because the down key doesn't work. What do I do, is it a goner or is there some fix to this issue? Have I been chinked? If it's fucked for good, is it worth it harvesting the keys/keycaps?

yeah that is my main problem buying chinkshit from ebay, they are all stock photos.

any decent chink mouth breather 420 edition or vapcaps?

>99c mouse (often pops up in the thread and great value for the money - Generally found on Ebay rather than AliExpress)
does anyone know which mouse this refers to?

Do any of you all have any experience on these bootleg GPUs? my r9 380 just bit the dust

Never get ebay GPUs.

Ever.

> Jinhao 599

As someone who owns 7 of these, a warning:

The nib type you get on the metal ones is absolute dogshit. Get the plastic case ones instead. The quality control is also bad, even by china's standards. A couple of mine don't clip cartridges on tightly.

Baoer 388 is a much nicer alternative.

Look at the bit in the OP about the user that just got chinked with a fake GTX960 last thread. Anything that looks like too good a price is some firmware hack piece of shit.

are there any durable IEMs for

Eiaosi X6

Fell for the meme

Is it iGame or Inno3D? They're fine

Anything else? Its a 10+ year old GPU with a BIOS flash to make it read as a new GPU

We had an user like three threads ago that got chinked, theres also like 100 videos on youtube related to them

LINK NOW PLS

What are some recommended TV boxes?

ATE's still my fav

What's a good china tablet if I want

>good battery life
>expandable storage
>durable
>ok performance
>IPS screen

Currently looking at this one but theres a lot of complaints about battery life

amazon.com/dp/B01H3B17R8/ref=psdc_1232597011_t1_B01MYZEPGP

Will be taking the tablet overseas and around the world

I would reccomend Mi Pad 3. Looks really sleek too.

Where can i find a large solid stainless steel drink bottle.

Left my old one in the freezer and forgot, pic related.

I agree.

Do you really want a Windows 10 tablet with a dead CPU line? If you're going the route of a laptop just get a used/refurb surface.

Alright fuck it, hows this?

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html?21&lkid=11119507

Cancel the travel tablet, looking for a travel laptop now.

>lightweight
>thin
>good battery
>durable

I'm using Nexbox a95x. It's a bit on the weak side but I find that it's enough for Kodi and some youtube usage.

For a decent price, I'd recommend it.

Buy it in your country.

>at least 1 mg precision
>Couldn't find anything on banggood/aliexpress except expensive laboratory ones.
Maybe just because it's laboratory precision level?
Buy any portable shit for a few dollars and you're good. Just don't expect what chinks say.
As a pharmacist I can tell you we have to have them tested; and since you can't afford their price you're just a weed or amphetamine/meth(depends if you're a burger) junkie.

Like the other anons say, they're old cards with a hacked BIOS, see:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ved84d_6occ

What about a Xiaomi meme box? Is it enough to stream from my Plex Server and some IPTV channels?

I don't know about Xiaomi but Plex is fairly light. Interface is a little slow but I didn't run in playback issues (that aren't caused by network) while using Plex on my LG Smart TV which is bound to be weaker than any meme box.
IPTV channels shouldn't be an issue too.

Compare prices and features, but most things will run Plex alright up to 1080p. Don't know anything about 4K.

I just stumbled on this. Thoughts ?
Has any user ordered one ?

aliexpress.com/item/Amazfit-Bip/32825515819.html

I also found pic related. Does anyone has some experience to share on brand / model ?
That 95h claimed autonomy is sweet.

aliexpress.com/item/EDIFIER-W830BT-Bluetooh-Headphones/32829409760.html

I got mine a few days ago too, can't decide how to put it up on my wall

Edifier is the prime manufacter of speakers in China, they are probably really good. Thing with most BT headphones is that reviews are not as well made, they dont really touch enough on the sound. One user here bought them like a month ago, who knows if he already got them.

greetings.
if i want a beefy portable player that can chug onto most of the popular file resolutions, have nearly indestructible body and moderate (or more) battery life, for cheap, zishan Z3 is my best option? or have i missed something.

fiio is a good brand.
I toss my M3II in my bag, no problem so far.

is there a chink arduino you can buy for super cheap?

whats the avarage lifespan on one full charge?
can it do flac files w/o slowing down?

Any chink store that has board games? I found some but they only have 3 or 4 games, isn't there someone that sells most board games? There must be a store like that.

Autonomy is accurate in descriptions, it's 10h for the X3II (sorry, I made a mistake earlier, I have a X3, not a M3). However, even when off, battery still go down, i would say it would last about 2 weeks.
It handles flac perfectly, I think it does gapless playback, interface is good (not perfect though), sound quality is perfect.

thanks.
>even when off, battery still go down
this is a major turn off tho

Also look for local shops, it might not be worth it to buy from china.

I think they improved that on the X1II and X3III
fiio.net/en/products/57
fiio.net/en/products/72

local shops just resell the stuff from ali for a bigger price

Thank you user

The spoonfeeding is strong with this one.
aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=arduino

these are too expensive for me
i also like buttons more. much simpler screen will be great too.

Not true for fiio, mine was 5 eurobucks cheaper (on 200) on ali than local.

Yeah I bought this for my gf, what you want to know about it?

Anyone?

Can anyone tell me about the quality of "Cige" tablets?
ru.aliexpress.com/item/Cige/32836682722.html
My mother wants a 10" tablet with 4G that would serve for at least some time without falling apart.

What board games ?

100€ with a 4G module ?
Too good to be true if you ask me.
Also, never heard of the brand.

