This is cheaper than building yourself... what a fucking time to be alive

Actually a good deal

B-but I still like the process of building it myself :(

What mobo, PSU, and ram

Cheapest possible, obviously

Cheapest Z370 is still a Z370.

This.

And the fact that has one 240gb ssd and one 1tb hdd.

And also, 11gb video card and an i7? Really? In what application are you going to use HALF of this components?

i never understood why companys didn't buy the parts in bulk at a discount then build the pc for as cheap or cheaper then an individual could build it.

If you want to do VR a 1080Ti pretty much gives you "decent" performance

>shitty 20 cas, 2133 RAM
>240 GB Kingston SSD
>$50 Gigabyte Mobo

How about no thanks.

Because they do buy them in bulk, but the cost of labor for installation, warranty fufillment, and shipping to consumers comes out to still much higher than if an individual we're to do it themselves.

(((liquid cooled)))

>Intel

Link me a $50 Z370 motherboard, I want one.

VR is a meme

the point is that video cards and ram is so retarded right now that this is cheaper

This and obviously taxes for reselling is a lot.

Yeah the issue with Cyberpower and probably lot of other prebuilts is that the motherboard is always the utterly cheapest and worst MSI one. Other than that I don't see any reason why not, it's a great deal and it's nice to get professionally built case and stuff but I prefer to build my own.

And to add: the memory also will probably be the cheapest possible so don't have that much hope for "overclocking".

They do.

This is a myth. Retail markup for PC parts easily outstrips the cost to OEM of putting the PC together.

i dont trust someone shipping a PC to me desu. ive had friends who work at UPS and Fed Ex. they dont giva shit about those packages and just toss them all around.

You always the the option to refund or get partial returns if the case or something minor is damaged during transaction.

What a time to be alive in america at least.

fucking japanese prebuilt prices.

i've been using a $50 gigabyte mobo for 4 years, and i'm still alive

what disadvantages are there to cheaper mobos?

Don't worry, prices will spike. Miners are going to be buying prebuilts, taking the graphics card out and then reselling the rest.

Those fucking niggers

>1080 ti 11gb

Why 11.

Horseshit. The minimum required for VR is a GTX 970, and even that gives you good enough perfomance.

1st gen VR is garbage, people are going to want higher resolutions.
Vive 2 has already made a resolution bump up.

Buy one and take it apart

...and a motherboard is a motherboard.

Different Z370 motherboards have different feature sets, and more importantly different VRM quality. Compare an entry level Z370 with 4-6 mediocre phases to the well built VRMs of boards like the Asrock Taichi and Asus Maximus, you will see a huge difference in current delivery capabilities.

too bad it constantly overheats and thermal throttle. Also the panel is 6-bit + FCR.

Ebyn version with TB when?