Shut up you nigger, America does have culture

>shut up you nigger, America does have culture
>what about the blue, red and white pattern?
Those are the colours of the Union Jack.
>burgers?
German.
>cartoons?
French.
>nukes?
Most of the theories that could make nukes possible come from european scientists, and its disputed whether Britain, the US or Germany started studying a way to weaponize the effects of atom division.
>our flag? i mean, what's more american than the american flag?
The american flag is the flag for the british East India Company without the union jack.
>cowboys?
Spanish and mexican vaqueros were cowboys first.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>call us Burgers
>claim burgers aren't American

okay bruv

When did I refer to amerisharts as burgers?

We call Canadians "leafs" and they didn't invent the leaf.

Modern Representative Democracy

Really makes you think

Out of all of these the cowboy meme triggers me the most. I fucking hate chicanos for being as obnoxiously stupid as they are.

How is it modern if no-one but a select few people were allowed to vote.

Greece and Rome.

I said Modern
Relative to the time period. It was a big step forward.

Imagine being this obsessed with a country

We made Taylor Swift

Tell me about Argentine culture and I can just as easily find some bullshit reason it belongs to someone else.

You're using the internet which is American.

Every time you obsess over us, you're sending packets over a network that was developed by Americans.

You're welcome.

Comics

Harvesting electricity, for one. And who cares if they didn't create protoypes, they lead in innovations than any other country in the world by far.

Wanting your dick sucked because people from all over the world developed something important in your country is even more pitiful. Stay salty though.

WWW is British as well though, so he's only able to make this thread thanks to both our countries.

We invented the electric vibrator, not kidding

I< E I

Calm down feminine Dutch man.

The internet was made by the US military in a classified environment. Your "but we made it too" meme doesn't work here.

>stay salty

You're literally posting in ana American obsession thread. You are the epitome of yuropoor salt right now.

Good lord you're the same guy from yesterday. Why are you so obsessed with wanting people to bow down for burgerlardia?

pretty sure you have to be a US citizen to work for the DoD

>say retarded shit
>get corrected
>UGH JUST UGH

obsession isn't healthy

go outside man

literally who
>being proud of capeshit

America is the greatest source of culture where all culture is integrated successfully.

It is a real Utopia for anyone.

Yeah what's up now fucking burger what do you have to say

Spewing buzzwords hardly constitutes as 'being corrected', though you're the type of guy who'd go out of his own way to 'win' so it's not surprising.

If you ever wonder why people think Americans are the most obnoxious people on earth then take a hint from this.

>cartoons
I'm a professional self hater but our cartoons are actually pretty based, at least they were.

You're a nigger, and not from Africa.

Look, autist. All I did was post an American innovation and for some reason that triggered you. I'm not sure why but it's getting pretty hilarious.

Go get some air you fucking spaz.

Patterns, flags, and nukes aren't fucking culture anyway.

>add in ambiguous prefix
>SEE ITS NOT THE SAME WE INVENTED IT

SHART
IN
MART

Look, shartist. All I did was post a gastrodermic innovation and for some reason that triggered you. I'm not sure why but it's getting pretty hilarious.

Go get some farts you fucking poopyface.

PPPFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRTTTT

When you lose the argument, just resort to school yard name calling.

Kek. Go obsess over my country somewhere else yurosissy.

>Modern
>Ambiguous
Wut?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representative_democracy#History

>When you lose the argument, just resort to school yard name calling.
>yurosissy

Hmm, really makes you think..

>Argentina

He probably thinks modern art and contemporary art are the same too.

Star Wars

>inb4 pretending you don't like star wars

Shart Wars 1: The Panty Menace was great especially. Hollywood is truly the epitome of American culture.

I know sharter education is pretty bad, but do you know what inventing means? If you take an invention and slightly alter it, you are not the inventor of it, regardless how many prefixes or suffixes you put on it. It even says right in that link who was the "inventor" of it.

Otherwise whoever improved the battery after Volta invented it would be credited as inventor of the *some prefix* battery. Doesn't work that way, regardless of how desperate for achievements your country is.

You can invent different kinds of batteries. Someone invented the ion battery. Someone invented the acid battery.

Cool your autism Abdul or you'll resort to poopy name calling like the Dutch man here.

>f you take an invention and slightly alter it, you are not the inventor of it, regardless how many prefixes or suffixes you put on it. It even says right in that link who was the "inventor" of it.

I never mentioned inventions, I mentioned aspects of US culture.

Don't put words in peoples mouths boyo

yuropoors love to act like their little sister isn't obsessed with some retarded American pop starlet

>pop "culture"

oh doesn't count lol

Yes? Lots of culture was once pop culture.

Hence representative democracy, which is a variant of democracy. Adding "modern" in front of it is just adding an ambiguous (yes, it is ambiguous, learn what the word means) prefix in a desperate attempt to attribute it to burgerland.

Taking representative democracy and changing a few things does not make you the inventor of it, sorry.

Our movies, TV, and music are famous world wide

Not like I give a shit but I love seeing non-americans act tsundere for our culture

>in a desperate attempt to attribute it to burgerland.
Why'd we be desperate?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions

DELET THIS NOW

AMERICA HAS NEVER INVENTED ANYTHING REEEEEEE POOPY POOPY SHART SHART

i dont.
that shit is too corny

No need to be so autistic about it, Jerome.

yuropoors btfo

The U.S isn't even a true democracy though
It's a constitutional republic.

>Flag of the British East India Company
>British East India Company
>East India Company

I think I just found a new conspiracy THeory - only that it's actually pretty compelling, because it flawlessy explains american politics, history and current (immeasurably fucked-up on countless levels) society.

I forgot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company