It is indeed a 4g, but its battery is 1/3 of what it should be, 2300mah instead of 6k

i'll let you know soon

what is dirt cheap web camera for video chatting (no more than 10$). Going to use it once a month so I don't need something great it needs to just werk

haven't been in the market for decades, what's the best chink router + open source firmware combo nowadays? Need something cheap with decent VPN capabilities

I have my eyes on these: Gloomhaven (2017)
Terra Mystica
SCYTHE
7 wonders duel
Great Western Trail
The Castles of Burgundy
Caverna: The Cave Farmers
Agricola
Arkham Horror
Mansions of Madness: Second Edition
Mechs vs. Minions
Catan
I have found some of them on ali, but some are in Chinese, I'd want more later, but i'd appreciate if there's 1 store that just sells board games, or bootleg, but that would be hard to search for.

Yo /csg/ are polarized sunnies on aliexpress actually polarized? Got dazed driving today so I'm looking at getting something to solve that.
These are the ones I'm looking at getting: aliexpress.com/item//32810388648.html?spm=2114.12010619.0.0.572ab7c8MsGm7w

I got some shipped from China off eBay and they were.

Best mouse for the price?

Logitech, Razer, Motospeed, James Donkey?

The Logitech G102 is only $20, why even bother with Chink Mice? Its basically a cheaper G Pro, with a better cable. If it didn't have RGB Cancer they could probably sell it for even less.

back when bestbuy price matched the $60 amazon bullshit listing for deathadder elite that was a good deal imo
if you're looking to spend less make sure which sensor you're getting. don't buy the counterfeit/chink version deathadders

Did you spill any water on it by chance?

yeah, no, these are not "common" (read chess, cards, uno...), plus they have localized material (uno cards in english and spanish are the same) so I doubt any chinese would bother bootlegging these.
Plus Ali is cracking down on bootlegs.

Fugg, I bought one too

I see, well thanks anyways, I;ll get what I can, the rest of the games I want to play I guess I'll just have to recreate, board games here are insanely high priced!

>buying S400
you meme'd yourself, S500 is the real deal

> playing flac
> on a portable no less
did you buy cable supports already and magic filtering gravel

Some wine, got spilled on it:/ Will drying it off fix it?

> fell for the mech meme
> it can't even survive a spill

oh nvm it looks to be back to normal apparently

Yeah you probably won't find anything with miniatures bootleged on ali. It's too niche and also expensive. Anything new and with miniatures (e.g. gloomhaven, mansions of madness) retails at least 100 euros, there's no way around that. Best bet is to get on kickstarter and get them there as they come. Out of curiosity, which country?

Most of the popular ones are, they come with a card to check. If there is no card, then you either got chinked or it's harder to check as you need another polarized lens.

I need a degaussing wand to fix some old CRT TVs. I've heard that this model should take voltages around 220v for input, but it's seemingly only available with the US plug which is usually used with voltages around 110v. They work directly on AC instead of converting the power to DC I think. Anyone who knows shit about this?

Lebanon

Also check boardgamegeek.com for 2nd hand items.

Yeah doing that right now, I;m surprised to find so many stuff, I just found all the matts for battlestar galactica, but apparently there isn't a pdf version for all cards to just print, oh well better than nothing, thanks

Jinhao guy here
Also have baoer 388 and some other jinhao. They both write like shit. Nibs get clogged all the time no matter what ink I use, I have to hold them in particular position at particular angle and they look like shit. I feel ridiculous using it since it looks almost expensive but everyone knows the truth.
It's just the lottery with these chinkshits. So far ive only won with 599 one.

Oh and it kinda weird with these cartridges you talk about. Haven't encountered any problems with mines.

I think this is one of the worse things you can buy from China. Sites like Aliexpress are great for cheap and quirky stuff not for well designed devices. Just my 2 cents but every time I see someone order expensive electronics I can't help but think they're playing the Chink roulette too hard because they want to cheap out on getting something reliable.

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Xiaomi-VR-Play-2-Original-Mi-VR-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-3D-Glasses-For-4-7/32805872555.html

How is this?

Need a wet stone for

I'm looking for Android TV Boxes
Thoughts or stuff I should know? Or experiences?
S912 chipsets with DDR4 are the best I could find
Are they expandable (some list that it is up to 3GB RAM is there a slot?)

Theoretically, the ff is possible:
>hook up HDMI to DVI over a DVI monitor
>or some rasPi-tier portable screen with HDMI powered by 12V/5V
>android boxes are 12V? so I'll plug it in 12v powerbanks for non-stop meming including the screen
>(occasional power interruptions where I live and portability hackstation purposes)

Are there better chipsets? Lineage OS or other custom android builds?
Thoughts?

What's the current meme for mousepads?

Not an expert but you should look up if specifications match your cell towers' 4G/LTE bands:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_frequency_bands

I saw that on gearbest, I might buy one.
gearbest.com/other-cooking-tools/pp_1245607.html

Not sure what's the current meme, but I have the giant Xiaomi cloth mousepad and it's wonderful.

Don't trust chink metal.
I can recommend the Klean Kanteen wide mouth bottles, with the human gear cap cap.

The magic gravel only goes in your speaker stands you idiot.

mousepads themselves are a meme, they all perform identically. Just buy whichever one is the right size for you, and has a design you like on it.
Me, for example, I got one with a Gnome playing hearthstone with a Goblin on it.

Fat fuck here.

Can any of you recommend me a good large belt?

>had a rooted Redmi Note 3 Pro
>had a custom recovery - twrp
>the recovery randomly changes to stock MIUI recovery and I loose root after months
>flash the latest twrp recovery in fastboot
>boot to recovery
> the stock MIUI recovery shows up

The fuck Xiaomi? I need my root shit